You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

table problems?

Comments

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    Also.... is it now safe to play again?  We sorted?
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems?:
    OK what about cash games Playing Sands just after 21.30 50p/£1 I raise 4x MP with QQ and fish in sb calls.  I look at notes to confirm he's a habitual check raiser on dry flops......flop comes 268r.... fish checks....i bet £7 into £9 and as expected fish raises to about £25.  There's now about £41 in the pot...... i shove allin and nothing happens....... i time down and still nothing.......  The table re-appears just in time for me to see the fish taking the pot.... my shove just never registered? Now of course he could have had a set or draw altho unlikely.  I'm quite certain i was way ahead and he would have folded.  I feel like i've lost £41 through no fault of my own.  Do i have a case?  I dunno what to do? I usually weather the loss when this happens but it seems to be happening more and more often. Also, could sky tell us exactly what the problem was please. /sigh
    Posted by cottlad
    sick I know (see my post earlier, could you check you hand history to see what he won with ?
  • Options
    the_gibbthe_gibb Member Posts: 105
    edited February 2010
    I was flying in the bounty hunter, 17k in chips about 20th with 130 left, table froze , couldnt get back onto it.. and got blinded out

Why the **** didnt they pause it???????????????????

as i see its still going on with the people who can get a table to work are going to cash big, commen sense say they refund eveyone? pay the people that were left in the tourney?

any thoughts guys?

the_gibb

• Options
    acetenololacetenolol Member Posts: 62
    edited February 2010
    looooooooooooooooool
    looooooooooooooooool

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems? : sick I know (see my post earlier, could you check you hand history to see what he won with ?
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Nope.... it didn't go to showdown :/
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited February 2010
    pay the people that were left in the tourney? any thoughts guys? the_gibb
    Posted by the_gibb
    Pay back all the people left in the tourny? and do what with all the money from people who were knocked out? Keep it?
    Sky would make mega bucks, from their error..
  • Options
    hagans03hagans03 Member Posts: 50
    edited February 2010
    im on a bounty tourny was doin well just got back in and im low stacked think we should all get our buy ins back
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems? : Pay back all the people left in the tourny? and do what with all the money from people who were knocked out? Keep it? Sky would make mega bucks, from their error..
    Posted by SolidStan1
    or  pay double there buy ins
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited February 2010
    im on a bounty tourny was doin well just got back in and im low stacked think we should all get our buy ins back
    Posted by hagans03
    Same here, only, what we will get is a free for all, free roll, which most of us wont be able to make.
    A voucher of some sort would be nice... (to use at will)
  • Options
    mufcwillmufcwill Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems? : Same here, only, what we will get is a free for all, free roll, which most of us wont be able to make. A voucher of some sort would be nice... (to use at will)
    Posted by SolidStan1
    Never going to happen.
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    Was close to the cash in the £1000 GTD and didnt even get to see my cards on several hands. Bet 600 on one hand and then got folded in next round of betting!!! Went out 65th with 40 to cash and then was number 66 in queue for online support!!!!!
    Not happy.
  • Options
    Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
    edited February 2010
    it sucks. just lost £11 quid doing nothing atall. Complete farce lol. Any1 know what is going to hapen?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: table problems? : Same here, only, what we will get is a free for all, free roll, which most of us wont be able to make. A voucher of some sort would be nice... (to use at will)
    Posted by SolidStan1
    im gonna send them a email and see how i get  on will let u know
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I hope sky dont start losing people
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2010
    AFTER wait in a line of 77 this is what I got a copy and pasted answer great!

22:51:02 Hi kunal, my name's O'Neil. How can I help you today?
    22:52:28 Well, I know the poker room went down and at the time I had £3 in my whole bank roll, I then placed this onto a table so my bankroll was now nil. The site went down and I have not got my £3.00 back I knwo its not alot but can somthing be done as I didnt even get to play a hand and lost all my bankroll (£3)
    22:52:41 We are currently having some unforeseen issues with the site. At the moment We have no further information. After investigation, refunds will be issued.
    22:53:09 sooo what am i ment to do
    22:53:41 I suggest wait and keep trying.
    22:54:02 I have, nothing has been givin back to me
    22:54:44 they will take a day or two before you get refunded. As we will need to investigate all the tables
    22:55:25 This is not right
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited February 2010
    Sky should have cancelled every tourney and done equity chops / chips tomorrow or something.

Sure it will get sorted mind

p.s as they didn't cancel I think they have no option but to let the fortunate few who could steal keep their prizes and refund the ones affected / blinded out.
  • Options
    Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
    edited February 2010
    23:09:20 Hi Damo_Bhoy, my name's O'Neil. How can I help you today?
    23:09:25 hello
    23:09:41 im just asking if there are refunds being given out
    23:10:11 as i was in the £1500 bounty hunter and it was £11 to get in
    23:10:25 there will be, after this has been reviewed, this should be done by Monday.
    23:10:34 so what have i to do?
    23:10:51 in the meantime?
    23:11:00 wait,
    23:11:08 for what
    23:11:19 are we getting re funded or what
    23:11:55 yes.
    23:12:12 thank you
  • Options
    the_gibbthe_gibb Member Posts: 105
    edited February 2010
    Sky should have cancelled every tourney and done equity chops / chips tomorrow or something. Sure it will get sorted mind p.s as they didn't cancel I think they have no option but to let the fortunate few who could steal keep their prizes and refund the ones affected / blinded out.
    Posted by Nutter5932

Ben, this is redic, i cant believe they are letting the tourney carry on and are paying people out, i was 20/130 and i couldnt get back on , which is not my fault, it was a sky problem and they should have paused or cancelled it, how can they let it carry on when its obvious that alot of players couldnt load tables and were just blinded out like me. its totally unfair as it could have cost me winning (2kish) where is wansnt down to me.

I would like to know what they are going to do  about this asap as its life tilting me......

• Options
    igimcigimc Member Posts: 625
    edited February 2010
    CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES THEIR ARE VERY VERY GOOD AND SORTING REFUNDS
    Posted by mabsue
    Well;they do get plenty of practice
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    Contacted Sky Live Chat, they said I will receive a refund tomorrow for all the tourneys I was in which were affected.

Not a lot else do do at this stage.