You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cheezy bountys all round

123457»

Comments

• Options
    stuarty117stuarty117 Member Posts: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round:
    HAPPYDAYS youngest daughter just passed her driving test wiiiiiiiii 
    Posted by weecheez1
    Sad days you now have to buy her a car

Ps enjoying reading cheez keep it up
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,681
    edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round:
    In Response to Re: Cheezy bountys all round : Sad days you now have to buy her a car Ps enjoying reading cheez keep it up
    Posted by stuarty117
    Thanks mate need to up my game for car lol
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Quite a good day yesterday but the dyms let me down again I can't put my finger on it but something is not right with my game I will post one of the hands in the plo8 tips thread I can't decide if it was a bad play or not but other than that hay ho gl 
    opening balance £181.01
    Closing balance  £188.43
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Good buzz yesterday got into the big bounty hunter through the freeroll played too many hands early on but they just looked so ****.nice managed to get back to my starting stack and bowed out in 52nd  still got 100 points so might need to try for 500 this week 
    Opening balance £188.43
    closing balance  £191.45
    ps thanks for the rail angel
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Quiet day with a bit of everything showed a small profit and the points went up nicely 
    opening babance  £191.45
    Closing balance   £198.72
    Points  206
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Best job in the world (2)
      Ok so we're now married and thinking about a family the nhs has decided to privitise the laundry this whole process left a bad taste in my mouth they cut our bonus in the name of keeping our jobs the unions were terrible to this day I still have a deep mistrust of them and the workforce were turning on each other time for a change 
       I approached the manager and told him I was looking for another job and he was very supportive and told if I needed time off it was not a problem.At the time my brother in law was working on the oil rigs as a painter and he told me to do the survival training and try for a job.The training took five days and I done it with the brother in laws brother.My intentions were good do the course through the day get something to eat at night phone home and bed.After my first day I phoned home and Elaine told me she was pregnant cue celebrations and a massive hangover and we had fire training the next day it was mental in smoke filled rooms trying to find breathing apparatus great fun.That night Scotland were playing football cue more drink swimming the next day no problem.The swimming involved jumping of high platforms in emergency senarios then going in to a helicopter simulater and being turned upside down and having to escape great fun and I was comfortable in the water.the course was one of the best things I have done so far and it was done with a hangover every day.
      After the course was done I started a little black book with company names and numbers and every week I applied and phoned different ones.This went on for about a year but I was in a catch 22 situation the company's wanted experienced men and I couldn't get experience without a start.Then out of the blue a catering company sent me a letter to come for an interview result.My dad ran me through to Aberdeen and waited outside.I was always a confident person and had a gift of the gab.The girl that interviewed me was rather large and by the end of it I had her giggling like a schoolgirl got into the car going home and my dad asked how I got on I told him I had it in the bag just at that my phone went it was the girl offering me a start happy days 
      I went up the following Monday for an induction there was about 15 of us there and I was the only one sent to a platform the rest went to accommodation barges I went to the claymore alpha where I spent 8 years the the piper bravo for another four.most of my time offshore was spent in the galley I loved it washing pots and pans preparing all the veg for the chefs and helping them out it was great 12 hours on 12 off two weeks on two off this is where the problems started too much time on my hands and too much money I also had a love of a good smoke it lasted 12 glosious years and then the company I worked for lost the contract I had the chance to change hats or stay with the company I chose to change hats.I had a weeks holiday and the girl that interviewed me asked me to come into the office before I went offshore.She thanked me for my service and asked me if I would consider staying with them but my mind was made up.Just as I was getting ready to leave she said the company were taking the chance to do some random drug tests oops party over phoned the wife and told her was on my way home coming next railway madness
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited January 2017

Hi Cheezy,

This is a great read, but I don't know why it is on the Brags, Beats & Variance Board - let's move it to the ail where it will get more exposure.