You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS FOR NOVEMBER 2017 **

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi, message for Misty.

Regarding your earlier post re separating Jumps and Flat season.

We could potentially do this, although there will always be the odd flat Jackpot meeting in the winter.

When do the flat/jump seasons formally start/end?

Cheers,

G

Hi Graham,

The start day of the jumps season varies very slightly as it is the day after BET365 DAY AT SANDOWN which is usually in APRIL. The flat season runs from March to November. so as you can see their is an overlap. Of course you could count Jumps season as from the day the flat season ends to when it starts again but then so much good jumps racing wouldnt count. to confuse matters their is so much winter flat racing that the jackpots will more than likely come from them over the winter as so many jump meetings have small fields.

If you look at the go live attempts when we have been going a year you will probably find we have gone for jackpots over the jumps in summer and over the flat in winter. I would continue how you are . YEARLY, MONTHLY AND GO LIVE but that just my opinion.

Would encourage all our people to enter Brrr's , used to be mine, NAPS COMP, which runs from Jan to the Grand National, rather than fiddle with ours.
    Sorry Misty and 4 jinxing your nap LOL
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi all, do we have a volunteer to be the JACKPOT MEETING "finder outer", for this week?

It involves contacting Totesport via "live chat"

Would be good if we could share the load on a weekly basis.

I don't think it will be a GO-LIVE tomorrow, but can't say for sure until I know the meeting.

Cheers, G

Meeting is NOTTINGHAM
    Thanks MAX, NOTTINGHAM will be a NO-GO
  • Options
    12.35 ODDS ON OLI
  • Options
    Hi V, as per my post on results thread, I think there are issues with the overall yearly leader board, so would be good to correct as soon as we can, if you have time. I have tried to sort but playing so many tables and it's hard for me to do much in the evenings.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hi all. Sheet reset for tomorrow (with probable errors in yearly leader board. But you can still add selections for tomorrow):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Hi V, as per my post on results thread, I think there are issues with the overall yearly leader board, so would be good to correct as soon as we can, if you have time. I have tried to sort but playing so many tables and it's hard for me to do much in the evenings.

Cheers,

G

DONE FOR YOU SEE RESULTS THREAD FOR THE CORRECT YEARLY TABLE
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited November 2017
    HANSON said:

7:15 WICKER

Unlucky with this one Will ..... hope you backed it each way at nice price (14/1)
    EDIT: thread just updated and I've seen above. WELL DONE and unlucky MAX too
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    1.40 :GLENCADAM MASTER
    ENTERED ON GOOLE SHEET
  • Options
    vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi, message for Misty.

We could potentially do this, although there will always be the odd flat Jackpot meeting in the winter.

Cheers,

G

Hi Graham,

The start day of the jumps season varies very slightly as it is the day after BET365 DAY AT SANDOWN which is usually in APRIL. The flat season runs from March to November. so as you can see their is an overlap. Of course you could count Jumps season as from the day the flat season ends to when it starts again but then so much good jumps racing wouldnt count. to confuse matters their is so much winter flat racing that the jackpots will more than likely come from them over the winter as so many jump meetings have small fields.

If you look at the go live attempts when we have been going a year you will probably find we have gone for jackpots over the jumps in summer and over the flat in winter. I would continue how you are . YEARLY, MONTHLY AND GO LIVE but that just my opinion.

Would encourage all our people to enter Brrr's , used to be mine, NAPS COMP, which runs from Jan to the Grand National, rather than fiddle with ours.
    Yeh good thinking V., I'd forgotten about Brrrrrr's NAPS from January every Saturday and Cheltenham and Aintree.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Amendments have been made to the NAPS GOOGLE SHEET to make results processing easier and less prone to error. It now also contains instructions for administrators while I am away:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

I have had to sacrifice the GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE look to make the process easier and hopefully more error free. (It was while playing around with the colour formatting that I accidentally copy/pasted data in the wrong cells)

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Hi, message for Misty.

Cheers,

G

Having thought about it a bit longer, and after a couple of Vodi'n'Lilts, I don't think we would be infringing too much on Brrrr's 'January to April -Saturday's(+Cheltenham +Aintree) Naps Table'. as ours runs every day, but is far more restricted being just the Jackpot meeting (first 6 races) only, and hopefully our NAPSTERS would enter Brrrrr's Naps Table Comp. as well.

If you were interested in splitting the year into Flat and Jumps tables, and I know there will always be a crossover with several All Weather Jackpot meetings in the Winter, (particularly when the Jumps tracks are frozen or waterlogged), as there has been a few Jumps meetings (especially Uttoxeter 'coz it's always tricky) during the Summer, I think you could either split it into 'Flat Season' starting May 1st to October 31st and 'Jumps Season' 1st November to April 30th

..........or possibly more relevant for the 'Flat Season' to run from the day after the Bet365 meeting at Sandown, (usually the last-ish Saturday in April) which has now become the End of the Jumps Season, and is usually the Jackpot meeting too, until the November Handicap meeting at Doncaster (usually the first-ish Saturday in November, and the Old traditional 'End of the Flat Season', (and normally an impossible Jackpot meeting), and consequently the 'Jumps Season' to start the day after, and go through to the Bet365 Saturday.

Just to give you an idea.

JEZ
  • Options
    I'll have a think about it Jez.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    2.15: CLEM FANDANGO (Posted on GOOGLE)
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    14.15: PERFECT PASTURE. ( Also on google sheets )
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    2.50: BAHAMIAN SUNRISE (.....on Google)
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    2.15: PERFECT PASTURE (on Google)
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    2.15: TOMILY - ON GOOGLE
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    1.40: ALLIEYF

Plus on google
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    2.50: JABBAROCKIE
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    mkgunner said:

2.50: JABBAROCKIE

Inputed on google sheet for you.

I see you found the chat box but didnt enter your selection. It is very simple to do. Just go to the light green box by YOUR NAME, and enter your selection there. It will autosave for you, so that is all you need to do mate.

However, you can still just post on the thread here (on Sky Poker) if you prefer and I will copy over for you ....no probs.