You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

More rake is better

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    Tikay10 said:

@toffeeandy

Ha, sorry mate, my bad, I got proper whooshed there. I should have realised you are not the sort of guy who usually digs us out.

I really should not reply to stuff early morning, as I tend to wake up grumpy. :)

No worries; the way I'm running/playing at the moment I'm tending to go to bed grumpy! I won't give up the day job to start a stand-up tour......
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    Bump
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319
    edited November 2018
    ^^^^

Hi @mumsie,

I spoke with the Office last night & they told me they would be making a statement this morning, so I was obliged to stay off the other thread.

In case you missed it, this was what Sky Sam wrote on the "new" thread this morning;

Hello,

Please be advised at present, no decision has been made as to what the future will be for Sky Poker.

As Sky Betting & Gaming is now part of The Stars Group, we are reviewing all opportunities to improve our products and promotions for our customers. One possibility would be to integrate Sky Poker within the PokerStars network, benefitting from a wider range of games and greater liquidity. This is something that is being reviewed, but no decisions have been taken, and there are no specific timelines in mind. You can be assured that we would communicate any change in advance. Our goal is to provide the best possible range of products, promotions and brand to our community of players.

Thanks
    Sam

It's easy to pick the parts we dislike out of that, but let's also remember that Sam stated "no decision has been made".

Updates, as and when, will continue going forward.

I don't think any of us have good reason to doubt what Sky Sam wrote on this thread a few months ago, either;

"I like to think that we are very transparent both on the forum and when we meet players at SPTs etc and we will continue to be so"

The Business has always been transparent & honest, & I believe that will continue. And as a personal view, I'm still confident that Sky Poker will be around for a very long time.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    Thanks TK.