You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

table problems?

chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
has sky lost the plot tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2010
    In Response to table problems?:
    has sky lost the plot tonight?
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    it seems so nothing will load
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited February 2010

No just the tables mate lol

• Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited February 2010
    i know we keep harping on bout it but this happens far too often!!
    Rich when is this downloadable poker thingy coming out?

Cause this must be seriously losing sky customers
  • Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited February 2010
    yeh in the middle of a 5.50 dym just stopped us betting except 2 players, try reload it but it ses skypoker is currently unavailable. whats all that about? i want my buy in back!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES THEIR ARE VERY VERY GOOD AND SORTING REFUNDS
  • Options
    pryce6pryce6 Member Posts: 1,058
    edited February 2010

apparantly im still going in the BH. are people still playing?

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited February 2010
    Yeah there's defo been problems again tonight.

it hasn't affected me too much as I was playing cash rather than MTT/STT but the 2 tables I had running virtually came to a standstill.
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    edited February 2010
    8 left in a deep stack with blinds 300/600 and 14000 chips.
    Come back to 4000 ish. bust out soon after. I'm just gonna get my buy in back.
    Surely those left in at the crash should split the prize pool?
    Cos those that bust out early are going to be well chuffed to get there
    money back.
    Any thoughts?
    regards,
    Mohican.
  • Options
    Fish-AgainFish-Again Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems?:
    8 left in a deep stack with blinds 300/600 and 14000 chips. Come back to 4000 ish. bust out soon after. I'm just gonna get my buy in back. Surely those left in at the crash should split the prize pool? Cos those that bust out early are going to be well chuffed to get there money back. Any thoughts? regards, Mohican.
    Posted by Mohican

I was in the £1000 bounty hunter, can see from lobby that it started running again after 20-30mins but wouldnt reload for me...just the error message each time.

Now been blinded out so that sucks lol.
    Emailed Sky but bet I get no response
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well I was doing well in the BH with 15k - now theres people on like 80k and £100 head prizes who have clearly been wiping out all the people who can't play. How is this fair? I was doing well and now I'm just blinded out and I want more than my buy-in back!
  • Options
    sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
    edited February 2010
    well just my luck came in at 920 pm jumped in the 925 bounty hunter and the 9.30  bounty hunter and low and hold screen froze on the 925 so went mad at the mouse clicking every where only for the screen to un freeze and im all in lol typical i get a call and lose not supprised really when i have 2 9 what the **** then cant load up the 9 30 bounty hunter and when i eventually do i have to go all in and get knocked out what the **** is this all about i have not paid in total 13 pound ish just to get no play because of errors on this site i had better get a refund i spoke to sky chat who tell me that i may be eligable for a refund what s with the may be
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited February 2010

was in the bounty hunter (£22) had over 11000 chips 75th out of 222 players then sky went down and slowly watched in the lobby my stack get blinded (or stolen as there were players still regestered) down to 0 !!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    on the chat they have just said if i have been affected i will be refunded, whats the chances i will be? i feel sorry for u guys that were duin well in the main event.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    on the chat they have just said if i have been affected i will be refunded, whats the chances i will be? i feel sorry for u guys that were duin well in the main event.
    Posted by murray69
    100% IF THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A REFUND YOU WILL
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited February 2010
    Posted by murray69
    In my oppinion, very unlikly, did they even take your details.. I think not..
    Just my past experances..
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What is the use of a refund? he might have gone on to win 2 grand. It says I'm still in here...how am i not getting blinded out??
  • Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    OK what about cash games
    Playing Sands just after 21.30 50p/£1
    I raise 4x MP with QQ and fish in sb calls.  I look at notes to confirm he's a habitual check raiser on dry flops......flop comes 268r.... fish checks....i bet £7 into £9 and as expected fish raises to about £25.  There's now about £41 in the pot...... i shove allin and nothing happens....... i time down and still nothing.......  The table re-appears just in time for me to see the fish taking the pot.... my shove just never registered?

Now of course he could have had a set or draw altho unlikely.  I'm quite certain i was way ahead and he would have folded.  I feel like i've lost £41 through no fault of my own.  Do i have a case?  I dunno what to do?
    I usually weather the loss when this happens but it seems to be happening more and more often.

Also, could sky tell us exactly what the problem was please.

/sigh
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2010
    Was playing cash and screen had frozen came back on I was 3pounds down!!!! I know its only 3 pounds but its classed as stealing am I right?
    CAshed out and still 3 pounds down to what I should have had.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    it was a dym i was in pryce lol but i would of accepted the 2grand haha, no they didnt take my details i asked them when i would be recieving the refund an they said we do not no exactly when but you will be recieving a refund.
  • Options
    mufcwillmufcwill Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2010

Software has always been terrible.