You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cheezy bountys all round

weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,681
edited January 2017 in Brags, Beats and Variance
Best win to date 1st in the £300 bounty hunter life's good

Comments

• Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited February 2016
    Nice one cheez how much for

• Options
    yuranASSetyuranASSet Member Posts: 485
    edited February 2016
    Nice one. Well done!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round:
    Nice one cheez how much for
    Posted by stuarty117
    Ty including bountys just over 100 quid keep me in dyms for a while lol
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Nice one. Well done!
    Posted by yuranASSet
    Ty sir
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Just added another £300 bounty hunter to my cv just under the hundred pound this time life's good
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,468
    edited February 2016
    Nice on Mangum. 
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Back in the saddle 1st place in £200 bounty for £63 life's still good 
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited March 2016
    Back in the saddle 1st place in £200 bounty for £63 life's still good 
    Posted by weecheez1
    well done cheezy nice couple of wins
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    nice wee lift 200 guarentead   1st for 36,02 + 16,19 bountys try not to leave it so long next time lol
  • Options
    ALTiltYouALTiltYou Member Posts: 174
    edited May 2016
    Well played Cheeze! How's the laptop you got, which I recommended?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Well played Cheeze! How's the laptop you got, which I recommended?
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    I'ts very good I still can't multi table lol two max the only thing I use it for is poker the security thing has run out and I keep getting pop ups  should I renew this 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round : I'ts very good I still can't multi table lol two max the only thing I use it for is poker the security thing has run out and I keep getting pop ups  should I renew this 
    Posted by weecheez1

Don't ever pay for security it's a rip off, there are plenty of free anti virus security out there. I use AVG. just search AVG free on google and it will take you to there site. It's a major company aswell, they do the basic package which is all you need for free
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Also the pop ups maybe due to the browser, if you are still using basic internet explorer then I would recommend google chrome it's faster and automatically has a pop up blocker turned on. Just search google chrome download on internet explorer and you can download it from their site. 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Also the pop ups maybe due to the browser, if you are still using basic internet explorer then I would recommend google chrome it's faster and automatically has a pop up blocker turned on. Just search google chrome download on internet explorer and you can download it from their site. 
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    Thanks mate I will search the avg thing the pop up thing appears as soon as I switch the laptop on I think it's built into it I would go looking in the programs but that would end in tears 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It may be the pre installed programs that comes installed with the laptop. I had a bunch on mine also. I just un installed all the rubbish. If you can describe what pop up says I'll try and help as best I can over this thread
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It may be the pre installed programs that comes installed with the laptop. I had a bunch on mine also. I just un installed all the rubbish. If you can describe what pop up says I'll try and help as best I can over this thread
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    job done mate unistalled macafee and installed google crome and avg well my daughter supervised even put a picture of my old dog on screen only one step away from cyber crime lol
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Haha you be careful! Also, sometimes avg may ask if you want to upgrade or if you want to buy one of their products. just ignore it. Its main anti virus is all you need, and its free forever. Enjoy! and gl at tables.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Haha you be careful! Also, sometimes avg may ask if you want to upgrade or if you want to buy one of their products. just ignore it. Its main anti virus is all you need, and its free forever. Enjoy! and gl at tables.
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    ty for help and advice gl and run golden
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,682
    edited May 2016
    Wp this morning :)  very ul heads up though.  Person who beat you was a right lucky donk :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Wp this morning :)  very ul heads up though.  Person who beat you was a right lucky donk :)
    Posted by cenachav
    Thank you but the best man won I was very lucky in a few spots earlier just to get there wp