You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

table problems?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems?:
    Contacted Sky Live Chat, they said I will receive a refund tomorrow for all the tourneys I was in which were affected. Not a lot else do do at this stage.
    Posted by POKERTREV

I was told MONDAY!
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    Well I did ask them really nicely lol
  • Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    OK what about cash games Playing Sands just after 21.30 50p/£1 I raise 4x MP with QQ and player in sb calls.  I look at notes to confirm he's a habitual check raiser on dry flops......flop comes 268r.... fish checks....i bet £7 into £9 and as expected fish raises to about £25.  There's now about £41 in the pot...... i shove allin and nothing happens....... i time down and still nothing.......  The table re-appears just in time for me to see the fish taking the pot.... my shove just never registered? Now of course he could have had a set or draw altho unlikely.  I'm quite certain i was way ahead and he would have folded.  I feel like i've lost £41 through no fault of my own.  Do i have a case?  I dunno what to do? I usually weather the loss when this happens but it seems to be happening more and more often. Also, could sky tell us exactly what the problem was please. /sigh
    Posted by cottlad
    I tracked down player
    He said he would have folded
    Should i email sky?
  • Options
    the_gibbthe_gibb Member Posts: 105
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems? : I tracked down player He said he would have folded Should i email sky?
    Posted by cottlad

as it is their fault and not your interent connection then the hand should be void in my opinion.

same thing with the tournament, whole thing should be sorted out so this does not happen again
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    Have we all been having problems tonight?

There should be a procedure that everyone understands for this kind of eventuality. I know that elsewhere there is a formula when tournaments are cancelled. The prizepool is distributed according to a formula, related to stack size, to all remaining players at the point of cancellation, rather than having a refund of fees. Unfortunately if Sky don't cancel it when there is a site problem that can't happen.

There should be clear guidlines published, as to what happens.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited February 2010
    single daylem every In Response to Re: table problems?:
    Yeah there's defo been problems again tonight. it hasn't affected me too much as I was playing cash rather than MTT/STT but the 2 tables I had running virtually came to a standstill.
    Posted by silentbob

theres a problem every single day.....dont think skys techies r gonna be headhunted anhy day soon!!!
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2010
    tables gone again at 04.50 ive lost 3 games and was chip leader in them all.. come on sky get it together.this is not on. have tried sky chat no answer soooooo peeeed off!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    please see this thread guys