You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 33,278
    He seems to be a genius that frequently gets his facts wrong.
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Tikay10 said:

^^^^

Almost every day this idiot shoots his mouth about something, & I think, "yes, he's gone too far this time, he's gonna get impeached". He did it again yesterday.

"Why do we need more people from sh*thole countries, we don't want more Haitians".

I mean, how can he get away with such racist stuff?

Some folks, in the Global Womb Lottery, run real bad. We should help these people, not say we don't want them. And, history tells us that immigration is a self-balancing thing, & generally the host country does well out of immigration. God knows how the UK would manage were it not for those who have joined us from the likes of Asia, Africa & Eastern Europe. Our country would collapse without them.

What a thoroughly, morally bankrupt person Trump is. He does the great USA no favours at all.

Post of the week IMO and saved me having a rant.

Sadly Matt's point has merit too...
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,657
    edited January 2018
    Scary button or not.!
    https://youtu.be/jywkm-NEgmk

Nothing to worry about then ? They wont let him take the Biscuit. !
  • Options
    Ah, silly me.

Turns out Trump is the "least racist person", who knew!

Learn something new every day...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-42685806/president-trump-i-am-not-a-racist

So it seems the way out of every hole is just to lie, throw in some hyperbole and say the opposite of what happened.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,046
    markycash said:

Ah, silly me.

Turns out Trump is the "least racist person", who knew!

Learn something new every day...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-42685806/president-trump-i-am-not-a-racist

So it seems the way out of every hole is just to lie, throw in some hyperbole and say the opposite of what happened.

You could not make it up, could you?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,352
    mumsie said:

Blokes a genius, I think its just us, were not smart enough to see it.

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," the President continued. "Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star ... to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius ... and a very stable genius at that!"

It cracks me up that hes still going on about Hillary and throws in "on my first try" , hes a retard, unless calling him a retard is against the rules here.

In regards to Trump, my normal view would be ' Where's your gun when you need it..." Unfortunately the guns are all with Trump supporters
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,657
    Wonder if he'll be better in his second term of office. !
  • Options
    TheMadMonkTheMadMonk Member Posts: 291
    It was an un president like thing to say,but don't see why that makes him a racist.
    Got a mate who's just back from working in the oil fields,somewhere in Africa,I asked him what like it was ,he said it was a sh,thole,does that make him a racist,he's black by the way.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

It was an un president like thing to say,but don't see why that makes him a racist.
    Got a mate who's just back from working in the oil fields,somewhere in Africa,I asked him what like it was ,he said it was a sh,thole,does that make him a racist,he's black by the way.

''Trump has faced claims of racism throughout his adult life. He insisted Barack Obama was not born in the US and demanded that his predecessor release his birth certificate to demonstrate otherwise.
    In 1973 the family business was sued by the Department of Justice for refusing to rent apartments to African Americans. The suit was settled “without an admission of guilt” and the organisation was required to comply with anti-discrimination laws.
    In 1989, he took out ads in four newspapers demanding the return of the death penalty after five black teenagers were arrested over the rape of a woman in Central Park. They were innocent. In 2015 he launched his campaign for the presidency by calling Mexicans “rapists” and suggested a judge of Mexican descent would not treat him fairly.
    And as president, he referred to white supremacists who marched in Virginia as “very fine people”, and criticised black NFL players protesting racial injustice. His first pardon was of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who targeted Latino people. He has no African Americans on his senior staff.
    The comment about other nations was reportedly made during a bipartisan meeting aimed at finding a deal for Dreamers, young people without legal immigration status brought to the US as children. The Daca program is due to be scrapped in early March.
    Hopes of a deal were unravelling on Sunday amid a war of words over the remark.
    After the meeting, Democratic senator **** Durbin said Trump made repeated “hate-filled, vile and racist” remarks and said he would prefer immigrants from Norway. Lindsey Graham, a Republican senator, described the reports as “basically accurate”''.

No, I don't think your friend is racist.
    Yes, I do think Trump is racist.
  • Options
    Well put Harry

• Options
    Nicely explained hhy. I just couldn't work out why he was being called a racist .for simply describing somewhere as a Sh+thole.

Although I have seen people on tv saying he is anti Jewish as well.which turned out not to be the case.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    The comment in isolation isn't racist as such. It's an incredibly stupid comment, and its almost beyond belief that the President of America would say such a thing, however nothing really surprises me with that clown.

The problem is Trump has form. And he followed up the 'Sh1th0le' comment with something else about not wanting more Haitians. Again, a borderline comment but when it comes from someone with his track record then it really looks like it has racial undertones (which I think it does).

The man is vulgar.
  • Options

The comment in isolation isn't racist as such. It's an incredibly stupid comment, and its almost beyond belief that the President of America would say such a thing, however nothing really surprises me with that clown.

The problem is Trump has form. And he followed up the 'Sh1th0le' comment with something else about not wanting more Haitians. Again, a borderline comment but when it comes from someone with his track record then it really looks like it has racial undertones (which I think it does).

The man is vulgar.

This.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Interesting snippet on 4 Trump supporters on their thoughts on his first year in office.

I wont post any spoilers...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-42694879/trump-voters-grade-president-s-first-year

• Options
    The wee bits I have been watching about american politics,tells me one thing.
    Their system doesn't seem to work,there's talk of government services shut downs every month,with people only willing to vote for the good of the country,if they get something out of it for themselves,
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,523
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,039
    edited January 2018
    Whether you love or hate the man, his rendition of Wonderwall is simply beautiful.

https://youtu.be/Z4302YtdHTE

TEST

https://youtu.be/Z4302YtdHTE
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,039
    Btw, how do you post the actual video rather than the link please?
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Btw, how do you post the actual video rather than the link please?

Hi Ryan,

Just cut & paste the link into here, & the Video (should) automatically embed itself.

Like so;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9wPnXdeUXE
  • Options

I've no idea why it did not work for you Ryan - I went into your post via Edit, C & P the link in again, & the Video embedded itself.