You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    goldon said:

see, Mr Icke been taken down .... peg G5

From the other side of things, it's their ball and they can do what they like. Assuming this is to do with the one of the biggest video sharing sites out there blocking and banning his account.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    The documentary Plandemic is being banned from video sharing sites and is being re-uploaded by users

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52588682
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,077
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    So, what does anybody think is going on at the moment?
    I’ve got some ideas, most of those are related to Politics and buisness though.
    There have been so many cases, so many deaths, although not an insane amount.
    There should be loads of data that could be released, worldwide, but next to nothing.
    How do folks 90+ yrs recover, and healthier( supposedly) younger, dont.
    I know a few people that have had a dose, one frequently runs half marathons, and he’s still can’t shake it off after 5 weeks.
    And out of the 5 people I know that have had it, the three guys have had it worse.
    FWIW, which is nowt, I had the U.K. down for 200,000 deaths in March, that’s total.
    And this virus(es), will be around for years, something similar to HIV, in that just avoid catching it.
    Not touched a drop, or smoked anything illegal😙
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    Interesting

And yellow men great power gain
    From mighty bear with whom they've lain.

These mighty tyrants will fail to do
    They fail to split the world in two.
    But from their acts a danger bred
    An ague - leaving many dead.
    And physics find no remedy
    For this is worse than leprosy.
  • Options
    Interesting.

That was one theory.
    WW3 with no military involved. The trade talks getting nowhere in 2 years?
    Financial destruction and online attacks, with few comebacks , in a communist country.
    If you’re going to go big, go large. Wuhan could have been a staged event, who knows.
    With maybe a different virus?
    A financial collapse in China, wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad as in the west, for obvious reasons. The majority of the world debt is in the US$.
    I’m not buying the vaccination tracking theory for now, could possibly change my mind on that.
    So many things don’t add up on that though.
    I could equally come up with some negative theory about the USA, but that might not go down too well on here, for obvious reasons.

I think our media have totally lost the plot, not sure why though.
    Although, this is probably the goal for some.
    I’ve never seen anything like it in my lifetime.
    On VE Day, which has shown how you can pull together, the media are **** bent on pulling people apart.
    Who actually writes what the news readers run off?......Putin?

is Greta any good at biology and chemistry?👀
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Furloughed workers who think their jobs are safe, and are waiting for the all clear to go back, are in for a shock imo.
    Domestically it might be ok, but any links globally, look out.
    Anyone thinking it’s going to go back to what it was before, don’t hold your breath.
    No good news from me I’m afraid, but I like to throw my hat in the ring for some forecasting.
    There won’t be the demand there🤷‍♂️.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,539
    chilling said:

Furloughed workers who think their jobs are safe, and are waiting for the all clear to go back, are in for a shock imo.
    Domestically it might be ok, but any links globally, look out.
    Anyone thinking it’s going to go back to what it was before, don’t hold your breath.
    No good news from me I’m afraid, but I like to throw my hat in the ring for some forecasting.
    There won’t be the demand there🤷‍♂️.

Yes, i cant see my industry surviving this, were so non essential.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I recall this one. S hit coming down the pipe we’re my thoughts at the time.
    Poker faces.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hong Kong Flu - 1968-1969
    Killed an estimated 1m worldwide - no lockdown.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H3N2#Hong_Kong_Flu_(1968–1969)

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,234

and to, ' lighten the load'

Unless, a handle,on Gravitational RedShift,no one, will have a clue, what I am on about

Exotic,propulsion, . BlackManta,Aurora,T R...1,2,3,4...B.

In, verbatim fact, the public domain,

Ben Rich ! ( r.i.p) who? He ?

Lockheed Skunkworks Director,..why ?

Because, he was a genius engineer,way ahead of his time

What did,Ben Rich say.towards the end, of his life ?

We already ,have the ability,to go beyond the stars,and,take E.T home.

When did he say that, over three decades ago.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    misterpj said:

and to, ' lighten the load'

Unless, a handle,on Gravitational RedShift,no one, will have a clue, what I am on about

Exotic,propulsion, . BlackManta,Aurora,T R...1,2,3,4...B.

In, verbatim fact, the public domain,

Ben Rich ! ( r.i.p) who? He ?

Lockheed Skunkworks Director,..why ?

Because, he was a genius engineer,way ahead of his time

What did,Ben Rich say.towards the end, of his life ?

We already ,have the ability,to go beyond the stars,and,take E.T home.

When did he say that, over three decades ago.

Ah MisterPJ!

How are you today mate? Insightful and valid response there.

I wish I could fully follow your thoughts, there are some interesting key words in there. Break it down for the ones in the dark Mister :)
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2020
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-52606736

Maybe not for this thread however the OUTRAGE at litter in Suffolk.

What's the bigger story? :smiley:
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Article copied and pasted

Thousands of people have reacted angrily to a photograph of a discarded KFC takeaway box taken days after a branch reopened.

Nature photographer Harry Read, 23, saw the litter on a grass verge near Beccles, Suffolk, on Friday.

He was "blown away" when his image of the empty box drew more than 40,000 reactions and 6,000 comments online.

KFC, which has resumed drive-thru service at some outlets, said it encouraged customers to bin litter.

Mr Read, whose nearest branch had reopened two days earlier, said the "pristine" container still had remnants of food in it.

"I saw the box, and thought 'surely not'," he said. surely not, litter!!!!

"But it was, so someone must have thrown it from their car very recently."

He stopped his car, snapped a photo and took the cardboard home to recycle before penning his viral post.

'Don't be a ****' Don't be a **** he said. Tossers, litterbugs!!!!

In a Facebook post, he wrote: "Hear me out, I know it's just a KFC box, but it represents something bigger…" Yes mate, people are fed up being locked inside their homes :)

"As restrictions begin to ease and freedom returns, why default to habits like this?" Because they are fed up with the restrictions and are acting out like naughty school children.

"Don't be a ****," he added, referring to a slogan used in anti-litter campaigns. Don't be a **** he said, I say stop being a precious thing.

Image copyrightHARRY READ
    Image caption
    Harry Read usually runs wildlife photography trips when he isn't spotting litter by the roadside
    Although a few commenters called him a "snowflake" and a "hippy", he said "at least 95%" agreed his concerns were "spot on". Thousands of people have reacted angrily to a photograph of a discarded KFC takeaway box taken days after a branch reopened.

Nature photographer Harry Read, 23, saw the litter on a grass verge near Beccles, Suffolk, on Friday.

He was "blown away" when his image of the empty box drew more than 40,000 reactions and 6,000 comments online.

KFC, which has resumed drive-thru service at some outlets, said it encouraged customers to bin litter.

Mr Read, whose nearest branch had reopened two days earlier, said the "pristine" container still had remnants of food in it.

"I saw the box, and thought 'surely not'," he said.

"But it was, so someone must have thrown it from their car very recently."

He stopped his car, snapped a photo and took the cardboard home to recycle before penning his viral post.

'Don't be a ****'
    In a Facebook post, he wrote: "Hear me out, I know it's just a KFC box, but it represents something bigger…"

"As restrictions begin to ease and freedom returns, why default to habits like this?"

"Don't be a ****," he added, referring to a slogan used in anti-litter campaigns.

Image copyrightHARRY READ
    Image caption
    Harry Read usually runs wildlife photography trips when he isn't spotting litter by the roadside
    Although a few commenters called him a "snowflake" and a "hippy", he said "at least 95%" agreed his concerns were "spot on".

"People are furious about these bad habits," he said.

"Moving out of this lockdown, as restrictions ease, surely there's no better time to consider what you are doing and not default to lazy habits that harm the environment."

A spokesman for KFC said staff carried out regular litter patrols near restaurants and customers were encouraged to take litter home or "put it in the bin where possible".

"With great fried chicken, comes great responsibility," they added.

"People are furious about these bad habits," he said.

"Moving out of this lockdown, as restrictions ease, surely there's no better time to consider what you are doing and not default to lazy habits that harm the environment." Lazy habits he said, get a life kiddo! Agree in spirit and stop voyeuring please.

A spokesman for KFC said staff carried out regular litter patrols near restaurants and customers were encouraged to take litter home or "put it in the bin where possible".

"With great fried chicken, comes great responsibility," they added. They did add and what a **** line to end this sham of an article from the ones that cover up bad people

• Options
  • Options