You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

Tikay10 said:

Structural steel beams snapping after heat has forced them beyond their bending moment sound exactly like an explosion. They break, multiple ones, all sounding like an explosion, then the building collapses. In that order.

An interesting theory, but the fires were hundreds of feet up.
    Whereas the firefighters interviewed said the explosions were ground level.
    Come on Chill .... surely you learnt about heating metal when you were at school, and the fact that heat transfers throughout the piece of metal heated ...... or maybe you should have grown up in the 'Steel City' too :)
    What has that to do with explosions at ground level?

Why was building No7 declared as fallen, twenty minutes before it came crashing down?

Why was building No7 cleared away before an investigation?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    This baby never came down.
    I’d suggest it was warm enough to toast your marshmallows.
    Considering the hoses only shot up 50ft.

I’m thinking it’s a conspiracy how that still stood.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited December 2021

I'll refer to @Tikay10 's post .......who knows a thing or two about concrete, metal and buildings :)

Structural steel beams snapping after heat has forced them beyond their bending moment sound exactly like an explosion. They break, multiple ones, all sounding like an explosion, then the building collapses. In that order.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    MISTY4ME said:

I'll refer to @Tikay10 's post .......who knows a thing or two about concrete, metal and buildings :)

The only trouble with that, is the fires were hundreds of feet up.
    Heat comes down hundreds of feet through steel?
    I’d think the firefighters and the folks they rescued might have noticed that.

But does Tikay know anything about the FBI always cleaning up after the CIA?
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Your expanding metal theory seems to have gone awol with the Chinese Hotel.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited December 2021
    The Conspiracy theorist suggesting the truth is a theory
    Brilliant!

Chilling looking a bit silly
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Brilliant!

Questioning Mistys science , young Jac.
  • Options
    chilling said:

Jac35 said:

Brilliant!

Questioning Mistys science , young Jac.
    How about Tikays facts?
  • Options
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

The only trouble with that, is the fires were hundreds of feet up.
    Heat comes down hundreds of feet through steel?
    I’d think the firefighters and the folks they rescued might have noticed that.
    YES .....you certainly wouldn't want to be touching any metal after it's been in a fire for over an hour
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Young Jac, would you think it’s a reasonable assumption that the Pentagon may have had a little bit of security?
    If your answer is yes, then why is there just blurred footage on one entrance camera?

If your answer is no, then maybe they’re playing too loose, and need to tighten up.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    As has been mentioned the brainwashing is scary
    I mean someone like Vespa you can understand it to a degree. But Chilling, seems to have some intelligence, if we discount his thoughts on 50/50s.
    Yet he will not even contemplate that he could ever be wrong and continues with his superior attitude
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,029
    Jac35 said:

I mean someone like Vespa you can understand it to a degree. But Chilling, seems to have some intelligence, if we discount his thoughts on 50/50s.
    Yet he will not even contemplate that he could ever be wrong and continues with his superior attitude

• Options
    VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

Was it a bit rude? 😉
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Talk me through this , young Jac.

All Saudis on the planes?
    So let’s invade Iraq,because the terrorists are being trained in Afghanistan?

• Options
    Mind you, if they’d known about the rare earths in Afghanistan,and those were the future, they might have said **** the oil.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,029
    Jac35 said:

VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

Was it a bit rude? 😉
    Just returning the compliment.
  • Options
    Not going to read ALL of this either, but I'm sure it explains it, and keep you busy for a while Chill ;)

https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/powr4406/chapter/thermal-expansion/
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    edited December 2021
    chilling said:

Mind you, if they’d known about the rare earths in Afghanistan,and those were the future, they might have said **** the oil.

Relatively speaking, there is very little rare earth in Afghanistan.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/277268/rare-earth-reserves-by-country/