You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Looking at joining a team

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team:
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Hi Chiv, ignore Harry he is our team moaner/bother causer! It's because the power in our team is with the females so he come's on the forum venting/annoying people and taking it out on them that he has to deal with us lot 24/7. You're very welcome to join him, and suffer the daily abuse he does :)
    Posted by samantha25
    **** **** Sam....just clicked on your profile, you're nudging 40?! Must have been a tough paper round.
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : **** **** Sam....just clicked on your profile, you're nudging 40?! Must have been a tough paper round.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

like everyone else around here, I hate you too :) 

you look like yrs too BTW, a snowman shape and bland

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2014
    I have a bone to pick with TPT and THS. Just wanna make it clear that I'm not bothered who Chiv picks, it's his call. Both your teams are full of people who, possibly at a guess but an educated guess, do absolutely nothing. No contribution. Barely play any poker. Basically just sit in the team to swell the numbers. Would it not be in your best interests to get your house in order first before trying to tempt new members in? Whats the point of having a large team when x% (30/40?) are just silent/pointless members?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Bone Picked Truly Sir!!

Well I can speak for THS, and as Capo, I can say we pride ourselves on Being INCLUSIVE!!

People have different priorities in Life, Family, Work, Sport, for instance, and these can change, so I always welcome people to take part as 'much' and as 'when' they want!

Our Cameraderie means People may not post or play for say 6 months if on Work Project, or have Health or Family Issues.......
    BUT, if they turn up & post play, they are just as welcome as when they went away!
    Every Member of THS, HAS contributed in a Small way at Least, Most had me at Hello, XX
    [One did'nt, x, lol]

As for Posting, or Playing regulary, we do not have a spot in THS for The Cleverist D.ic.k on The forums, that is already taken Obviously, lol!!

......But Our Pride, Passion, Success, has come from, No Demands, No Obligations, No Poker ability issues..
    Just FUN & Buying into OUR PRINCIPLES of PURE SPORTNG ETHIC, with a Splash of Poker Success & help for EACH other if required!

Our Poker Coaching & Staking Groups are Proving VERY Succesful as are The FOSP Groups we are alligned to support as well!!

Yes, GL Chiv, whoever you pick, I welcome you to the TEAM COMMUNITY!!

Thanks Hffttyyrr, for You Constructive 'Bone picking', it is always a pleasure Sir!!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for your harmonious reply.

Possibly the biggest load of tripe I've read on here, and that includes the 'Thank you Hitman' thread.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for your harmonious reply. Possibly the biggest load of tripe I've read on here, and that includes the 'Thank you Hitman' thread.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    PMSL!!
    Back to the OP Please, GL Chiv!!

PS Chiv....that hfrty boy has such agenda issues, take no notice!! Xx
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited October 2014
    Harry stop gobbing off or we are sending you back to Dave, I can see you two still have some love left for each other :) 
  • Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited October 2014
    OK so I've been sat laughing at you all for the last few minutes. Fun thread this!

Hi Chiv :). I'm Tasha, Outlaws Capo.

From this thread you can probably see what kind of team we are. Probably the worst behaved team here and not apologetic at all!

We are a very small team, as we don't tend to sign members randomly. Jon has noticed you and thinks you'd be good for us, and that doesn't happen often (he's usually too busy insulting people :P), so if you'd like to join us we'd be happy to have ya.

I won't give you a big speech, I don't want to have to 'convince' you to join. If you're right for us you'll be with us soon and we can bring you up to speed on our awesomness then :)

Do wanna say VWP on Sunday tho, you definitely made an entrance/comeback!
  • Options
    SilentChivSilentChiv Member Posts: 81
    edited October 2014
    Hi all,

Jeez, I didn't expect to get this many replies tbh, I have chosen to go with Hitman due to our mini battles the last few days and that we got on well.

I'm looking forward to seen all of you on tables.
  • Options
    TASHALTASHAL Member Posts: 213
    edited October 2014
    In that case glgl and probably see you on the tables soon :)
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited October 2014
    Jonathan I'll reply tomorrow in full but to hijack a thread to have a go at other teams is out of order. I don't know what happened in Thailand but you've obviosly come back intent on having a go at people.
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited October 2014
    Hi all, Jeez, I didn't expect to get this many replies tbh, I have chosen to go with Hitman due to our mini battles the last few days and that we got on well. I'm looking forward to seen all of you on tables.
    Posted by SilentChiv
    glgl i'm sure you'll make them proud of your choice
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hi all, Jeez, I didn't expect to get this many replies tbh, I have chosen to go with Hitman due to our mini battles the last few days and that we got on well. I'm looking forward to seen all of you on tables.
    Posted by SilentChiv
    TY Sir!!

I have pm'ed YOU.

BUT OFFICIALLY.....

WELCOME TO THE HITSQUAD!!!

I am Proud & Honoured you have chosen US Sir, all Teams are worthy & great fun, so it means a lot to me, that you choose us!!

GL Enjoy!!

ps. are You on FB??
    Dave H

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited October 2014
    Jonathan I'll reply tomorrow in full but to hijack a thread to have a go at other teams is out of order. I don't know what happened in Thailand but you've obviosly come back intent on having a go at people.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Prob picked up a chick that was packing more than he thought! :-)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Prob picked up a chick that was packing more than he thought! :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Happens, Variance eh??
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Happens, Variance eh??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Variety is the spice of life :-)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited October 2014
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Dale

Maybe you should get your own house in order first?

I've just gone through this thread and Geldy has twice called me out for no reason.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Dale Maybe you should get your own house in order first? I've just gone through this thread and Geldy has twice called me out for no reason.
    Posted by Jac35
    once
    wnich was in reply to a reference by harry
    and was totally out of order
    so i apologised

i also deleted my post out of respect, but clearly harry felt it was helpful to keep the copy on view

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : once wnich was in reply to a reference by harry and was totally out of order so i apologised i also deleted my post out of respect, but clearly harry felt it was helpful to keep the copy on view
    Posted by GELDY
    Is everything harrys fault?

Is once acceptable?
    And it was twice Geldy

"Apologies Outlaws (&jac)"

I have no idea what your problem is with me. I was always under the illusion that we got on well. We used to have some fun banter. Now, it's just unpleasant digs from you most of the time. Also, If you do feel inclined to bitchh at me. At least do it on my thread where i'll definitely see it rather than put it on a thread in the team section.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Looking at joining a team : Is everything harrys fault? Is once acceptable? And it was twice Geldy "Apologies Outlaws (&jac)" I have no idea what your problem is with me. I was always under the illusion that we got on well. We used to have some fun banter. Now, it's just unpleasant digs from you most of the time. Also, If you do feel inclined to bitchh at me. At least do it on my thread where i'll definitely see it rather than put it on a thread in the team section.
    Posted by Jac35
    i mentioned you twice - once with a stupid wise-arsse comment and once in the apology where i specifically apologised to you by name

once is unacceptable - totally out of order as i said.

and i'm not wanting to b**tch at you at all, your name only appeared because harry made an ironic comment about you, and so i made a stupid comment about your lack of team mtt activity. 

• Options
    edited October 2014
    & whereas i do take full responsibility for my actions sometimes people just wind you up so much you snap. i am disgusted with myself for allowing that to lead me to upsetting you, and other members of the outlaws, with my comments. but harry's activity on the forum and in the chat box just got to me. sorry.

again, apologies to silentchiv for my contribution to the derailing of your thread, to the outlaws for lumping them in behaviourally with harry, to you Paul for my totally unacceptable rejoinder to harry's comment about you, and to TPT for not acting in the manner expected by the team.