You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** BLUE MOON JACKPOT CLUB **

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited August 2018
    MAGELLAN won, no roll over, stand down.

Again we wait. :=)
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,036
    Jackpot has gone
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Rollover this pm.

JACKPOT tomorrow is at HAYDOCK
  • Options
    zadoc said:

Rollover this pm.

JACKPOT tomorrow is at HAYDOCK

Thanks R.

Looks a tough card. If it rolls over again, it could well be over £10K going into Sunday, so we'll take another look tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Hi guys. Just an early heads up. If it rolls over today the Jackpot has to be at either LEICESTER or WINDSOR, which to me look like they could be potential GO-LIVE's.

Feel free to post any thoughts/comments here.

Cheers,

G

P.S. Roger, if it does roll over it would be great if you could find out the meeting as usual. Many thanks.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Rollover it is
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    OK. So the plan is as follows:

1) Await Roger to tell us the meeting (ASAP)
    2) Get input from members regarding whether we should go for it or not. (Post comments no later than 5.30pm)
    3) If it is a GO, I will notify members via this thread and via email and the actions below will take place.
    4) Members transfer funds to the JACKPOT SYNDICATE account (except those that have pre-paid) Preferably tonight, but 11.45AM tomorrow is the FINAL deadline (no exceptions) Players to post on thread once paid and I will acknowledge when received.
    5) Roger creates sheet (using new BLUE MOON template) for perm creation (no removers)
    6) NAPS and NB's to be posted and added to NAPS and NB's BLUE MOON sheet 12.15PM deadline. All six NAPS will count for GO-LIVE and normal NAPS tables. Do not do normal Sunday selections.
    7) MAX updates perm creation sheet with people's NAP's and NB's (Ongoing but completed by 12.30pm)
    8) 12.15PM, STAYORGO sends out confirmations of payments received and spreadsheet with the share allocations.
    9) This share allocation is acknowledged by reply (DOLLIE if available, if not any member can do it)
    10) STAYORGO uses NAPS and NB's as input and creates perms.
    11) Bets are placed and receipts/perms will be displayed as we have done previously.
    12) We win the Jackpot. :=)

OK, so I can't guarantee step 12, but we'll give it a good go. :=)

Any questions/concerns re the above, please post here.

Cheers,

G

• Options
    Hi guys, following people, we are on "standby" for a GO-LIVE tomorrow (Sun 12/08/18)

@MAXALLY
    @vaigret
    @wynne1938
    @thisltedu
    @mkgunner
    @zadoc
    @the_buckle
    @rabdeniro
    @SidV79
    @Dollie
    @bearace
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hi Roger and all.

To save us some time, I have managed to find out that the Jackpot Meeting is at WINDSOR tomorrow.

I will await feedback, but my view, is that we should go for it.

As I would need to send notification emails out etc and to give people time to pay, I want to make the decision ASAP, so if you have an opinion, please do post here.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    bearacebearace Member Posts: 131
    Hi Graham, I have made a £10 payment into your account in anticipation of our Jackpot attempt tomorrow.If for some reason we do not go for it please hold my funds for when we do.Regards.
  • Options
    Thanks G
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    bearace said:

Hi Graham, I have made a £10 payment into your account in anticipation of our Jackpot attempt tomorrow.If for some reason we do not go for it please hold my funds for when we do.Regards.

Received, thx mate.

Please can I ask that next time you use your SkyPoker Alias in the reference field rather than "JACKPOT." It makes it easier for me to see who's/who and easier for auditing/cross referencing against the share allocations spreadsheet.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    bearacebearace Member Posts: 131
    StayOrGo said:

bearace said:

Received, thx mate.

Please can I ask that next time you use your SkyPoker Alias in the reference field rather than "JACKPOT." It makes it easier for me to see who's/who and easier for auditing/cross referencing against the share allocations spreadsheet.

Cheers,

G
    Sorry Graham , missed that when I was reading your bank details -will do next time!
  • Options
    No worries mate. TY.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Had a quick look at Windsor , quite small fields , one hot pot , couple of tight races , think everybody is champin at the bit , I would go for it.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Note for Roger.

If it's a GO are you OK to prep sheet Roger?

You can do it when you want, but I'd leave it until after 6pm for the RP odds part.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Had a quick look at Windsor , quite small fields , one hot pot , couple of tight races , think everybody is champin at the bit , I would go for it.

Thanks for the feedback RAB. I think we probably will, I will just give a few others the chance to respond.
  • Options
    Hi G

I may be a bit rusty. so have sent sheet, can you have a quick look please, to see if I am on right track

R
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    zadoc said:

Hi G

I may be a bit rusty. so have sent sheet, can you have a quick look please, to see if I am on right track

R

All looks good to me.

As it is our first attempt in this format, we'll probably find that a few tweeks to the template will be required, but looks OK so far.
  • Options
    OK, I think we should commit to it being a GO now, so I can give people as much time as possible.

I will be having 10 shares and have deposited £100 into the JACKPOT SYNDICATE account.

Cheers,

G