You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    You get the Country and Government you deserve . gibberish .... you can talk.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Are you able to answer the question?
    Need to know if you support Muslim Britain .......I don't
    goldon said:

Need to know if you support Muslim Britain .......I don't

You already asked me that ridiculous question a few weeks ago.

So you're unable to answer it then?
    Are you able to answer the Question. I did.! Not seen this, What stone you living under.

I want Christian Britain not Muslim ..... if Tommy achieves this then he has my support.

They want to remove British peoples from Britain .... if that's not Racist what is. ?

Do you support them Answer the Question.

https://youtu.be/-mlxMndnlzw
    goldon said:

Are you able to answer the Question. I did.! Not seen this, What stone you living under.

I want Christian Britain not Muslim ..... if Tommy achieves this then he has my support.

They want to remove British peoples from Britain .... if that's not Racist what is. ?

Do you support them Answer the Question.

https://youtu.be/-mlxMndnlzw

Life must be so much fun when you're scared of brown people.

Well done on outing yourself.
    Do you support them ...... please out yourself
    simple yes or no .........
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    In part, it depends on your definition of "British".

Most people who the alt-right believe are not British were born here, to parents who are not British but came here in search of a better life. You'd think that moron "Robinson" would understand that. After all, he fits into that category as well. Or perhaps you don't want to include immigrants from a "white" country.

The vast majority of Muslims i have met have been a credit to themselves and their religion. A small minority let the vast majority down. Exactly like a minority of white "Christian" people.

Tommy Robinson remains as the white equivalent of Abu Hamza.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited November 2018
    Who is "they" Goldon? Anjam Choudary and Tommy Robinson 2 sides of the same coin, both preachers of hate and I have no time for either of them.

They say if you want to make a living the best way is to follow your passion, some become professional poker players, golfers, travel advisors. Some get lost along the way and become accountants.

..and some monetise hatred.

Follow the money.

TR is now being heavily backed by an alt-right American organisations including a zionist platform. They have helped him set up fundraising pages, donated to his defence costs and garnered US support for him. Why, because they want an alt-right, Muslim hating Western world.

Raising a couple of Million is certainly better than funds he took from the EDL and then Qulliam to leave the EDL.

He doesn't seem to stay anywhere for long, does he fall out with people? Or does he follow the next more lucrative offer?

BNP joined and left
    EDL Founded and left
    Quilliam took money to leave EDL and started talking more moderately for a few months.
    Set up Pegida UK. Whatever happened to that?
    Joined Rebel Media, left them this year
    Gets support from the Middle East Forum.
    Now he is even flirting with UKIP and "campaigning" with a UKIP reject MEP (who has also been investigated for fraud (her PA was convicted for expense fraud) and was kicked out of UKIP for being too racist.

He sells hate and very sadly people are buying it, totals of millions raised, not accounted for and none of his supporters seem to mind.

Does it feel good to be able to blame our/your problems on an ethnic minority? Are you comforted by being able to express racist and hate fuelled views with your fellow friends of Tommy.

Sorry I have asked too many questions, I should know better, a triumph of hope over expectation.

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,183

HENDRIK62 said:

https://youtu.be/cYZ262b7wBI
    Racist, thick and ugly, thank god she is a lefty.

Why do you feel the need to comment on how she looks, is that important to the discussion?
    yes
    why?
  • rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited November 2018
    Phantom66 said:

Who is "they" Goldon? Anjam Choudary and Tommy Robinson 2 sides of the same coin, both preachers of hate and I have no time for either of them.

They say if you want to make a living the best way is to follow your passion, some become professional poker players, golfers, travel advisors. Some get lost along the way and become accountants.

..and some monetise hatred.

Follow the money.

TR is now being heavily backed by an alt-right American organisations including a zionist platform. They have helped him set up fundraising pages, donated to his defence costs and garnered US support for him. Why, because they want an alt-right, Muslim hating Western world.

Raising a couple of Million is certainly better than funds he took from the EDL and then Qulliam to leave the EDL.

He doesn't seem to stay anywhere for long, does he fall out with people? Or does he follow the next more lucrative offer?

BNP joined and left
    EDL Founded and left
    Quilliam took money to leave EDL and started talking more moderately for a few months.
    Set up Pegida UK. Whatever happened to that?
    Joined Rebel Media, left them this year
    Gets support from the Middle East Forum.

Now he is even flirting with UKIP and "campaigning" with a UKIP reject MEP (who has also been investigated for fraud (her PA was convicted for expense fraud) and was kicked out of UKIP for being too racist.

He sells hate and very sadly people are buying it, totals of millions raised, not accounted for and none of his supporters seem to mind.

Does it feel good to be able to blame our/your problems on an ethnic minority? Are you comforted by being able to express racist and hate fuelled views with your fellow friends of Tommy.

Sorry I have asked too many questions, I should know better, a triumph of hope over expectation.

Its call progression.
    The liberals on this thread seem more worried about TOMMY,S finances.
    Muslims are not an Ethnic minority.
    I have not expressed any hate fuelled views with my fellow compatriots.
    edited November 2018
    Essexphil said:

In part, it depends on your definition of "British".

Most people who the alt-right believe are not British were born here, to parents who are not British but came here in search of a better life. You'd think that moron "Robinson" would understand that. After all, he fits into that category as well. Or perhaps you don't want to include immigrants from a "white" country.

The vast majority of Muslims i have met have been a credit to themselves and their religion. A small minority let the vast majority down. Exactly like a minority of white "Christian" people.

Tommy Robinson remains as the white equivalent of Abu Hamza.

Why do you think the so called far right are gaining power in Europe and other parts of the World.
    I know i am on the right side, when my opponents(essexill) think its ok to bomb and maim innocent People and Animals (gerry adams irish catholic terrorist) as long as they are sorry.
    hhy thinks its ok to torture Animals in the name of religion.

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751

Why do you think the so called far right are gaining power in Europe and other parts of the World.

Do you think that’s a good thing?

There were people championing the Nazi movement, that didn’t turn out too great did it...

I would like people to live in peace together irrespective of their individual beliefs, and if any break the law they face charges, do you subscribe to this?
    tomgoodun said:

There were people championing the Nazi movement, that didn’t turn out too great did it...

I would like people to live in peace together irrespective of their individual beliefs, and if any break the law they face charges, do you subscribe to this?

100% agree, but problem has arisen when muslim rape gangs are ignored for decades, by police and councils for fear of being called racist by liberals.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751

tomgoodun said:

100% agree, but problem has arisen when muslim rape gangs are ignored for decades, by police and councils for fear of being called racist by liberals.

It was ignored at the bbc, itv, in parliament with white predators, Tommy has not taken up their cause, why not? What is the difference?
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520

I know i am on the right side, when my opponents(essexill) think its ok to bomb and maim innocent People and Animals (gerry adams irish catholic terrorist) as long as they are sorry.

Keep your bigoted comments coming. And keep supporting King Bigot.
    Life for you really is like a box of chocolates-better with the dark ones removed...
    Essexphil said:

Keep your bigoted comments coming. And keep supporting King Bigot.
    Life for you really is like a box of chocolates-better with the dark ones removed...
    What bigoted comment.
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

It was ignored at the bbc, itv, in parliament with white predators, Tommy has not taken up their cause, why not? What is the difference?

Princess Diana, campaigned against Landmines, why didnt she also campaign against Guns, why not what is the difference ?

This discussion has been closed.