You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

News from FlyingDagg

Comments

• Options
    bigbob7213bigbob7213 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2015
    hi all im wrighting this for dale(flyingdagg) im sorry to say hes had a bad turn and ended back in hospital they are keeping him in over night for observation as he keeps being sick and has some pain the doctor has given him some anti sickness meds and some antibiotics to help ease the symtoms i will know more tomorrow and keep you all up to date with thing as soon as i know

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,043
    edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: News from FlyingDagg:
    hi all im wrighting this for dale(flyingdagg) im sorry to say hes had a bad turn and ended back in hospital they are keeping him in over night for observation as he keeps being sick and has some pain the doctor has given him some anti sickness meds and some antibiotics to help ease the symtoms i will know more tomorrow and keep you all up to date with thing as soon as i know                                                              
    Posted by bigbob7213
    Give him my best wishes please.

Ryan
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,472
    edited June 2015
    Posted by bigbob7213

Thank you. Pass on my best wishes, please.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,744
    edited June 2015
    Posted by bigbob7213
    Thank you, please pass my best wishes also, and let him know all his friends here are thinking of him.
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited June 2015
    Yep,

he is always in our thoughts
  • Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited June 2015
    Tell him we miss him please, and never far from our thoughts, Hope they get you sorted out soon Dale. xxx
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited June 2015
    We all miss you Dale you are in our thoughts and all our skypoker hearts love paige xxx
  • Options
    DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
    edited June 2015
    Thoughts are with you Dale.
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    edited June 2015
    just seen this news, my thoughts and prayers are with you dale stay strong and keep fighting bud
  • Options
    bigbob7213bigbob7213 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2015
    hi all just a quick update on dale, hes responded very well and im glad to say he will be discharged from hospital tomorrow he should be back home for about 4 oclock
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited June 2015
    Best wishes Dale, keep fighting those cotton picking pesky varmits.
    TPT awaits the return of their VC.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    hi all just a quick update on dale, hes responded very well and im glad to say he will be discharged from hospital tomorrow he should be back home for about 4 oclock
    Posted by bigbob7213
    That is the best news I've heard all week - thanks for the update, Bob, & well done Dale.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited June 2015
    Well that was an eventful week. I went back to hospital a an outpatient to have a bile duct drain removed on the 10th and all **** broke lose. What the hospital didn't tell me was that having medical kit removed can have the same effect as having something put in; ie your antibodies attack it thinking it is a new infection so everything else is undefended.

Within half an hour of having the drain  removed  I'm home but shivering, having sweats , pains and vomiting. Doctor arrived and promptly called an ambulance. This was the worse I'd felt since being diagnosed and I honestly thought I was in serious trouble. Luckily steroids and slow release mor phine soon sorted me out but I just wish they had told me this could happen.Seeing my daughter looking so worried was not easy to handle.

Thankfully all is well now and I feel as good as possible.
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited June 2015
    Best wishes Dale, keep fighting those cotton picking pesky varmits. TPT awaits the return of their VC.
    Posted by Red_King
    Got to knick this :)
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited June 2015
    onward and upward deputy dagg

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2015
    Well that was an eventful week. I went back to hospital a an outpatient to have a bile duct drain removed on the 10th and all **** broke lose. What the hospital didn't tell me was that having medical kit removed can have the same effect as having something put in; ie your antibodies attack it thinking it is a new infection so everything else is undefended. Within half an hour of having the drain  removed  I'm home but shivering, having sweats , pains and vomiting. Doctor arrived and promptly called an ambulance. This was the worse I'd felt since being diagnosed and I honestly thought I was in serious trouble. Luckily steroids and slow release mor phine soon sorted me out but I just wish they had told me this could happen.Seeing my daughter looking so worried was not easy to handle. Thankfully all is well now and I feel as good as possible.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Doesn't sound good! But glad things have picked up.

Keep fighting.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,043
    edited June 2015
    Glad that you're back home Dale and feeling a bit better.

Stay strong mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Morning all.

Is there an update on how Dale is progressing, please?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,701
    edited July 2015
    how you doin dagg hope all is well m8
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited July 2015
    Hi Dale,

I hope you are keeping well mate, keep fighting.