You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Show us your grind station.....

DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
We all spend hours and hours at our grind stations (bar Liamboi) so I thought it might be fun to show the world where we spend our lives and any tips we have to improving them (our grind stations not our lives or maybe they go hand in hand?). I can be lazy when it comes to tidying/cleaning my office but always feel better about life when it's been done.

I have a sofa bed in my office as I often grind untill I'm physically to tired to make it to the bedroom. Plus the times I've been naughty and get made to sleep in there #often

I have a canvas of my fav movie and place to visit too. Not to mention my screen savers ;)

and when friends and family bring their kids to visit............

Get involved peeps :)

Comments

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    is it Parkhurst or Wakefield?
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 617
    Love it james I will put my pics on soon northing as special as u room.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Bed and a MacBook
    Living room and a MacBook
    Bath and a MacBook
    Toilet and a MacBook

All places I have played sessions
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Impressive grind station.

So your favourite movie is Scarface and you grind 23 hours a day. Is there a link here? Do you need to talk to FRANK? :)
  • Options
    rspca12 said:

Love it james I will put my pics on soon northing as special as u room.

I bet you have a fridge in your grind station.
  • Options
    Itsover4u said:

Bed and a MacBook
    Bath and a MacBook
    Toilet and a MacBook

Which have you found to be optimal?

• Options
    waller02 said:

Impressive grind station.

So your favourite movie is Scarface and you grind 23 hours a day. Is there a link here? Do you need to talk to FRANK? :)

All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one!

• Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534

Itsover4u said:

Bed and a MacBook
    Bath and a MacBook
    Toilet and a MacBook

Which have you found to be optimal?

Iv won the most Mtts in bed ... win some massive pots whilst on the toilet.... grim but true
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    edited March 2018
    Good thread idea - especially enjoyable for nosy g*ts like me :).

I'm a man who likes his comforts and so have a sofa-based setup. It's quite the antithesis of the standing desk jobbie my missus has going on in our office (which could well explain why my bo*bs are bigger than hers :D).

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Great thread. Where does your mouse go @Duesenberg ?
  • Options
    My mouse is wireless and I use my iPad as a rest/mouse mat for it. It either sits on my lap or rests on the back of the sofa (either way is pretty comfortable when grinding). You can see it at the edge of the second picture.
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Guess I will join in...

• Options
    Looks a cosey grind that Chris. Get the feet up too do you?

Would love to see your wifes set up too as I have thought about getting a standing set up as an alternative. I'm having a lot of trouble with my shoulder and elbow so thought this might help.
  • Options
    That looks modern for Scotland Marky ;)
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527

I'm a man who likes his comforts and so have a sofa-based setup. It's quite the antithesis of the standing desk jobbie my missus has going on in our office (which could well explain why my bo*bs are bigger than hers :D).

Is that diy vape liquid? But then a terrible tank and mod? Get with the program man!
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    So no one has a bunch of 4K 30" or more monitors? I recommend it considering the value they give you and you can pick them up for less than 200 quid a piece nowadays. The only downside is once you've used one you will want to buy more.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027

So no one has a bunch of 4K 30" or more monitors? I recommend it considering the value they give you and you can pick them up for less than 200 quid a piece nowadays. The only downside is once you've used one you will want to buy more.

Show us :)
  • Options

Looks a cosey grind that Chris. Get the feet up too do you?

Would love to see your wifes set up too as I have thought about getting a standing set up as an alternative. I'm having a lot of trouble with my shoulder and elbow so thought this might help.

Proper standing desks are bonkers expensive for what they are so Cate just made use of things we already owned...

If you can ignore all the junk and books, her standing desk setup is actually just two of these styles of laptop stands...

And yes, feet up is a must for me when grinding :).

• Options

Is that diy vape liquid? But then a terrible tank and mod? Get with the program man!
    Haha, guilty as charged! I've made my own juice for years but never got beyond basic batteries and tanks. Any recommendations would be gratefully received though.

Do you use a 4k monitor then? I looked into them a bit as the added screen real estate certainly appealed but didn't take the plunge as without going for a huge screen size i figured I'd just end up using scaling and thus negate most of the gains I'd make in work space. How do you find them?