You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cheezy bountys all round

Comments

• Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,681
    edited January 2017
    Enjoyed yesterday but did not make any headway but hay ho 
    opening balance £148.74
    Closing balance  £143.82

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Felt like I was just going through the motions and it showed in my results for yesterday 
    opening balance £143.82
    closing balance  £125.65
    I will need to learn to switch off when I am playing like this gl all
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Not a lot of volume yesterday one ft followed by two cash bubbles :-(  only played the Freerolls at night.took a big hit early on and only left myself about 180 chips made them last for £10 :-)
    Opening balance £125.65
    Closing balance  £144.64
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Time for some more life stuff 
      My family moved us away from Springside when I was sixteen I think they were worried the road I was going down I was a regular in the local and I had just been expelled from the academy for fighting and it was a good move I didn't think so at the time but parents aren't daft so we moved back into irvine and into a new academy I was really quite clever and at one stage was sitting 8 O levels but by the time I moved schools I had lost all interest 
       After school years I got a job in a hospital laundry and it was the best job ever I was one of only three men in amongst forty odd women and I was the baby very happy days the women used to love trying to make me blush and they were good at it,very hard working ladies and they liked to play hard too some of the works nights out are the stuff of legends.On one of these nights out I met my wife who was one of the women's daughters.We dated for a short time but I wasn't ready to grow up yet so we parted our ways for a wee while 
      I followed Glasgow rangers from a young age and went all over Britain to see them my party piece was always to have a brand new deck of cards to play brag on the supporters bus we kicked up the second last seat and layed it across that isle making our table and away we went many a time I was skint before we arrived and had to tap the treasurer but those were the days.I also played a flute in the local flute band and was a lecturer in the orange lodge.I know that might raise a few eyebrows but it was no different to the poker site a bunch of like minded people getting together and having a laugh.I met the wife again one night and it got serious this time and on the 16th of June 1990 we were married and then three daughters later here we are TBC
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,468
    edited January 2017
    Nice update WeeC.

I feel the atmosphere of your youth. 

Shame you never managed the European cup. ^0^
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Another quiet day ended up watching films 
    opening balance £144.64
    Closing balance  £137.54
    Oh and don't watch death race 2050 it's terrible
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Enjoyed yesterday bricked my first two mtts and changed to spin ups made a small profit then last night got into the main via satellite and took two bountys job done there was no major dramas in the game but I still think I play scared in the bigger games which does not make sense because I don't buy in direct maybe I just link the bigger buy ins with better play and I think that might not be the case 
    opening balance £137.54
    Closing balance  £175.95
    P.s.also done a double at the football picked the two Manchester teams and as the old saying goes don't give up your day job gl all
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Played rather poorly yesterday the worse was way overplaying QQ in the mini early on.got a 3rd in the £5 plo8 so ended the day with a small profit
    opening balance £175.95
    Closing balance £177.70
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Started strong with a cash in the early BH then binked the lunchtime plo8 then overconfidence hit and played to loosely but had a fun day 
    Opening balance £177.70
    Closing balance  £201.86
  • Options
    ALTiltYouALTiltYou Member Posts: 174
    edited January 2017
    Good thread cheez, you put in a great deal of  input to the forum. By the looks of you opening and closing balances and the amount of tornys you play,  you have grat bankroll management. Which is great, and will do you a great deal in the future. GL
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round:
    Good thread cheez, you put in a great deal of  input to the forum. By the looks of you opening and closing balances and the amount of tornys you play,  you have grat bankroll management. Which is great, and will do you a great deal in the future. GL
    Posted by ALTiltYou
    Thanks mate 
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Was a day oof interuptions and playing with puppy's made a mess of playing small pairs (posted in tournaments section )
    also made a mess of the £5 plo8 at night but hay ho onwards and upwards 
    opening balance £201.86
    Closing balance £200.85
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    edited January 2017
    Interesting thread. I like the effort you are putting into it. It'll be interesting to continue reading your exploits and whatever else you decide to post on here.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Wee hospital appointment yesterday woft played 3 of the fosp plo8 last night only managed one small cash but it covered the buy ins there was some good games I forgot just how much fun it is trying to work out markycashes hands give the orfordable a wee try tonight and maybe a drink or two gl all
    opening balance  £200.85
    Closing balance  £202.20
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Interesting thread. I like the effort you are putting into it. It'll be interesting to continue reading your exploits and whatever else you decide to post on here.
    Posted by PkDevil
    Thank you sir
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Enjoyed yesterday but not a lot of profit started well enough with a spin up session then tried the bounty hunters got knocked out one by getting counterfeited took dog for walk bricked the Freerolls and gave the plo8 dyms a whirl was feeling good even upped the stakes for a fat Friday treat then came the benny hill moment wife was upstairs watching big Bro just me the pup and the parrot I was sitting with leg half off puppy sprints passed me and grabs the fit bit out the charger made a grab and missed,parrot gets a fright starts flapping puppy runs behind couch I am still trying to play an £11 and a £5.50 dym and put leg on had to shout up for reinforcements the puppy trotted out with no fitbit panic he's swollowed it dragged the couch out parrots still going mental feathers everywhere puppy thinks parrot wants to play and starts springing all over the place wife walks in and puppy and parrot freeze I am swearing like a trooper about puppy swallowing fitbit she walks over and pick it up from his bed tells me to behave and goes back upstairs I think it was the only two Dyms I won but it was a blast 
    opening balance £202.20
    Closing balance  £201.00
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Nice quiet day still managed to lose a few quid had a movie night with a few drinks and nibbles all good 
    Opening balance £201.00
    Closing   balance £187.58
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,061
    edited January 2017
    Enjoyed yesterday but not a lot of profit started well enough with a spin up session then tried the bounty hunters got knocked out one by getting counterfeited took dog for walk bricked the Freerolls and gave the plo8 dyms a whirl was feeling good even upped the stakes for a fat Friday treat then came the benny hill moment wife was upstairs watching big Bro just me the pup and the parrot I was sitting with leg half off puppy sprints passed me and grabs the fit bit out the charger made a grab and missed,parrot gets a fright starts flapping puppy runs behind couch I am still trying to play an £11 and a £5.50 dym and put leg on had to shout up for reinforcements the puppy trotted out with no fitbit panic he's swollowed it dragged the couch out parrots still going mental feathers everywhere puppy thinks parrot wants to play and starts springing all over the place wife walks in and puppy and parrot freeze I am swearing like a trooper about puppy swallowing fitbit she walks over and pick it up from his bed tells me to behave and goes back upstairs I think it was the only two Dyms I won but it was a blast  opening balance £202.20 Closing balance  £201.00
    Posted by weecheez1
    haha made me chuckle
    Nice one
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Slow Sunday poker football poker films (just forgot how good trainspotting is ) one small profit in the morning but overall another losing day
    opening balance £187.58
    Closing balance  £181.01
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    HAPPYDAYS youngest daughter just passed her driving test wiiiiiiiii