You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

whats going on with the 7 30 deepie

Comments

• Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited January 2010
    wd Anjie - despite the low numbers it was enjoyable.  However, the prize structure needs to change when there are less than 20 runners. 
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: whats going on with the 7 30 deepie:
    wd Anjie - despite the low numbers it was enjoyable.  However, the prize structure needs to change when there are less than 20 runners. 
    Posted by SoLack
    ty . wd 2 u2 cashing again. yes i agree top 3 would be better for under 20 playrs. anjie
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: whats going on with the 7 30 deepie : ty . wd 2 u2 cashing again. yes i agree top 3 would be better for under 20 playrs. anjie
    Posted by anjie1970
    Yes - but better to cure the problem at source - drum up more than 20 runners!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    come on only 9 in , were is every 1 down the pub. get registering NOW.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    19 in now come on another 5. for 4 tables well done all. x
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

How deep is the deepie gonna be tonight? Im in if theres 3 tables? - gna be hard with the TP and not sure if tk/the ptp will be in......whats the likely field?

• Options
    edited February 2010

Well as it stands, Im in, alongside anjie, who I hit a 3 outer against last time, solack, who smashed me to bits heads up last time, and TK, who needs no introduction.

Come help me out guys, 15 runners min!

DOHH
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited February 2010
    shd get 15/20 when tk has entered.  Tends to attract others, but with TP going on, who knows?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Struggling big time guys, only 7 in!
  • Options
    edited February 2010

We got 19 I think. Not good, but just about OK.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I had the tourny lobby open constantly, and with 3 mins left, we had 11!

Why do these guys register so late? Im sure if others saw there were 19 in with an hour till reg closes, it wud be alot more....?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    edited February 2010
    VALUE.thats why i didnt reg earlier wasnt worth it plus looking at the field too many good players..sean
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I had the tourny lobby open constantly, and with 3 mins left, we had 11! Why do these guys register so late? Im sure if others saw there were 19 in with an hour till reg closes, it wud be alot more....?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    It's the nature of poker players the world over JJ - they are mentally conditioned to entering Tourneys at the very last minute.*

Everyone "holds back" to see if it will get runners, & that's a self-fulfiling prophecy.

In the little "ideal world" in which I'd like to live, we'd do it the other way round. Enter all Tourneys a day early, then withdraw if it does not get enough Runners. If you think about it, it can't fail!

* A peculiar exception is APAT. Players have to register 3 months in advance, AND pay 3 mionths in advance. And yet all the Tourneys sell out within 30 seconds, & are massively over-subscribed. Breaking the mould!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ugh feel pretty sik, playin so long to make the FT, putting constant pressure on, finally the fella cracks n re pops with ace ten V MY AJ, n I get outdrawn

Finished 4th n didnt even double my money, was good fun, IMO smashed the table to bits on the bubble, 3 handed, they had no answers.

Was good game again, post the result here guys, be interested to see it, gl, STOKE!

DOHH
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    edited February 2010
    thx dohhh got busted in 4th my aq v88 argh
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Looking like his the mo JJ, with 3 left 

hurst0568302
    Ozzie0813981
    igor196612717
    stokefc04£47.50 + 12 League Points
    DOHHHHHHH05£38
    barnsie06£28.50
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh I was 5th not 4th? oh well, the moneys in the top 2, made a brave, but good call, which wud of meant 2nd at least I reckon, tourny defining play!

Gl to Ozzie! My new fave now stoke has gone!

DOHH
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited February 2010
    Oh I was 5th not 4th? oh well, the moneys in the top 2, made a brave, but good call, which wud of meant 2nd at least I reckon, tourny defining play! Gl to Ozzie! My new fave now stoke has gone! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Thnx dohhhhh enjoyed sharing a tb with you 2nite,

Neway on to business im out in 3rd but enjoyed the game, had to push 10k lft sat on the button with Q10.

Just told myself it was AA lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nooo I aint guna pik another fave they keep going out!
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited February 2010
    i took it down, he doubled up pretty much first hand headsup which made it pretty even, last hand he pushed with a-6 i had a-7

flop came something like 3-j-q

-A- on turn

so looking split pot pretty much,

came a 5 on the river so the kickers played

gg very enjoyable and ill try to play again tomorrow