You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

yes i am back, but for how long?

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    edited January 2010
    nothing changes eh webby...welcome back marra
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited January 2010
    Welcome back Webby and I notice somebody has got out of their pram with you already. Your reputation goes before you.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yes i am back, but for how long?:
    nothing changes eh webby...welcome back marra
    Posted by stokefc
    JEEZ, not heard that for a long time! lol
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yes i am back, but for how long? : Ay up RoboRover v1.4 Not having a go just messin' with ya, but all your posts end up formatted like you're writing song lyrics or a poem! ;-) lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    not messing with you ,

the men in black are knocking at your door.

it seem you gone and got yourself in the red book ,

lol

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    Oh 'eck!
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited January 2010
    Welcome back Webby and I notice somebody has got out of their pram with you already. Your reputation goes before you.
    Posted by vaigret
    some people love confrontation ;-)
  • Options
    VWBAYVANVWBAYVAN Member Posts: 43
    edited January 2010
    In Response to yes i am back, but for how long?:
    hey guys thats right i am back finally after my 2 weeks sabbatical lol, and seen a few nice posts wishing me good luck and wanting me back then seen a few from others that want me gone!! well they may get their wish very shortly, i love the forum here at sky poker but i'm not gonna change who i am so that i dont get told off by sky_rich. i'm not an hard person to get along with, infact i get along with all walks of life but just seems on here some people struggle to take a joke and read way too much into peoples post than they really need to, i dont intend to offend anyone, most of my posts are made tongue in cheek, maybe some smilies would make it more easier on here? anyhow the point i am trying to make is i wont be treated like a kid or singled out just so i can survive here on sky poker, i will continue to be myself and hopefully have a great time and from time to time have a argument with people but thats not a bad thing, it keeps things fresh and real, people should be allowed to voice their opinions! i have been warned that my next ban will be permanent so future not looking good for me on here but lets be honest the whole forum at some time or another is gonna be banned, rules are too strict for my liking and dont like seeing my friends on here treated like kids, lets try treat each other as we expect to be treated..............ADULTS!!!
    Posted by webby234
    WELL SAID SPOT ON
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    "THE MOUTH" returns!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "THE MOUTH" returns!
    Posted by MH45706
    people like you wind me up, if you ant got nothing of note to post then why bother? every time you talk i sense something drueling down your lip
  • Options
    clueless10clueless10 Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2010
    In Response to yes i am back, but for how long?:
    maybe some smilies would make it more easier on here? Posted by webby234
    That sir, is an excellent idea. you can guarantee that somebody will take offence at what you think is an innocent joke. This could ease any potential confrontations.You're earning your corn on the forum already, welcome back.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    clueless, something like this maybe.............................

• Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    I hope the monkey is in there from last time  (pulling his tail wasn't he?)
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    lifetime bans on a forum for anything less than racism and repeated excessive language is a little extreme so i doubt you'll be going anywhere cos you're not that kinda chap!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2010
    lifetime bans on a forum for anything less than racism and repeated excessive language is a little extreme so i doubt you'll be going anywhere cos you're not that kinda chap!
    Posted by Deadluck
    He aint going nowhere and imo i dont think most want him too.I for one would much rather have him on my side than against me.Also what he did in that H/U tourny was truly world class.I am going to help him in a way by stopping posting daft threads which i know i HAVE done.lol dav
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    i love you webby :) x
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yes i am back, but for how long? : He aint going nowhere and imo i dont think most want him too.I for one would much rather have him on my side than against me.Also what he did in that H/U tourny was truly world class.I am going to help him in a way by stopping posting daft threads which i know i HAVE done.lol dav
    Posted by dav1964
    well fair play to ya dave!--nice one m8---that might just help--lol--hopefully
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yes i am back, but for how long? : He aint going nowhere and imo i dont think most want him too.I for one would much rather have him on my side than against me.Also what he did in that H/U tourny was truly world class.I am going to help him in a way by stopping posting daft threads which i know i HAVE done.lol dav
    Posted by dav1964
    nice one dave !

so when is the house warming  dave/webby party ?
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yes i am back, but for how long? : nice one dave ! so when is the house warming  dave/webby party ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    A Party!!!! Count me in Irish.

Maybe sky should have a Webby Freerole to Celebrate aswell.
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Deadluck
    By "repeated excessive language" do you mean using too many words in your post, with many of them used multiple times?
    If so, there's a few people in danger of a ban!

(smiley here)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: yes i am back, but for how long? : A Party!!!! Count me in Irish. Maybe sky should have a Webby Freerole to Celebrate aswell.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Do you mean FREEROLL there Trev?. Or do you think we should all play the Webby 'role' when playing/chatting in this suggested tournament?.

lol