You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;)

Comments

• shakinacesshakinaces Member Posts: 1,590
    edited June 2015

Well played last night Tom, apologies for missing the railing towards the end... lack of sleep from the weekend caught up with me :/

Top performance by you and WP all the other Team Dagg-ers

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    edited June 2015
    Thanks chaps, I have been on a bit of a heater this past couple of weeks, I have changed my game slightly , I now fold 1 in 10 hands ;) hope the luck continues for my meeting on Monday :( #notahope
  • dumb_blonddumb_blond Member Posts: 308
    edited June 2015
    lets hope so tom the way I see it is you've got a counter claim for bullying, duty of care in the work place etc if the worst comes to  the worst.
    I hope your daughters on the mend and will be out of hospital soon your wife seems to be an absolute rock. db xx
  • dumb_blonddumb_blond Member Posts: 308
    edited June 2015
    sorry outlaws for invading your team page  I thought I was posting on toms thread on the rail thread.

in my defence I must point out i  was watching the outlaw Jose wales on sky312 at the time and my brain aches lol db xx
  • samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;):
    sorry outlaws for invading your team page  I thought I was posting on toms thread on the rail thread. in my defence I must point out i  was watching the outlaw Jose wales on sky312 at the time and my brain aches lol db xx
    Posted by dumb_blond

Haha NW Blondie - GL tonite peeps x

edited June 2015
    WP Stewie & Samantha, good point earning to help keep the Daggs above those pinkies!

Only two more DTDs till MK...
    edited June 2015
    Well, this may be my last post for a while, until the tinternet is up and running in the new house. Last day in this house tomorrow, last day of poker today and I go and win the £2 deepstack ( Again) arf arf. I wait with baited breath for the up-coming MK shenanigans. TC all and most of all be happy :) xx
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2015
    Well, this may be my last post for a while, until the tinternet is up and running in the new house. Last day in this house tomorrow, last day of poker today and I go and win the £2 deepstack ( Again) arf arf. I wait with baited breath for the up-coming MK shenanigans. TC all and most of all be happy :) xx
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Nice way to temporarily sign off Tom. Hope the move is as smooth as possible, and if we don't see you on here before then see you in MK! :)
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,275
    edited June 2015
    Congrats on your win last night Spammy.
    Was great fun :-)
    edited June 2015
    Congrats on your win last night Spammy. Was great fun :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    She won't be on the forum this weekend. She's gone in for therapy after some of the Champs chatbox advances yesterday.
    edited June 2015
    Tom, Shaky... get ready for carnage :)

Thanks Vespa,had a fun eve.

Yeah H, not sure who is worse; you or aj ;)
    edited June 2015
    Anybody home? Could anyone point me in the direction of how to use my new,all singing,all dancing laptop which is currently being used as a foot rest. Little bit of detail is needed I guess, it's a touch-screen with 4gb of ram ( ooo Mrs) and 1 tb of hard drive storage (yikes) it runs windows 8.1, when I tried to go to the tournament lobby via Internet explore the room was bare...ie no tournaments showing, I tried everything - shouting at it, coaxing it, even stroking it but to no avail. 

I haven't tried the download client as yet because I read in another forum post it sort of naffed their pc up.

Thanks in advance..ps I am back btw.
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for all the feedback chaps, don't worry though we put four legs on it and now got a nice little coffee table, happy days :)
    edited June 2015
    Good luck trying to get any chat out of this lot that isn't about either booze, poker, or weight ;)

Good to see you back.
    edited June 2015
    That new table we now have, how many cans of Stella would be safe to place on it? And if I opened it up does it serve well as a poker table or would it be best to glue some green baize on it as it seems a bit slidey at present.
    edited June 2015
    That new table we now have, how many cans of Stella would be safe to place on it? And if I opened it up does it serve well as a poker table or would it be best to glue some green baize on it as it seems a bit slidey at present.
    Posted by tomgoodun

did someone say Stella....

not a clue re PC's Tom, if I can't just click it... I need help

1 weeeeekkkk to MK 
    edited June 2015
    Anybody home? Could anyone point me in the direction of how to use my new,all singing,all dancing laptop which is currently being used as a foot rest. Little bit of detail is needed I guess, it's a touch-screen with 4gb of ram ( ooo Mrs) and 1 tb of hard drive storage (yikes) it runs windows 8.1, when I tried to go to the tournament lobby via Internet explore the room was bare...ie no tournaments showing, I tried everything - shouting at it, coaxing it, even stroking it but to no avail.  I haven't tried the download client as yet because I read in another forum post it sort of naffed their pc up. Thanks in advance..ps I am back btw.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Take it back to the shop.  Swap for a macbook.  Windows 8 seems to be the worst evolution yet.

Or balance at least 10 cans of stella on it while being used as a table, but remember to drink the contents as you only want to balance empty cans. Then you should have drunk enough to temporarily forget the Windows 8 even exists.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited June 2015
    Anybody home? Could anyone point me in the direction of how to use my new,all singing,all dancing laptop which is currently being used as a foot rest. Little bit of detail is needed I guess, it's a touch-screen with 4gb of ram ( ooo Mrs) and 1 tb of hard drive storage (yikes) it runs windows 8.1, when I tried to go to the tournament lobby via Internet explore the room was bare...ie no tournaments showing, I tried everything - shouting at it, coaxing it, even stroking it but to no avail.  I haven't tried the download client as yet because I read in another forum post it sort of naffed their pc up. Thanks in advance..ps I am back btw.
    Posted by tomgoodun

Hi Tom,
    I have just got a new laptop as well, it runs 8.1 and I am slowly warming to it

I played through browser and hated it, in my opinion you should use download (had no issues with pc, but create a back up In loud  before downloading if you are unsure)once you have downloaded the icon will be on your app screen( there is an arrow below home screen)click on it and you are good to go.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,275
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Hi Tom, I have just got a new laptop as well, it runs 8.1 and I am slowly warming to it I played through browser and hated it, in my opinion you should use download (had no issues with pc, but create a back up In loud  before downloading if you are unsure)once you have downloaded the icon will be on your app screen( there is an arrow below home screen)click on it and you are good to go.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Didn't know Sam was available as a back-up?
    Does she have a USB Port?
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: OUTLAWS. TEAM CHAT/SPAM/OCCASIONAL HOME OF TROLLS;) : Didn't know Sam was available as a back-up? Does she have a USB Port?
    Posted by VespaPX
    2, one underneath the other.