You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tables freezing

13»

Comments

• Options
    hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: tables freezing:
    In Response to Re: tables freezing : there you go off you pop then tata
    Posted by ige
    +1   echoes goodbye to arrogance
  • Options
    FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2010
    The problem here is ignorance, not arrogance.

Hope This Helps.

Good luck.
  • Options
    hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited January 2010
    The problem here is ignorance, not arrogance. Hope This Helps. Good luck.
    Posted by FishingPhi
    the problem here is your arrogance is ignorant......hope that helps !
  • Options
    igeige Member Posts: 121
    edited January 2010
    cards stuck in the air again tonight,throwing money away yet again.tilt tilt tilt.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Guys,

every account holder at Sky Poker has to be over 18 years of age.... thus... we are all adults.

the forum really isn't the place for petty arguments.

please take a deep breath and move on.
  • Options
    Sky_TechSky_Tech Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2010
    Are people still seeing tables freezing and games hanging as much as they previsouly did? A lot of work has been done recently to reduce the size of the page and tables so that those systems with poorer internet connections can have a better playing experience. It would be good to know your thoughts - as long as they are productive and do in Rich having come on to thei thread and tell us all off ;-)

Cheers,

Sky Tech
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited February 2010
    I will give it a go tonight, sounds like it might be better---at last--lol---thanks techies

ps-- I will try not to "do in Rich"---lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yesterday 5.30 ish cards still stuck in the air,also totaly froze table yet could hear game still going on,flash player script error pop up on screen.about minute n half game resumed but couldnt play was watching game catching up on its self if thats makes sense.it wouldnt be due to a poor internet connection as every other site i dont have problems with.unless sky broadband is naff lol.i did post post up before where someone said it maybe my pc not having enough ram but i also play on my partners laptop which has more then enough ram and guess what same result.yet before the upgrade no probs at all.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited February 2010
    Are people still seeing tables freezing and games hanging as much as they previsouly did? A lot of work has been done recently to reduce the size of the page and tables so that those systems with poorer internet connections can have a better playing experience. It would be good to know your thoughts - as long as they are productive and do in Rich having come on to thei thread and tell us all off ;-) Cheers, Sky Tech
    Posted by Sky_Tech
    ah--yes, thanks very much mr so called techie--lol--all the problems solved last night, great idea to make it affect everyone instead of just a few unlucky ones--cheers, feel much better now

pathetic, tunbridge wells
  • Options
    its-a-fixits-a-fix Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2010
    WERE THERE PROBS LAST NIGHT ABOUT 8
     CLOCK COZ I GOT DISCONN THEN COULDNT GET BACK ON AT ALL 
    COULD GET TO LOBBY BUT WHEN TYING TO ENTER GAME BLUE SCREEN CAME UP SAYING SORRY SKY HAVING PROBS BUT THEY STILL TOOK MY MONEY
  • Options
    its-a-fixits-a-fix Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2010
    IT WAS BIG MONEY TOO   2.20 OMAHA I WILL NEED TO SELL MY HOUSE NOW
  • Options
    ZMT92ZMT92 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    hello, thought it would be appropriate to post my glitch report here.

I entered a £250 GTD tourney of £4.40 buy-in earlier 2nite, and was making good steady progress. Every now and then the action would freeze, and sometimes I would miss a chance to bet or call, and be folded. I didn't mind so much when sitting in the top 10, as this was where the money was.

But it got worse, and sometimes I would wait minutes before any movement. I lost blinds and started declining down the positions...Once, when I could even see my cards, it would not let me raise or even call when i had AQsuited at small blind, which was when I was at desperate times... I lost soon afterwards when someone fluked a straight when it finally let me play a hand- QT. This is irrelevant however.

The money is not an issue to me, I do not want a refund. I do however want to be assured that I can play on here and not suffer from technical glitches like tonight...I play for free on another site, but do not trust that one for money as it too has its problems. I hoped I wouldn't have any here.

Any feedback would be much appreciated, and I hope this does not come across as a petty and childish whine lol- Thanks.

Zak
  • Options
    CovDude_68CovDude_68 Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2010
    My poker tables often freeze...but only when I have two or more on the go...
    When I play pokerstars I can play as many tables as I want and it never freezes therefore it must be the site..
    The thing that makes it more annoying is that Im on sky broadband so obviously thought it would be perfect for this site plus it always freezes when I have a decent hand...

Is it not recommended to multi table then as it can cost you money ??
  • Options
    edited February 2010

im same as you covdude got sky broadband no probs with it at all just here.i did the same thing as you went on full t opened up 5 tabs no probs wot so ever.all this need ram, poor connections etc etc sry to say its just here.i love playing here its a great site just wish they could sort it

• Options
    Sky_TechSky_Tech Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2010
    im same as you covdude got sky broadband no probs with it at all just here.i did the same thing as you went on full t opened up 5 tabs no probs wot so ever.all this need ram, poor connections etc etc sry to say its just here.i love playing here its a great site just wish they could sort it
    Posted by ige

Do you have the download games for Full Tilt and Poker Stars. I am sorry to hear there are still issues. We are continuing to try and improve the site. Hopefully the download will not be to long.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: tables freezing : Do you have the download games for Full Tilt and Poker Stars. I am sorry to hear there are still issues. We are continuing to try and improve the site. Hopefully the download will not be to long.
    Posted by Sky_Tech
    yes i have the download for full tilt.i heard the download was due this month any news on this plz?
  • Options
    S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2010
    WEll.......  was gona start a thread named ARRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!

Had a freind playing on here, said of a few probs but not alot [but afew is afew toooo many] so ive recently joined and had a couple of glitches in games.

Today being the worst, around 4pm was playing low cash [limits should be irrelivant it is still someones money] had 2 tables open, plying for almost an hour, [bad cards, just sitting] play was lagging, so put 2nd table in mini view, still lagging, timing out and at times not being able to click on bet buttons, so checking or folding.
    So play starts to pick up, start running nice, and winning pots.... Then a bounty hunter opens [I had joined earlier], so 3 tables on screen, 3rd opens over 1st two and freezes all play, cant click or move anything!!!  5-10mins of major frustration, I have to restart comp and get back into skypoker, Im out of 1 cash game, sat out on another so decide to just play bounty hunter.... But by now im seriously not in the mood to play. Its not always about the money payed to play but how this affects the player. Crashed out the BH, [ made a little profit on the cash, dont kno how, but as i said was playing cold for an hour before, so the cards ran good or I played better angry...?].

I have excellent connection on my virgin broadband, and play on other sites, [FT and PS and Lads] have had No problems, have had 4,5,6,7 games open at times, sometimes 2+ games from each site and No problems..

Its easy to say leave the site, but I do like the site, I like the community feel to it, there's alot of UK players here, good banter, playing in £.  BUT I DO NOT LIKE THESE PROBLEMO'S!!  :-(

Gona try play now, after my 2hr cooling off period........