You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS FOR NOVEMBER 2017 **

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176

3.05: WESTEND STORY .......on Google
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    3.05: TOMNGERRY (+ on google)
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

I checked with customer care and it is CARLISLE and is a NO-GO (just)

Cheers,

G

P.S. A quick reminder to you all that I am away from 18th to 28th November so there will be no live attempts during this time. Also it would be good if someone could take over the GOOGLE SHEET NAP results processing while I am away.

I will leave clear instructions on what needs to be done for any "would be" volunteer.
    Alternatively you can go back to the old way for those few days and I will use Vaigret's figures upon my return.

However, it would be good to keep the processes we have going while I am away, if possible.

Cheers,

G

Graham.....

I think for this period you are away (Punta?) , It will be just as easy to do a DAILY thread for the NAPS sheet and a RESULTS summary thread too. I wouldn't want to break anything on them google sheets TBH, so if it wont be too much or a chore to update your sheets on your return, I suggest we just revert to the 'old system' while you are away. It will not be the same, obviously, with no edit/delete/different font colours etc etc etc...on this 'improved' forum software, but will be listed the best I can.
    Cheers,
    Alan
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    ^^^^^ However, saying that, I may attempt this week to learn how you update your sheets and see if it is idiot proof for me. Maybe when you update, and I am around, you could use the chat function and talk me through each step? Only if you get the time and have patience of a saint :)
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    MAXALLY said:

^^^^^ However, saying that, I may attempt this week to learn how you update your sheets and see if it is idiot proof for me. Maybe when you update, and I am around, you could use the chat function and talk me through each step? Only if you get the time and have patience of a saint :)

Yeh sounds good MAX. I am just off to Coventry now, but I will write an instructions thread, and talk you through it perhaps tomorrow.

If people put their NAPs on the thread too, we can always recover the situation as I will have a backup, so not the end of the world if something goes wrong.

Appreciate the help.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hi all, it is KEMPTON tomorrow and is a GO-LIVE, so three selections on the GOOGLE SHEET below please:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sMTbNkXdfnrx8vIPFaeg8-5BJZ-OegJeZh-D81Hc-ao/edit#gid=0

I am very busy with poker tonight. Roger can you prep the card?

I will then do my best to get the REMOVERS spreadsheet out ASAP.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    As it is a GO-LIVE, the deadline for NAPS is 11.50am, no additions or amendments after even for NR's. This is because the merged data is transferred to the REMOVALS sheet at 11.50am.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited November 2017
    1.20: OCALA

2.50: WESTERN HYMN

3.20: PLY ...............ALL on Google
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    2.20: EXPRESS LADY

2.50: BEST OF DAYS

3.20: PLY

ON GOOGLE SHEET
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    13.20 GEORGE VILLIERS
    14.20 CONSIDERED OPINION
    14.50 BEST OF DAYS
  • Options
    2.50: BEST OF DAYS
    3.20: PLAY
    3.50: GULLIVER

(Also on GOOGLE)
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

13.20 GEORGE VILLIERS
    14.20 CONSIDERED OPINION
    14.50 BEST OF DAYS

BEST OF DAYS hasn't come through on the sheet, having any trouble? Want me to add it?
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Should be on now, Cheers.
  • Options
    1.50: SHEILA'S ROCK
    2.20: INFLUENT
    3.20: JUST IN TIME

+ on google sheet
  • Options
    Deadline reached, no more entries please
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    edited November 2017
    Sorry , could only just get on as had to find a cafe for internet entries. Hope they can count even though they wont be taken into account for perms.

3.50: intransigent
    2.20: influent
    1.50: choose

entered on google sheet a few minutes ago before seeing the post about 11.50 deadline
  • Options
    vaigret said:

Sorry , could only just get on as had to find a cafe for internet entries. Hope they can count even though they wont be taken into account for perms.

3.50: intransigent
    2.20: influent
    1.50: choose

entered on google sheet a few minutes ago before seeing the post about 11.50 deadline

No problem V, yes they will count. GL!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    thanks G and good luck us, wont be able to follow and help as internet lost at parents.
  • Options
    No rollover and some tough cards for them to choose from, so a NO-GO tomorrow
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Both sets of NAPS tables have now been reset. (06/11/17 results posted on November results thread.) It's a NO-GO tomorrow, so please use normal link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G