You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Tin hat? Ooo nay. Far from it.

• Options
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

Looks worth investing in....... :)
    What now?

You’ve a lot to learn Misty,it’s never too late though.
  • Options
    Watch out for betting scams at Wimbledon next year?

• Options
    I think I’m turning Chinese I think I’m turning Chinese I really think so.

Just the one Chinese takeaway and one Chinese restaurant in my village.
    We’re holding our ground.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

Looks worth investing in....... :)
    What now?

You’ve a lot to learn Misty, it’s never too late though.
    I'd rather spend my time learning about stuff I'm actually interested in.......

Stay safe :)
  • Options
    edited December 2021

What are these things you’re interested in? Nags and poker? Are there others?
    Learning Mandarin might come in handy.
  • Options
    Going on behind the scenes. The Russians don’t want to be any part of.

• Options
    chilling said:

From 2015. Obama also predicted the pandemic

2015 Obama also signed the ‘ propaganda bill’

2015 Obama ceased with the gain of function in the US, whilst Fau Chi funded it in China.

Obama is for the Muslim Brotherhood,not the African American.

Obama sent all the jobs abroad,Trump wanted to bring them back. He was never Deepstate.
    He stuck his nose in to the cabals pilthering,denied there was climate change. He had to go.

Mr Amazon has shares in a South Korean distribution company.

Gates has lined himself up for mini nuclear power stations in China.
    He’s already built one in Wyoming.

His bud Mr Buffet sold all his US airline stocks, those funds went to China.

LGBTQ or whatever it is, is being pushed hard,that will also lead to depop.
    How many kids are they likely to have that identify as such?

Over 20% less births last year.

Unfortunately,although Trump was never squeaky clean, the communism that has now been put into place( always the long term plan) can be shared by all. Apart from those elites,obv.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    chilling said:

Good start ......then if there's more time Golf, football and American football, and obviously investing in Stocks and Shares. :)

I see there's a programme on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight for you to watch ........
    'The Cult of Conspiracy: QAnon' .....might be interesting :*

I was hoping that the scheduled episode of 'Would I lie to you?' with DR John Cooper Clarke was on, but seems like I'll have to wait.....though The OWLS are playing @pompeynic 's Portsmouth on SKY tonight. Should be a fun watch during Storm Barra :D

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

Good start ......then if there's more time Golf, football and American football, and obviously investing in Stocks and Shares. :)

I was hoping that the scheduled episode of 'Would I lie to you?' with DR John Cooper Clarke was on, but seems like I'll have to wait.....though The OWLS are playing @pompeynic 's Portsmouth on SKY tonight. Should be a fun watch during Storm Barra :D

@MISTY4ME

It's a repeat, I watched it last week on The Comedy Channel.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

@MISTY4ME

It's a repeat, I watched it last week on The Comedy Channel. <</b>/blockquote>

:D:D;)
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Barra has already made wiki, even before its hit.

Qanon? Mines research. Flat earth? Can’t be. My lawn slopes towards my abode.

I’m staying in too, the funding of Antifa and black lives matter has an hour special.
    Won’t be much of a mystery though.

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,238
    edited December 2021
    I heard a theory a while go

It said a lot of these conspiracy theories are started by the Russians to create distrust in western Governments". If its true it certainly works with a lot of ppl

I got into Conspiracy theories a few years back but stopped watching everything to do with them and listening to ppl banging on about them. It was brainwashing me.

I have a mate who is still obsessed by them and i rarely see him now because of it. He's also lost touch with his family and other friends. He's totally brainwashed and won,t listen to anyone elses point of view, "because were all blind and clueless and can,t think for ourselves"

I just find it all very unhealthy
  • Options
    MP33 said:

It said a lot of these conspiracy theories are started by the Russians to create distrust in western Governments". If its true it certainly works with a lot of ppl

I got into Conspiracy theories a few years back but stopped watching everything to do with them and listening to ppl banging on about them. It was brainwashing me.

I have a mate who is still obsessed by them and i rarely see him now because of it. He's also lost touch with his family and other friends. He's totally brainwashed and won,t listen to anyone elses point of view, "because were all blind and clueless and can,t think for ourselves"

@MP33

Yes, it's rather sad but that's exactly what happens. Even now, they still bang on about the moon landings & 9/11. You couldn't make it up. Well, you could....

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

MP33 said:

@MP33

Yes, it's rather sad but that's exactly what happens. Even now, they still bang on about the moon landings & 9/11. You couldn't make it up. Well, you could....

I’d very much doubt NY firefighters would make up hearing multiple explosions before the towers came down. Considering it could have involved family members as well as friends. Interviewed real time, covered in cr ap.

Please explain why they would conspire to do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Structural steel beams snapping after heat has forced them beyond their bending moment sound exactly like an explosion. They break, multiple ones, all sounding like an explosion, then the building collapses. In that order.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Structural steel beams snapping after heat has forced them beyond their bending moment sound exactly like an explosion. They break, multiple ones, all sounding like an explosion, then the building collapses. In that order.

An interesting theory, but the fires were hundreds of feet up.
    Whereas the firefighters interviewed said the explosions were ground level.
  • Options

It's a fact, not a theory, but I'm not going to get dragged into a pointless debate with a conspiracy theorist.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

It's a fact, not a theory, but I'm not going to get dragged into a pointless debate with a conspiracy theorist.

Just going by the evidence, as usual.
    You’re presuming trained firefighters can’t distinguish multiple explosions from a moped backfiring.

‘‘Twas investigated by FEMA .
    FEMA,CIA, FBI totally corrupt. Same as the current US judiciary.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

An interesting theory, but the fires were hundreds of feet up.
    Whereas the firefighters interviewed said the explosions were ground level.
    Come on Chill .... surely you learnt about heating metal when you were at school, and the fact that heat transfers throughout the piece of metal heated ...... or maybe you should have grown up in the 'Steel City' too :)