You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Show us your grind station.....

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    Nice one @Duesenberg , Ive been searching everywhere, where can I get a table like that ?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Tikay10 said:

@Duesenberg

Very nice. May I ask what the black bottle is for?

The bottle on the desk is for water. It's by 'Chilly's' and is the same as the blue one pictured next to the kettle. They're a bit like thermos flasks in that they maintain the temperature of whatever you put in them for up to 24 hours, so my water is always ice cold and I can keep milk in the one by the kettle without worrying about it being out of the fridge for an extended period of time.

I think they're brilliant and they're the kind of thing you never realised you wanted or needed until you end up owning one :).
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Nice one @Duesenberg , Ive been searching everywhere, where can I get a table like that ?

Did I not mention these guys on the stream then @mumsie... ;)

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027

Tikay10 said:

@Duesenberg

The bottle on the desk is for water. It's by 'Chilly's' and is the same as the blue one pictured next to the kettle. They're a bit like thermos flasks in that they maintain the temperature of whatever you put in them for up to 24 hours, so my water is always ice cold and I can keep milk in the one by the kettle without worrying about it being out of the fridge for an extended period of time.

I think they're brilliant and they're the kind of thing you never realised you wanted or needed until you end up owning one :).
    I thought the black bottle was for toilet breaks.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Duesenberg has the preferred multi-monitor setup. Very nicely setout!
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    K0BAYASHl said:

Tikay10 said:

@Duesenberg

It is but @Duesenberg is too much of a gentleman to admit that. No.2's can be a bit hit and miss apparently!
  • Options
    Enut said:

K0BAYASHl said:

Tikay10 said:

@Duesenberg

It is but @Duesenberg is too much of a gentleman to admit that. No.2's can be a bit hit and miss apparently!
    Thats why he should have an oasis bottle instead.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

I've been spending the last couple of days completely changing/moving my grind station so here's the results. I've literally just finished putting everything together so it's the neatest it's ever going to look - I'm normally a bit of a untidy sort otherwise :).

Everything runs off my poor overworked laptop if anyone is wondering...

I'm very excited at the prospect of now being able to make a cuppa any time I choose, as opposed to always having to wait until 55 minutes past the hour!

I think I might need to update the decor of my new man cave though... :D

It looks great mate. How is the centre monitor supported? I assume there is some kind of bracket at the back?
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Here's mine to give this thread a bump. Warts and all.

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Love the map - Looks like your plotting to take over the World :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    MP33 said:

Do i get the prize for best chair?

Only been in this house for 5 months and unfortunately my grind station was low on the list of priorities.

I have however moved away from the living room and the TV which is a big help. Its a work in progress and have a gaming chair on the way and looking at getting an extra monitor

Mines coming on a bit although just had to relocate to front room - Just set up the new computer - No wifi on it tho and no adapters

• Options
    Looking good! Got the same curtains still.
  • Options
    Of course - My mum put those up
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534

My humble set up which is now basically used 90% for working from home
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    waller02 said:

WORLD CLASS :D:D:D:D:D Instead of exclamation marks
  • Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804

I've been spending the last couple of days completely changing/moving my grind station so here's the results. I've literally just finished putting everything together so it's the neatest it's ever going to look - I'm normally a bit of a untidy sort otherwise :).

Everything runs off my poor overworked laptop if anyone is wondering...

I'm very excited at the prospect of now being able to make a cuppa any time I choose, as opposed to always having to wait until 55 minutes past the hour!

I think I might need to update the decor of my new man cave though... :D

wow, all this for 4nl, imagine for when you improve, wp
  • Options
    I like to be well prepared @percival09. I'm upgrading to this when I reach 10nl...

• Options
    percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804

I like to be well prepared @percival09. I'm upgrading to this when I reach 10nl...

Appreciated, sir. keep going.