You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sick of being robbed on here

124»

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,832
    edited January 2018
    Jac35 said:

goldon said:

My Precise you were not privy to the secret. Shhhhhhhh

So as I’ve asked you twice and you’ve not answered I’ll translate that to you just trolling again and lying regarding RNG

Tbh I’m very surprised that Sky allow people such as yourself to make unfounded claims against them on their forum
    The Sky R.N.G. was Deemed not perfect at the same time they could not afford new one.

(Rumour) was one day they could afford new one. (Rumour) has it, you're a nice person.

Would that be me lying again.
  • bert21bert21 Member Posts: 176
    Allibone, i think a lot of the problem you have is playing in smaller buy in's. At an average of 97p their are plenty of people who will call with anything to try and build a stack, i normally play £5.50 and £11 tourney's i find lots of people take chances at £5.50 ,fewer at £11 , on the few occasions i go to £33 buys in (usually sat into them) not to many people get out of line
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    goldon said:

Jac35 said:

goldon said:

My Precise you were not privy to the secret. Shhhhhhhh

So as I’ve asked you twice and you’ve not answered I’ll translate that to you just trolling again and lying regarding RNG

Tbh I’m very surprised that Sky allow people such as yourself to make unfounded claims against them on their forum
    The Sky R.N.G. was Deemed not perfect at the same time they could not afford new one.

(Rumour) was one day they could afford new one. (Rumour) has it, you're a nice person.

Would that be me lying again.
    Ah ok
    Thanks for informing me
    Didn’t realise this was the case @Tikay10 ?