You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Yipeeyapee vs Sparce tonight!

Comments

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    Sparce took most of the coolers and beats imo with AA<JJ and flopped str8<flopped flush etc....without these i fear the carnage could have been much wors for Yip. 
    The 'owned' comments in chat at the start were possibly a tad premature.

Good game though and WP both...
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited February 2010
    Leaks in his game lol
  • Options
    heapey0015heapey0015 Member Posts: 26
    edited February 2010
    ul yipee  sparce  very  lucky player
  • Options
    YIPEEYAPEEYIPEEYAPEE Member Posts: 51
    edited February 2010

Really inaccurate post cottlad, maybe sparce will play me cash on my own account?

• Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: When is Yipeeyapee vs Sparce taking place?:
    Really inaccurate post cottlad, maybe sparce will play me cash on my own account?
    Posted by YIPEEYAPEE
    In fairness Yipee, cottlad does state it's "In his opinion", you can't be inaccurate about your own opinion. Sparce has said himself that he doesn't feel he did himself justice and a couple of 50/50's decided the bulk of it so i don't think you have to replay it to justify yourself. It was a brave challage that didn't work out htis time, i'd concentrate on the rest of your TP and keep plugging away mate, GL !!
  • Options
    SparceSparce Member Posts: 110
    edited February 2010
    Posted by YIPEEYAPEE
    Yeah sure. as long as no running etc. how u want to do this?

We still got TP to finish though, presume we r going to the death as previously stated?

X
  • Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    Posted by YIPEEYAPEE
    I didn't see 100% of the match tbf and could only comment on what i saw.  In that way my post is 100% accurate and i still feel the 'owned' comments were unwarranted and premature.  You played well though and as James mentioned i think u surprised a few people..... although not yourself lol.
    I think the energies you spend bulling yourself up and putting down others could deffo be spent better on actually playing the game and proving yourself..... talk is cheap and usually those who shout the loudest have the least to say.  I think you'd earn more respect by showing a little more class.......  but i'm thinking it's not respect you're after.  Just be careful not to jump headfirst into an empty pool looking for sunken treasure ;) 

Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: When is Yipeeyapee vs Sparce taking place? : I didn't see 100% of the match tbf and could only comment on what i saw.  In that way my post is 100% accurate and i still feel the 'owned' comments were unwarranted and premature.  You played well though and as James mentioned i think u surprised a few people..... although not yourself lol. I think the energies you spend bulling yourself up and putting down others could deffo be spent better on actually playing the game and proving yourself..... talk is cheap and usually those who shout the loudest have the least to say.  I think you'd earn more respect by showing a little more class.......  but i'm thinking it's not respect you're after.  Just be careful not to jump headfirst into an empty pool looking for sunken treasure ;)  Just my thoughts.
    Posted by cottlad
    No cottlad m8 i think these are the thoughts of many
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    Yippee cocky-ness and stubborness are what help alot of players lose their roll. If you haven't noticed Sparce sits at 10/20 hu waiting alot, I dont see you there. 

You should probably sit and wait for him there to take care of his massive glaring leaks looooool.

Oh and btw as you play more hands, your edge will not be increasing exponentially like you seem to think!

(sry if i've just killed your action sparce :-p )
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2010
    Yippee cocky-ness and stubborness are what help alot of players lose their roll. If you haven't noticed Sparce sits at 10/20 hu waiting alot, I dont see you there.  You should probably sit and wait for him there to take care of his massive glaring leaks looooool. Oh and btw as you play more hands, your edge will not be increasing exponentially like you seem to think! (sry if i've just killed your action sparce :-p )
    Posted by beaneh
    Lolololol, could not have put it better
  • Options
    BrownnDogBrownnDog Member Posts: 729
    edited February 2010
    Yippee cocky-ness and stubborness are what help alot of players lose their roll. If you haven't noticed Sparce sits at 10/20 hu waiting alot, I dont see you there.  You should probably sit and wait for him there to take care of his massive glaring leaks looooool. Oh and btw as you play more hands, your edge will not be increasing exponentially like you seem to think! (sry if i've just killed your action sparce :-p )
    Posted by beaneh
    + 1
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited February 2010
    lol at sparce having plenty of expolitable leaks

thats why he sits at 10-20 and nobody feels they should take his money then

you seem a promising player especially heads up lose the attitude though it doesnt bode well as numerous examples show you
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Did sparce break Yipee's Bank Roll last night?
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited February 2010
    Did sparce break Yipee's Bank Roll last night?
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    yes mate yippee got busto by Sparce last night
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: When is Yipeeyapee vs Sparce taking place? : yes mate yippee got busto by Sparce last night
    Posted by mabsue
    UL Yipee - Can't be nice to have a day of competition to go and no roll to play it, maybe your bravery of taking on the best HU will pay off and you'll get through on your fearlessness
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited February 2010
    what sort of stakes are we talking if they do start playing on their own accounts. 5/10, 10/20??  This could be some great viewing
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited February 2010
    he is still in the 3rd round robin sng and tonights open!

guess he just needs to win both to stand a chance!
  • Options
    YIPEEYAPEEYIPEEYAPEE Member Posts: 51
    edited February 2010
    Lol at some of the comments, by what are essentially railbirds, it's funny how people form opinions on others and criticise when often they should look closer to home and ask themselves how much money have I deposited and how much have I withdrawn from poker in recent years. I'm not looking to go through on fearlessness, and for what it's worth Sparce is probably the 2nd best player in the competition now. He will likely win it, as he proved himself by winning the hu challenge and the best player remaining has a very small bank roll. (at the end of the day you can't complain about how you run, everyone remembers the winners, not the losers) When I offered the challenge of course it was high risk for both of us, with 8 and 12 buy ins respectively.
    I was going to play sparce last night after total player but he wasn't up for it, maybe he can pm me with his diary of free dates as he has requested 2-3 hours minimum of play. Let me know your availability maybe this saturday and sunday. I'll try post time and specifics for those who wish to rail and form a critique.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    Lol at some of the comments, by what are essentially railbirds, it's funny how people form opinions on others and criticise when often they should look closer to home and ask themselves how much money have I deposited and how much have I withdrawn from poker in recent years. I'm not looking to go through on fearlessness, and for what it's worth Sparce is probably the 2nd best player in the competition now. He will likely win it, as he proved himself by winning the hu challenge and the best player remaining has a very small bank roll. (at the end of the day you can't complain about how you run, everyone remembers the winners, not the losers) When I offered the challenge of course it was high risk for both of us, with 8 and 12 buy ins respectively. I was going to play sparce last night after total player but he wasn't up for it, maybe he can pm me with his diary of free dates as he has requested 2-3 hours minimum of play. Let me know your availability maybe this saturday and sunday. I'll try post time and specifics for those who wish to rail and form a critique.
    Posted by YIPEEYAPEE
    how much
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    Lol at some of the comments, by what are essentially railbirds, it's funny how people form opinions on others and criticise when often they should look closer to home and ask themselves how much money have I deposited and how much have I withdrawn from poker in recent years. I'm not looking to go through on fearlessness, and for what it's worth Sparce is probably the 2nd best player in the competition now. He will likely win it, as he proved himself by winning the hu challenge and the best player remaining has a very small bank roll. (at the end of the day you can't complain about how you run, everyone remembers the winners, not the losers) When I offered the challenge of course it was high risk for both of us, with 8 and 12 buy ins respectively. I was going to play sparce last night after total player but he wasn't up for it, maybe he can pm me with his diary of free dates as he has requested 2-3 hours minimum of play. Let me know your availability maybe this saturday and sunday. I'll try post time and specifics for those who wish to rail and form a critique.
    Posted by YIPEEYAPEE

Your post again doesn't make much sense and just comes across as arrogant. Regardless of your deposit to withdrawal rate you have still made some sweeping statements of the LOL kind. 

Pls to be moving up and showing off your skills and mahusive edge yo.