You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Why do you think the so called far right are gaining power in Europe and other parts of the World.

Do you think that’s a good thing?

There were people championing the Nazi movement, that didn’t turn out too great did it...

I would like people to live in peace together irrespective of their individual beliefs, and if any break the law they face charges, do you subscribe to this?
    100% agree, but problem has arisen when muslim rape gangs are ignored for decades, by police and councils for fear of being called racist by liberals.
    It was ignored at the bbc, itv, in parliament with white predators, Tommy has not taken up their cause, why not? What is the difference?

Princess Diana, campaigned against Landmines, why didnt she also campaign against Guns, why not what is the difference ?

The difference in many peoples eyes, although certainly it wouldn’t occur to you, is that to have the same crime but only look at it when it’s committed by Muslims may be considered to be just a teeny weeny bit racist,
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,741
    Paul has made a valid statement above re only highlighting certain crimes when they are committed by Muslims.

It has been pointed out many times on this thread that this horrendous act is committed by people of different colour, different religion, without going back over all the supplied evidence to you on this thread, I’m pretty sure that those of the Muslim faith aren’t far and away the main perpetrators ( I think we agree ALL perpetrators need the full weight of the justice system “ Thrown at them”)

In view of ALL that ^ do you Rainman and you Goldon, still consider “ Tommy Robinson” a hero for highlighting JUST the Muslim element?
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    One last time for you liberals, the problem is that the authorities turned a blind eye to it for decades for fear of being called racist.
  • Options

One last time for you liberals, the problem is that the authorities turned a blind eye to it for decades for fear of being called racist.

No answer again then...
    I also pointed out that the bbc and others ignored claims about Jimmy Saville, who as far as I know was neither a Muslim nor coloured.
    It was also “ covered up” about certain mp’s who also weren’t Muslim.

I could go quote more that were covered up , google is your friend, try it.

Are you happy that Tommy isn’t “ reporting” on these?

Why isn’t he?

Answering with Princess Diana is just nonsense.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    tomgoodun said:

No answer again then...
    I also pointed out that the bbc and others ignored claims about Jimmy Saville, who as far as I know was neither a Muslim nor coloured.
    It was also “ covered up” about certain mp’s who also weren’t Muslim.

I could go quote more that were covered up , google is your friend, try it.

Are you happy that Tommy isn’t “ reporting” on these?

Why isn’t he?

Answering with Princess Diana is just nonsense.
    So because you think TOMMY is racist, he shouldnt mention muslim rape gangs unless he reports on all sex offenders, here is an idea why dont you start a campaign against the bbc and itv and mps i will support you 100%.
  • Options
    Still no answer Rainman..

Here’s a simple question for you. ~

If the Mayor of London, or say...Anjam Choudary were as vociferous about Jimmy Saville and co, crying out about the “ White Christian Rape Gangs” and “ White middle class Polititians, and celebrities”, “ Media being the enemy”, and cover ups, whilst staying silent on the Muslim element,would you be on their side ? Would you class them heroes?

That ^ vice versa, is what Tommy Robinson does.

Can you hand on heart see absolutely nothing wrong with picking out a fragment of the perpetrators description, and ramming it down people’s throats?

Ie
    Black
    White
    Under 30
    Over 30
    Male
    Attended College
    No Education
    Went to University
    Attended Church
    Attended mosque
    Reads the Bible
    Doesn’t read the Bible
    Plays Sport
    Has Parents
    Is an Orphan
    Christian
    Buddhist
    Agnostic
    Sikh
    MUSLIM

We are all ONE human race, the more people like Tommy Robinson seek to divide us , and get followers saying he is a hero of the people, the more we become savages, and destined to perish.

You have learned NOTHING from history.
  • Options
    Yes i have already answered that question, i would class anybody who campaigns against anyone who abuses Children as HEROES.
    And if that person was a Muslim i wouldnt call him a racist.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Tommy was protesting against Islam before the "Muslim rape gangs" story unfolded.

Do you agree with him that Britain should "Stop Islam"?

If so why?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Do not know enough about Islam, but think all religions are bad and backward.
    I have said already that i think the catholic church has a bigger problem than islam.
    In 1995 nick griffin a real racist spoke about muslim rape gangs, and was threatened with legal action, do you think he should of shut his mouth up.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    Phantom66 said:

Tommy was protesting against Islam before the "Muslim rape gangs" story unfolded.

Do you agree with him that Britain should "Stop Islam"?

If so why?

Do you agree Britain should become Muslim and embrace Islam.
    Tommy is pointing out the run away train before the crash.

Said, it before we are not the movers/shakers it will be the next generation.

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Goldon, where does the irrational fear of the UK ''becoming Muslim'' come from?

You've asked me a couple of times if I support a Muslim majority Britain, which is an absurd question bearing in mind Muslims make up about 5% of the population.

You've also mentioned about Sharia law, again ridiculous.

What have you seen or read that has given you the impression that the UK is going to be brimming with Muslims in the near future?

Why are you scared of brown people?

A gold star awaits if you can answer without gibberish.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Wow how shocking a Husband swears at his wife, you are 100% single.
    Have you never even dated a Woman hhy.
    Good to see the metro with such big news stories.
  • Options

It's all true. Got some dating tips for me Rainman?

I just can't help ordering the gammon when on a restaurant date, maybe that's where I'm going wrong.

Any nice women go on the TR marches? I'm sure they would make perfect wife material.
  • Options
    Don't go with loaded gun.
  • Options

I just can't help ordering the gammon when on a restaurant date, maybe that's where I'm going wrong.

Any nice women go on the TR marches? I'm sure they would make perfect wife material.
    Some people are not meant to breed.
  • Options

Some people are not meant to breed.
    Easy tiger, one step at a time.

I'm just looking for some Rainman tips for dating.

How do you woo the women?
    Is it awkward when she puts brown sauce on her food?
    Or wants brown bread for her bacon sandwich?
    Or wants to go shopping in Browns?
    Or declines a glass of wine in favour of a Newcastle Brown Ale?

Must be hard for you to date, with all these minefields you have to dodge. That's why I think your top tips for dating would be really useful.
  • Options
    Britain needs to be aware there are people intent on undermining British Culture & Values ......

• Options
    Where do you get brown people from ........ I only see People bad one's.
This discussion has been closed.