You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    goldon said:

Your Opinion is yours ...... unless you need to call your mates to back you. Rainman215 and Dobie put their view which made for good debate. Name calling was started by you. You should have also been banned as result. Don't come here trying to justify your vindictive action against people that disagree with your views. also..... it won't work trying to provoke me......... been there got the T shirt.

Despite repeated warnings, they failed to adhere to them. So who's fault is it they got banned?

The debate wasn't actually any good; you had Rainman who is so brainwashed by TR that he is simply incapable of thinking on his own, and Dobie who claimed they were a 64 year old woman and not a fan of TR yet appeared to be a massive TR fanboy/girl/woman and would fall over themselves to defend dear leader.

I think they are both pathetic and no loss to the forum whatsoever.

I don't need to justify anything to anyone. 2 disgusting bigots have been banned, we should all be celebrating that. Unless you're a closet bigot and you've lost 2 allies....
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,894
    Think (they) were winning the argument Rainman215 Dobie put forward good evidence to support their view. ( note their view )

You continuing to shout Racist Bigots at people does not make them, you succumbed to snowflake mentality infecting millenniums now-days.

Your Thread your responsibility started to antagonize ..........much like your appearance here.

https://youtu.be/Z9Cij6oX00I
    You did TK disservice by forcing his hand to ban players thus ending his unblemished record. shame on you. tut tut
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    goldon said:

You did TK disservice by forcing his hand to ban players thus ending his unblemished record. shame on you. tut tut

Shame on him!

You buffoon.

Yes, you’re right, they did put forward good evidence. Good evidence of their dreadful racial views. I’m not sure how exactly they were winning any arguments though.
    Snowflakes? Yawn.
    Despising racial bigotry doesn’t mean that you are soft.
    I imagine you think someone like Raheem Sterling should just man up. Just a bit of fun isn’t it.
    Bet you can get you them in.

Roll up Roll up 10p a shot. !
    Jac35 said:

goldon said:

Shame on him!

You buffoon.

Yes, you’re right, they did put forward good evidence. Good evidence of their dreadful racial views. I’m not sure how exactly they were winning any arguments though.
    Snowflakes? Yawn.
    I imagine you think someone like Raheem Sterling should just man up. Just a bit of fun isn’t it.
    He who has never sinned cast the first ( abuse ) 4 timer no less.
    goldon said:

Jac35 said:

goldon said:

Shame on him!

You buffoon.

Snowflakes? Yawn.
    He who has never sinned cast the first ( abuse ) 4 timer no less.
    ?
    From outer Space come.........

Some people can say "Sorry"

And some people are so ignorant that they have no idea that they’re always in the wrong and so would see no need to apologise
    They need Love not Hate or being banned if you can hug a tree you can hug an ignorant person.
    goldon said:

They need Love not Hate or being banned if you can hug a tree you can hug an ignorant person.

Yes, I'm sure hugging Rainman would cure him of all his bigot thoughts.

Get a grip, he's a filthy racist who at his age really should know better, but doesn't.

The irony of saying they need love not hate.
    No name ...no...Compassion .... you treat Humans like Animals ... see what love can do.

https://youtu.be/F1ReNRiP5KM
    Are you actually comparing Rainman the bigot to an abused puppy?

If you Bullies are looking for a Fight..... buy yellow jacket pay the £6 hop on Euro Star join the Macron protesters.

Or you could go to Church and confess your sins.
    Wonder how my little Puppy Dogs are getting on....... Mm!

"What" How could you not Love them.............Reni & Dobi
    Am I now the target .......

I make this appeal to TK given he has the Power to reinstate as well as ban players for transgressions in chat, to reconsider the penalty given to Rainman215 & Dobiesdraw for their part in Tommy Robinson Thread abuse. This was a motive thread and others played their part in the abuse, yet they still remain. You TK had the opportunity to close this Thread twice and ( had you done so) they would still have chat privileges and been players on Sky Poker. Please review ty fwiw