You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Oh I love that photo @mumsie please let it be real! Talk about a picture painting a thousand words...
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,523
    edited January 2018
    markycash said:

Oh I love that photo @mumsie please let it be real! Talk about a picture painting a thousand words...

Ahh, It didnt occur to me that it could be photoshopped, Ill investigate further.

Looks like were good here :)

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339
    I remeber readin once that if Trump had invested the money he was given by his father in an average mutual investment fund he would have something like 3 times the wealth he has now, in real terms he has simply lost money. In looking into that I found this link, it's quite long but an interesting read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/why-donald-trump-isn-t-the-successful-businessman-he-claims-to-be-us-elections-republican-politics-7173666.html
  • Options
    Ive Just read a post on Quora.

how good an orator is Trump?

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Is lots of people in the UK and elsewhere that have issues with Trump but the problem I have with the Trump situation is the number of Americans that agree with him and his views. Lots of people voted him in so it isn't as simple as saying he should be removed from power as he could be replaced with someone just as bad or even worse.
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837

Today's Trump News

If Mueller actually gets to give Trump a grilling then Trump could be in real trouble. I mean even if he has not done anything, he could be in deep doo-doo. I don't think his usual 'trust me','I am, like, a very stable genius' line will cut much mustard.

• Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    I don;t think his lawyers would allow him to be questioned. Too much risk.
    There is a suggestion of a set of written questions for him (his lawyers-because they can't trust him) to answer, but I can't see Mueller accepting that.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    MattBates said:

Is lots of people in the UK and elsewhere that have issues with Trump but the problem I have with the Trump situation is the number of Americans that agree with him and his views. Lots of people voted him in so it isn't as simple as saying he should be removed from power as he could be replaced with someone just as bad or even worse.

America is full of idiots?

Quelle surprise.

Sadly, we can't take much moral highground, as we have enough idiots who voted Brexit cos a bus told them to.

Got our country back though.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339

MattBates said:

America is full of idiots?

Quelle surprise.

Sadly, we can't take much moral highground, as we have enough idiots who voted Brexit cos a bus told them to.

Got our country back though.
    The decision about whether to leave the EU or to stay was an immensely difficult one. I think even Theresa May was quoted recently as saying that, even now, she didn't have enough information to make a decision as to how she would vote and she is the Prime Minister FFS!

There were numerous reasons to stay in the EU and numerous reasons to leave, which I presume is why the vote was 52/48.

Now back to the topic of this thread, Mr Trump. I think we can all agree that he is an idiot.

• Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    sh ihole president
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,046
    ^^^^

Almost every day this idiot shoots his mouth about something, & I think, "yes, he's gone too far this time, he's gonna get impeached". He did it again yesterday.

"Why do we need more people from sh*thole countries, we don't want more Haitians".

I mean, how can he get away with such racist stuff?

Some folks, in the Global Womb Lottery, run real bad. We should help these people, not say we don't want them. And, history tells us that immigration is a self-balancing thing, & generally the host country does well out of immigration. God knows how the UK would manage were it not for those who have joined us from the likes of Asia, Africa & Eastern Europe. Our country would collapse without them.

What a thoroughly, morally bankrupt person Trump is. He does the great USA no favours at all.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    Didn’t anyone catch This Week last night?
    They attempted to put forward the case for Trump doing a great job so far
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Tikay10 said:

^^^^

Almost every day this idiot shoots his mouth about something, & I think, "yes, he's gone too far this time, he's gonna get impeached". He did it again yesterday.

"Why do we need more people from sh*thole countries, we don't want more Haitians".

I mean, how can he get away with such racist stuff?

Some folks, in the Global Womb Lottery, run real bad. We should help these people, not say we don't want them. And, history tells us that immigration is a self-balancing thing, & generally the host country does well out of immigration. God knows how the UK would manage were it not for those who have joined us from the likes of Asia, Africa & Eastern Europe. Our country would collapse without them.

What a thoroughly, morally bankrupt person Trump is. He does the great USA no favours at all.

How can he get away with lots of racist stuff? Because I believe there are lots of racist people in the US who agree with the stuff he says.
  • Options
    ^^

Yes, I am afraid you are correct.

It does not make it right though, POTUS should lead by example.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Jac35 said:

Didn’t anyone catch This Week last night?
    They attempted to put forward the case for Trump doing a great job so far

Naa, missed it, I would like to catch this and im curious how long I could watch before turning it off.

I see Trumps* cancelled a visit to the UK, hes either playing hard to get or he knows he would get a crappy reception.

I was hoping came for two reasons, off the top of my head.

1 ) Mass protests broadcast around the globe, showing the world that the UK public wont tolerate this bigoted sociopathic racist pervert.
    2) Witness him claim that he got a better welcoming reception than the Beatles ever did.

Im a bit baffled why Mensa havent invited him here tbf.

* I might start dropping the capital "T", trump, thats how it is.
  • Options

"bigoted sociopathic racist pervert".

Ha, that's incred. True, too.
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    i reckon trump would be a very good poker player
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Yes @reeler , because his hands are so much better than other peoples hands, bigger too, he has the biggest and the bestest best poker hands on the planet, better. Than all other hands put together they crush crooked Hillary's hands , who , might I had, colluded with the Russians, shes the one the FBI should be investigating. There is no collusion and it has been proved , do you know, I.have so much respect for Hillary, if she was my daughter, I would date her.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,657
    Donald take a tip from Donald

https://youtu.be/eQVR-LSja68

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 33,278
    I would like to see him doing his hair in the morning.