You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what a questionable site

Comments

• Options
    XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    🤫
  • Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134

Are you calling yourself a good player or a donkey by posting this pic? because according to your previous comments, only bad players make money on here due to them receiving a mathematically impossible amount of 'good beats' to keep them sweet.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,352
    You are showing a good profit, playing at teeny tiny stakes.
    That makes you a better poker player than most.

But there is a reason that you have not gone up in stakes. That could be for many reasons-many people like being a big fish in a teeny tiny pool-nothing wrong with that.

But you believe that you are a better player than the many people on this thread who have a considerably higher count and a considerably higher profit than you-you know, the ones you choose not to play against.

You clearly have talent. But if you really believe that you should be making higher profits due to bad beats, while completely ignoring the suckouts that we all get as part of the game, then I strongly recommend you stay at the microstakes for the sake of your own bankroll.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

But there is a reason that you have not gone up in stakes. That could be for many reasons-many people like being a big fish in a teeny tiny pool-nothing wrong with that.

But you believe that you are a better player than the many people on this thread who have a considerably higher count and a considerably higher profit than you-you know, the ones you choose not to play against.

You clearly have talent. But if you really believe that you should be making higher profits due to bad beats, while completely ignoring the suckouts that we all get as part of the game, then I strongly recommend you stay at the microstakes for the sake of your own bankroll.

Another cool story bro.
  • Options
    Essexphil your average stake is £12.62 !! What’s it like playing high roller nosebleed stakes buddy ?? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,213

Essexphil your average stake is £12.62 !! What’s it like playing high roller nosebleed stakes buddy ?? 🤣🤣

PROFITABLE no doubt! ;)

@XXDREXELXX .....Why don't you go to a Live Tourney (SPT Manchester this weekend) and either play the Tourney, or watch and see how often these Bad Beats actually do happen live?
    I'm sure @Tikay10 would like someone to help bear the burden of all the 'Bad Beat and Suckout stories' :)

If you can't make it, just follow @Tikay's thread from SPT Manchester on the Forum
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,352
    The last SPT I called an allin shove -from the chip leader who was bullying us- with pocket 10's; he reluctantly showed J3 suited and was frustrated with my call

A flop off JJ6, followed by a dead turn and to twist the knife a 3 on the river to give him a FH and me an early beer...HE wasn't any better or worse than me...Sh it happens...I got over it(very quickly)

I think the sites as rigged as the dealer was that day-NOT!
  • Options
    Nice profit tbf....why spoil your gravy train by exposing the scam against us fish..?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168

Tomgoodun, your confused because your stupid but that’s ok some people are and you just happen to be one of them 👍 poker sites would want nothing more than the 10% of good players to leave the site and to just have a platform full of you donks left to play bingo poker, your still gonna deposit regardless, just means they don’t have to put up with ppl like me who want nothing more than to expose there scam 👍

you're a t wat
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited February 2020
    Essexphil said:

Amazing return (and volume) for one who only joined 1.5 days ago :o

• Options
    chicknMeltchicknMelt Member Posts: 1,159
    edited February 2020
    Someone certainly thinks very highly of themselves!

@Essexphil I would say its highly likely the reason he isn't moving up in stakes because of a complete lack of humility.

After all, how can you improve when you are already the smartest and best?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

Tomgoodun, your confused because your stupid but that’s ok some people are and you just happen to be one of them 👍 poker sites would want nothing more than the 10% of good players to leave the site and to just have a platform full of you donks left to play bingo poker, your still gonna deposit regardless, just means they don’t have to put up with ppl like me who want nothing more than to expose there scam 👍

you're a t wat
    And your a donk 🐴
  • Options
    Red_King said:

Essexphil said:

Open to playing any of you cronies HU or sit n go. Easy dollar 💵
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,270

Red_King said:

Essexphil said:

Why don't you play MisterPJ, you're on the same wavelength a £ double, or maybe you're the same p.....
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,536

Red_King said:

Essexphil said:

what time are you free and what stakes? I will happily drop a few k to learn from the master.

Genuinely I will play you HU and I am free from 6.00 tonight would prefer 100bb cash or HU hypers
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,707
    May the best player... get the worst cards so it all evens out
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    silence is golden itsuver4u
  • Options
    Itsover4u said:

Red_King said:

Essexphil said:

what time are you free and what stakes? I will happily drop a few k to learn from the master.

Genuinely I will play you HU and I am free from 6.00 tonight would prefer 100bb cash or HU hypers
    No answer was the reply.........typical I'm working tonight at 18:00..

I would loved to have watched this table while you waited for him/her/they to turn up...like going back to watching the BBC test card...ah yes the good old days

Pm me if he/she/they agrees and I'll try and login and watch-don't hold your breath, mind

GL
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Red_King said:

Essexphil said:

Why don't you play MisterPJ, you're on the same wavelength a £ double, or maybe you're the same p.....
    No tbf...whilst we may not agree with what was written...at least we could read it so no pj here ;)
  • Options
    yes
    Itsover4u wants to play HU hyper sorry but I don’t play hyper as it’s a gnats **** away from playing Russian roulette poker, it’s about a game of skill, any of you losers want to play a six max sit n go for £10 then I will be sitting in the lobby waiting for you at 6pm.