You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    So one vibrate one ring one vibrate one ring goes to voice mail. If the phone is not in your pocket it's two rings voice mail, if the phone is in the kitchen it's gone to voice mail before you get to it. So Mr Phone Person calling me stupid can you make it ring longer so I have a chance to answer it before it goes to voice mail. After ten minutes fiddling ... No ! Can you delete voice mail so it will just ring then stop. Another fiddle... No !

So is there anything you can do.? "I can tell you it's not a bad phone." !
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
  • Options
    Those were the day's when things worked, including people.!
  • Options
    Designed to save you money .... not it's not.
  • Options
    Designed to take your money.....
  • Options
    If there is no profit there is no gain....
  • Options
    What makes a good Story..... Murder & intrigue , Suspense, Horror, Love & Jealousy

Nope, Wags at War
  • Options
    What makes a bad Story.... A False Pandemic engineered Gloom & Doom no more Money in your Pocket's

Nope, Andrew regrets
  • Options
    We needed a Pandemic to stop a Pandemic let's have a Tsunami to stop a Tsunami.
  • Options
    Please Sir, where will I be in the new World Order.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
  • Options
    Well that's OK my Ozzie is so pampered and the grub he get's ...I'm the under dog. Woof
  • Options
    New environmental friendly funerals
    Ha ! Ha ! no gas to crisp me into Oblivion just liquidise me through a grill, nothing will remain so wash me down the drain. No ashes to ashes no bones just a wet patch on the floor too remind of the life that was ......
  • Options
    I've become very morbid lately think depression is setting in. ?

The Country's a mess we need someone to blame. Mm!

Boris Mm! ... Toot Toot, Swampy. Na! . gotta be...... Gretta

Now I feel better.....!
  • Options
    Vespa Caffe closing down after 22 years Toot Toot will still be here.
  • Options
  • Options
    What happened to north sea oil and natural gas fields. Only used 50%
    Ok ! at the bottom of the North Sea and we only own half......but why are we selling it to other countries when we need it here.
    Fracking h ell what a great time for Fracking to make a come back.....Hydrogen Car could also make a bomb. Just noticed the wife know's when the hot water & heating comes on by the sound of the igniter clicking on, so , made a recording ready for Winter to fool her ..... any guesses how long before she twigs. ! Yes, I'm a devious Bas...
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    We are on our own now.... we need to frack
  • Options
    Well, we all need to put our thinking caps on to survive.

I know I jest a lot, & not taken seriously here but my latest Idea has merit

Now the Dark Nights are closing I have bought extra security lights.

No not for outside..... put one in each room with solar panel outside in the Sun.

Just like outside they come on when you walk in the room and go off when you go out.

If you walking around the house free Leccy...... who's a clever boy ...Squawk !

• Options
    If you can't afford the all singing all dancing light, then buy the £10 one's with solar panel on the top. Fix them outside over the window with light facing in, leave slight gap in curtains so the sensor triggers the light to come on. No worry about switching them off. If they go off to soon give them a wave.

If all this is too much and you can't be bothered ( lazy Bees ) then just gather up the coloured solar light in the plant pots and carry them around with you. Genius in the making.... here to help. cough!