You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Jackpot Syndicate - NAPs tables for October

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    14.40 ATTENTION SEAKER (Also posted on google sheets).

• Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    3:15 ECONOMIC CRISIS ( posted on google sheet )
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited October 2017
    Hiya G..... I should hopefully manage to increase my Naps selections above 70% over the next 2 months, to be eligible for the Final yearly table, as I haven't as much work on this time of year, and I do much prefer Jumps Racing.
    With regards the Google Sheets, you have done a great job and obviously a hellof a lot of work on them, and I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but the GOLD line (leading Napster) is BROWN (nearer Bronze), and the Silver/Grey quite dark too. Is it at all possible to lighten the shades of them? I don't know if it's my lappy/eyes but it isn't easy to see the writing in them. Obviously the Yellow/Gold heading above, and the writing in them really stands out, and I feel may better reflect the leading Napster, though I realise this would mean changing colours around and increase your workload even further, but I know what a Perfectionist you are :)
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    2.10: ROYAL CONNOISSUER - ON GOOGLE SHEET
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    2.40: IN FOCUS (and on sheet)
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    MISTY4ME said:

Hiya G..... I should hopefully manage to increase my Naps selections above 70% over the next 2 months, to be eligible for the Final yearly table, as I haven't as much work on this time of year, and I do much prefer Jumps Racing.
    With regards the Google Sheets, you have done a great job and obviously a hellof a lot of work on them, and I hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but the GOLD line (leading Napster) is BROWN (nearer Bronze), and the Silver/Grey quite dark too. Is it at all possible to lighten the shades of them? I don't know if it's my lappy/eyes but it isn't easy to see the writing in them. Obviously the Yellow/Gold heading above, and the writing in them really stands out, and I feel may better reflect the leading Napster, though I realise this would mean changing colours around and increase your workload even further, but I know what a Perfectionist you are :)

Hi Mist. Backgrounds amended/lightened, any better?
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

1.05 SARABI HOPEFULLY ALSO POSTED ON GOOGLE SHEET

Hi V, it isn't there for some reason, maybe I was messing around with it when you were trying to update it. Try doing it via this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

Just type it in the correct column, no need to save or do anything else. Just come out of it afterwards and then click on the link above again to check it's there.

Cheers,

G
    Hi V, for now I have put your selection in.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    edited October 2017
    Graham

All totals on Yearly , monthly and live Google sheets correct according to me. Sarabi is now on the sheet but I didnt put on , hopefully i will get it right tomoz. As to keeping an update on number of selections, if the google sheet naps results are entered daily on the naps results thread I will do manually from there. Needs to be done to check the % rules anyway.

If or when you decide to add a column for this which automatically updates then I will check those as we go also.

As to places I dont see the point in recording them, a loser is a loser, but I am neutral on it if others want to see them displayed. However until they get automated I wont be maintaining a database.
    I know you dont want to bother with weekly tables but as I am checking it makes sense for me to do my tables on a weekly basis on a Sunday night, as a check for you. These will include:-
    NAME , SELECTIONS, WINNERS, LOSERS, WEEKLY P/L, MONTHLY P/L, YEARLY P/L

However as I am away this Sunday and it will be a short week anyway I propose to do this for the first time on Sunday 12th. I will keep an I on the google sheets in the meantime in case there are any discrepancies.

Also will check live tables after each attempt.
    Hope I have covered everything you wanted me to.

Give me your thoughts.

V
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Where do I find the link to post my nap on google sheet.
    my Nap for today is 3.55 Smart Boy
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    wynne1938 said:

Sorry Wynne, your selection was from Chepstow. Jackpot meeting was at Catterick
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    edited October 2017
    wynne1938 said:

JACKPOT today was at CATTERICK not CHEPSTOW

Tomorrow if you follow link to GOOGLE SHEET and type in lime green box at the side of your name { it will have N/A in it, just overtype} and press return on your keyboard - GOOGLE SHEET will auto save
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176

Hi Mist. Backgrounds amended/lightened, any better?

Yes.... much better G. Thanks and Good Luck
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hi all, this is the link for the new November NAPS sheet: (same link as the Oct one)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

So we start a new month tomorrow, GL!

Cheers,

G

P.S. V, could you give it a quick check that I have "reset" it correctly and that the YEARLY totals are correct. Many Thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    vaigret said:

Graham

All totals on Yearly , monthly and live Google sheets correct according to me. Sarabi is now on the sheet but I didnt put on , hopefully i will get it right tomoz. As to keeping an update on number of selections, if the google sheet naps results are entered daily on the naps results thread I will do manually from there. Needs to be done to check the % rules anyway.

If or when you decide to add a column for this which automatically updates then I will check those as we go also.

As to places I dont see the point in recording them, a loser is a loser, but I am neutral on it if others want to see them displayed. However until they get automated I wont be maintaining a database.
    I know you dont want to bother with weekly tables but as I am checking it makes sense for me to do my tables on a weekly basis on a Sunday night, as a check for you. These will include:-
    NAME , SELECTIONS, WINNERS, LOSERS, WEEKLY P/L, MONTHLY P/L, YEARLY P/L

However as I am away this Sunday and it will be a short week anyway I propose to do this for the first time on Sunday 12th. I will keep an I on the google sheets in the meantime in case there are any discrepancies.

Also will check live tables after each attempt.
    Hope I have covered everything you wanted me to.

Give me your thoughts.

V

That's great V, many thanks!
  • Options
    Not that it matters for October V, but we are going by calendar month again now, so you will need to refresh your results starting on 1st of each month and not the first Sunday as implemented by Phantom. (Don't worry about amending Oct to start from 1st Oct, we'll leave it now)

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Hi all, this is the link for the new November NAPS sheet: (same link as the Oct one)

So we start a new month tomorrow, GL!

Cheers,

G

P.S. V, could you give it a quick check that I have "reset" it correctly and that the YEARLY totals are correct. Many Thanks.

ALL CORRECT GRAHAM
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Not that it matters for October V, but we are going by calendar month again now, so you will need to refresh your results starting on 1st of each month and not the first Sunday as implemented by Phantom. (Don't worry about amending Oct to start from 1st Oct, we'll leave it now)

Cheers,

G

ALREADY IN HAND GOING FORWARD G