You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Few questions to you guys

124»

Comments

• Options
    Winnie2206Winnie2206 Member Posts: 4
    This site is a fcuking joke
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709

This site is a fcuking joke

not you again :'(
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    HENDRIK62 said:

In Response to Re: Few questions to you guys:

The point i'm trying to make is that RV guy got away with colluding on this site as he's a well known brown noser/regular on the forum, yet if a randomer decided he wanted to do that they would be banned instantly. Now in my eyes that's corrupt/biased so why the f do you guys think it's wrong to call out a site when they've proven to be corrupt??
    Posted by kebawo

There was a recent incident where collusion was reported, investigated and dealt with. The incident you refer to was also reported, investigated and dealt with.

What more can the operator actually do?

Its ok Guys, I've worked it out

It's MisterPJ( his previous account)...oh no there's sentence structure
    It's Dobiesdraws...no not vitriolic enough
    It's Hanson...no the OP whilst slightly delusional is at least sober
    Its the Donald, trying to take the heat and direction off his latest impeachment

Nope , not sure now...could be lots of sky people when you think of it..still at least he/she/they haven't played a game yet

GL at the (rigged) tables
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Jesus.H.Christ. mad prof..( just found this)

Why then?..after..decade abroad.. when.surprise surprise, when, I contacted skypoker,..?
    Same name!. Same Passport number?....did I ?...need,require?. A new account.

You, tell, me mate ?, As the paragon. Of Virtue , you no doubt are.

Ps. Cheat.collude.?. Last player, ever, who would...did, and ,Very Definately, did.Not.

What was it? You stated..?. What Skypoker Conclude...and , they did.is good enough,

Save for, A 6 ...always set..for a straight. So, lateraly, funny, i broke, another r.i.b.

Exonerated, bells,whistles, Cream, twice on a Sunday.

And yet, some...cant, wont,cannot,ever, leave off

For .Your. Supreme.Consideration.

Time served, World Renowned, Top Class Pro..who?.

Marco Johnson

Good b.loody.job. He, Mr Johnson, did not, would not,could not,.." swallow" ...just, a lack, of, understanding, of, ' bad luck'- ' down- swing' ' run - bad' and...of.course... A LATENT non, appreciation...of, any, understanding , at all, of ' VARIENCE..!'

The Ten High Call, that..( you tell me ?)

Dear Marco..you, obviously , do not, understand, comprehend, 'variance, in Poker, or, have a Handle, on, Any Two, will, can do.

What an ?...' Ejeedt..?. Mr.Marco.Johnson..was ( $€$€ VERY DEFINATLEY)....erm ?.NOt

You worry, YaSelf..bout...sentence STRUCTURE......and, a few of us, mere Mortals, we ,will..worry. bout FAIRNESs..and zero Juice.XXX
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Man..i miss slipwater!
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    I was thinking of patenting "zero juice xxx"
    But after contacting @Sky_SamT & @Tikay10 both said i was too late.
    Apparently, its gonna be the successor to .......
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Tony.

You.know.morally.i.am.corrct.

Miss ya.pj.

Xxx
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    misterpj said:

Jesus.H.Christ. mad prof..( just found this)

Why then?..after..decade abroad.. when.surprise surprise, when, I contacted skypoker,..?
    Same name!. Same Passport number?....did I ?...need,require?. A new account.

You, tell, me mate ?, As the paragon. Of Virtue , you no doubt are.

Ps. Cheat.collude.?. Last player, ever, who would...did, and ,Very Definately, did.Not.

What was it? You stated..?. What Skypoker Conclude...and , they did.is good enough,

Save for, A 6 ...always set..for a straight. So, lateraly, funny, i broke, another r.i.b.

Exonerated, bells,whistles, Cream, twice on a Sunday.

And yet, some...cant, wont,cannot,ever, leave off

For .Your. Supreme.Consideration.

Time served, World Renowned, Top Class Pro..who?.

Marco Johnson

Good b.loody.job. He, Mr Johnson, did not, would not,could not,.." swallow" ...just, a lack, of, understanding, of, ' bad luck'- ' down- swing' ' run - bad' and...of.course... A LATENT non, appreciation...of, any, understanding , at all, of ' VARIENCE..!'

The Ten High Call, that..( you tell me ?)

Dear Marco..you, obviously , do not, understand, comprehend, 'variance, in Poker, or, have a Handle, on, Any Two, will, can do.

What an ?...' Ejeedt..?. Mr.Marco.Johnson..was ( $€$€ VERY DEFINATLEY)....erm ?.NOt

You worry, YaSelf..bout...sentence STRUCTURE......and, a few of us, mere Mortals, we ,will..worry. bout FAIRNESs..and zero Juice.XXX

Happy New Year Paul, nice to see you back!