You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,894
    Think Easter Island should give us money to keep it here....... it's minus limbs so not worth "Arm and a Leg"
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    goldon said:

Dobbie Rainman You have to be in the ring to fight.

My Trusty Companions you were stabbed through the Heart by the Enemy, your Foil no match for the Sky Saber.
    The henchmen did their job. You did not heed the warnings from TK so bully boys join forces much like the Musketeers but they have Knights in the Castle.
    Mm! also dare to post on my Thread ? shame on you bullies put me in solitary confinement you know..........no visitors. So for that you get Sky Prison ...... Tommy will be proud of you. cough!

All For One & One For All .
    Rip it Up

2 silly bigots banned for being.....bigots.

You can count yourself very lucky that you didn't receive the same punishment for your appalling comments about refugees.
    Why weren't you banned also for abuse. you teachers pet
    illegal immigrants are not refugees unless you can prove otherwise.
    goldon said:

Why weren't you banned also for abuse. you teachers pet

Calling out bigots for being bigots isn't abuse, quite the opposite in fact.

Your track record for investigative journalism skills was wanting from earlier on this year so people are going to challenge anything you say. Calling them names in your own Thread commands response, sadly they stooped to your standard by responding in kind. You are not the one to talk, having nine complaints for abuse against yourself plus coming on my thread calling me Idiot. Name calling is Childish. As Mumsie pointed out type in "Idiot " on Google my name comes up but it's not me, my Trump Card against name callers. How you survived the cull and my Trusty Musketeers did not surprises, given you encouraged and lead the name calling. The Tommy Robinson Thread was always going to be marred same if you started "Sky Poker is rigged Thread."
    TK should have closed the Thread earlier as he saw this coming having warned you & them twice but Face Book mentality hard to give up. Peace will reign for now, unless you're posting on my thread is designed to antagonize me to get me banned also.
    Type in Google ....." Idiot " ....... and this face comes up that would be "Racist" or just random.!

goldon said:

Your track record for investigative journalism skills was wanting from earlier on this year so people are going to challenge anything you say. Calling them names in your own Thread commands response, sadly they stooped to your standard by responding in kind. You are not the one to talk, having nine complaints for abuse against yourself plus coming on my thread calling me Idiot. Name calling is Childish. As Mumsie pointed out type in "Idiot " on Google my name comes up but it's not me, my Trump Card against name callers. How you survived the cull and my Trusty Musketeers did not surprises, given you encouraged and lead the name calling. The Tommy Robinson Thread was always going to be marred same if you started "Sky Poker is rigged Thread."
    TK should have closed the Thread earlier as he saw this coming having warned you & them twice but Face Book mentality hard to give up. Peace will reign for now, unless you're posting on my thread is designed to antagonize me to get me banned also.
    5 or 6 of the 9 'abuse' marks are from Tikay, some kind of glitch, not that having a few abuse flags on your profile means anything at all anyway. I could flag 50 of your posts right now for abuse, but what would that even mean?

If someone is using bigotry language and rhetoric then calling them a bigot isn't abusing them. In fact it needs calling out as we shouldn't be turning a blind eye to these types of people.

Your mates were very fortunate to last as long as they did.
    What a Wonderful person you are getting people that joined your thread banned.
    Limbo dancer
    Prod Sheep with a stick they scurry away ....... Tigers do not.

Right we've got rid of the "Taliban" you can all move back in.

goldon said:

What a Wonderful person you are getting people that joined your thread banned.
    Limbo dancer

I didn't get anyone banned.

Rainman and Dobie got themselves banned.

Surely you ain't suggesting that we shouldn't call out bigot comments?
    Didn't come to their aid ... you encouraged it, victory for no name. bravo

The bar is lowered.....
    goldon said:

The bar is lowered.....

I didn't encourage anything. If Rainman and Dobie want to have bigoted thoughts, and then commit those bigoted thoughts to the forum, they will have to face any consequences that come their way.

As I asked, surely you'd want people to call out bigots? Or are bigots ok as long as they are your virtual friends?

And again, you are very very lucky you didn't join them in the naughty camp. Your picture and comment was probably the worst thing I've seen on the forum.
  • day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Have to laugh at the bolded bit.

Like your 2 buddies would know what that means.

Posting pictures OF hangman nooses and then flagging everyone for ABUSE is even by their standards lets say silly after multiple warnings but NOT surprising not the smartest people ever to post on the forum.

Crowing about getting a thread closed on the FORUM as a victory is even more bizarre, a thread which they could spew their bile after multiple warnings makes it all the MORE funny.

Capitals are fun maybe rainman was right :smiley:

goldon said:

The bar is lowered.....

Your Opinion is yours ...... unless you need to call your mates to back you. Rainman215 and Dobie put their view which made for good debate. Name calling was started by you. You should have also been banned as result. Don't come here trying to justify your vindictive action against people that disagree with your views. also..... it won't work trying to provoke me......... been there got the T shirt.
    Don't need any mates!

DEBATE ? You are having a laugh .

Rainman couldn't answer a simple question and dobiesdraw the same the only difference with the 2 was dobisedraw played the victim card too much.

Bolded bit is great just re read your 2 mates name calling regarding me, hhy, phantom, Tom, Jac, Diane Abott, Tk and anyone who had differing views regarding TOMMY.

Not justifying anything but if you post blatant lies I will call you out on them.

goldon said:

Your Opinion is yours ...... unless you need to call your mates to back you. Rainman215 and Dobie put their view which made for good debate. Name calling was started by you. You should have also been banned as result. Don't come here trying to justify your vindictive action against people that disagree with your views. also..... it won't work trying to provoke me......... been there got the T shirt.

Have to laugh at the bolded bit.

Like your 2 buddies would know what that means.

Posting pictures OF hangman nooses and then flagging everyone for ABUSE is even by their standards lets say silly after multiple warnings but NOT surprising not the smartest people ever to post on the forum.

Crowing about getting a thread closed on the FORUM as a victory is even more bizarre, a thread which they could spew their bile after multiple warnings makes it all the MORE funny.

Capitals are fun maybe rainman was right :smiley:

goldon said:

The bar is lowered.....

Blimey you got the abuse flag record .......... what a picture.
    As pointed out all abuse flags are from your 2 mates the upstanding citizens that they are so I personally could give a flying TOMMY about any flags from them.

Blimey you got the abuse flag record .......... what a picture.