You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** BLUE MOON JACKPOT CLUB **

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    WILL KEEP RECORD G AND AM I AM RIGHT IN SAYING YOU USE SUFFIX ON THE THREAD AND ON THE GO LIVE SHEET.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited August 2018
    vaigret said:

WILL KEEP RECORD G AND AM I AM RIGHT IN SAYING YOU USE SUFFIX ON THE THREAD AND ON THE GO LIVE SHEET.

Thx Terry, and yes, people will need to put the suffix on the thread and on the sheet. Separated by a space, a hyphen and another space, as per my previous examples on this thread.

Just so it's clear for MAX in case the horse's name ends in A, B, C or Z.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    read and uderstood
  • Options
    Hi guys. Just for awareness, it was a roll over again today, but still less than £10K and a very tough card tomorrow at York, so it will be a NO-GO.

I expect it to roll over again tomorrow, but probably will still be a NO-GO at York on Thursday, although we can look.

Friday at York, may have a couple of "hot pots" in the form of STRADIVARIUS and BATTAASH, but the other races may be tough, so again we'd look nearer the time.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Hi guys, just to notify the thread. I have received £20 from THE_BUCKLE representing 2 shares on our next attempt.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    the_bucklethe_buckle Member Posts: 52
    Hi all,

Graham I have sent you £20 in advance of the next attempt as I don't want to miss it again if I don't see the email in time.

Cheers.
  • Options
    the_bucklethe_buckle Member Posts: 52
    Hi all,

Graham I have sent you £20 in advance of the next attempt as I don't want to miss it again if I don't see the email in time.

Cheers.
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    StayOrGo said:

Hi guys, just to notify the thread. I have received £20 from THE_BUCKLE representing 2 shares on our next attempt.

Cheers,

G

Acknowledged
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706

Hi all,

Cheers.

Acknowledged
  • Options
    Hi guys.

Well as expected it's a roll over. Pretty sure it will be York again tomorrow, whilst not impossible as there are a few shortish priced favourites, there are still some big fields and we may be best giving it a miss.

Feel free to post views.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    G I would say definitely a no go especially two year old races to start. I would leave and hope to go Friday with banker STRADIVARIUS and BATTAASH if it gets a high draw.

High bias so far today and even in long races all coming this side
  • Options
    Agreed.

Confirming the NO-GO for tomorrow (Thursday)
  • Options
    I think it's right to give it a miss tomorrow (Thurs), although I am not as confident about a roll over as I was today, we'll see.

GL with all your bets.
  • Options
    vaigret said:

G I would say definitely a no go especially two year old races to start. I would leave and hope to go Friday with banker STRADIVARIUS and BATTAASH if it gets a high draw.

Good draw in 14.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

Good draw in 14.
    I think BATTAASH could give them 50yards start and still beat them ALL, as long as things go ok down at the start, which touchwood, they seem to have sorted out...... and Charlie Hills' horses are in great form too. That PHOENIX OF SPAIN is a horse I'm definitely going to follow, and actually reminds me a lot of ROARING LION.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Graham sent you £10 for the next attempt, cheers.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Graham sent you £10 for the next attempt, cheers.

Received, thx Rab.
  • Options
    sent £20 for next try .

Great draw, lets hope rollover and we can go with Stradivarius and Battaash as banker bankers
  • Options
    vaigret said:

sent £20 for next try .

Great draw, lets hope rollover and we can go with Stradivarius and Battaash as banker bankers

Received, thx V
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    A roll over is looking likely, so probably will be a go.

To keep both camps "happy", I will probably do 5 main perms. I plan to have STRADIVARIUS as a banker in 4 of the 5 perms, BATTASH as a banker in 4 of the 5 perms, which will mean three perms will have them both as a banker (ie both would need to win to have a chance in those three perms)

Cheers,

G