You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    The Company I bought the Windows from no longer trade and other's say rubbers would be pattern part thus expensive to re-produce. Get new cheaper. Wife just said, we got them 1993 Oops!
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,004
    goldon said:

The Company I bought the Windows from no longer trade and other's say rubbers would be pattern part thus expensive to re-produce. Get new cheaper. Wife just said, we got them 1993 Oops!

They're talking B00l0x.I fecking hate people being ripped off by bull5hit company's telling absolute lies. I'm gonna type the next in capitals. DO NOT FALL FOR THE **** AND LIES THAT THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU. If you can't do it yourself get a local tradesman he'll do it for roughly £150- £200 as it's only a days work.
    lucy4 said:

goldon said:

They're talking B00l0x.I fecking hate people being ripped off by bull5hit company's telling absolute lies. I'm gonna type the next in capitals. DO NOT FALL FOR THE **** AND LIES THAT THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU. If you can't do it yourself get a local tradesman he'll do it for roughly £150- £200 as it's only a days work.
    Tell me the Company give me the phone number.... better not be Trotters Independent.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,801
    lucy4 said:

goldon said:

Good or Bad. !

Call us old fashioned as it was pointed out that our house was the only house in the street with net curtains and a wooden front door.

Don't let @HAYSIE know that you've got a wooden front door as before you know it you'll have a new PVC door,new windows all round & a conservatory out back,you'll probably find that you've also signed up to a 10 year lease on a time share in Tenerife... :D
    Not a bad standard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faG1Kpg_2NM
    Think I'll live with the windows for time being.
    I'm not sharing my "Haribo's" with you...... go away.

edited June 2022
    Tried to speak to someone at the Hertsmere Town Hall Council Offices recently.

Sorry there is no one available to speak to you, if you go on line you can book a appointment. OK.
    Email to Gov. Hertsmere Town Hall Offices. I would like to make an appointment to speak to some one regard local Area problem.
    Electronic reply ; Thank you for your enquiry some one will contact you in due course regard your problem, six months ago by so call at town hall to see why no one had contacted me.
    There is no body here availably to speak to you and I can't make appointments for you, you have to go on line. Your Kidding me. No just doing me job.

While shopping in Tesco few years ago waiting in queue at checkout while wife remembered something she needed and left me there, suddenly commotion ahead man fallen on floor staff attending him. Wife returns and the queue is sent to other till.
    When we ask the till lady what happened she said, the man touched the woman up in front of him and she turned round and decked him then calmly walked off. Wonder Woman
    Growing old Gracefully can be a pain.

Ozzie me dog not been himself lately, never liked going out in the rain but was always first to the door to go walkies, now just looks at me as if to say " Do I have too".
    Took him to the vet for check over and was told he has age related Arthritis in back legs will make it difficult for him jumping and getting up stairs. Been given pills to mix with his food help with the pain. Wondered why he Yelped when I picked him up.
    Vet also said, he has Cataracts so vision problems as well, he is getting on in years.
    I'm now thinking will he outlast me or me him. Not Young Pups anymore either of us, he's got grey whiskers to my grey hair, cough !
    Are you shaking hands with people again.? or just an old friend. cough!
    Keep it up. !

Toot Toot , you are the Harbinger of gloom & doom in the World.
    It's not a "Soap Box" as we know it Jim.

I won’t let Parliament/ Swampy/ or anyone else, correct my working-class grammar.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,018
    goldon said:

I won’t let Parliament/ Swampy/ or anyone else, correct my working-class grammar.

Grandma?
    Toot Toot when you've been hit with the Ugly stick humping a tree is a treat.
    goldon said:

Toot Toot when you've been hit with the Ugly stick humping a tree is a treat.

From acorns grow mighty oaks....

Squirreling away for rainy day. Mighty Oaks cause subsidence.

My resident Squirrel buries them in back Garden Lawn then dig's them up before they have time to grow. The one's they bury in wife's plant pots doomed for short life.
    Are you getting excited about a new Prime Minister.......