You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what a questionable site

Comments

• Options
    XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    If not come join the £100 deep stack at 7:15pm and I will pick you all off one by one 👍
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,357
    hmmm...£2.20 buyin....too rich for me..I'm gonna leave it to the high rollers!

(working till 22:00 otherwise, whilst I don't normally bother with this level, I think I would have tonight!!)

GL all -inc Xman-if you decide to take up this challenge
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,539

Open to playing any of you cronies HU or sit n go. Easy dollar 💵

@XXDREXELXX care you edit this quote to

"any of you losers want to play a six max sit n go for £10"
  • Options
    madprof said:

hmmm...£2.20 buyin....too rich for me..I'm gonna leave it to the high rollers!

(working till 22:00 otherwise, whilst I don't normally bother with this level, I think I would have tonight!!)

GL all -inc Xman-if you decide to take up this challenge

I’m not to bothered about you mocking the stakes tbh I have an elderly father to look after that’s were my money goes. The stakes are irrelevant it’s about a challenge a game of poker.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Open to playing any of you cronies HU or sit n go. Easy dollar 💵

@XXDREXELXX care you edit this quote to

"any of you losers want to play a six max sit n go for £10"
    I will play HU I’m not playing hyper as it’s not poker and I will play at my buy in level my money goes on other things that are more important. The bit in is irrelevant it’s about the poker that’s played.
  • Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134

yes
    Itsover4u wants to play HU hyper sorry but I don’t play hyper as it’s a gnats **** away from playing Russian roulette poker, it’s about a game of skill, any of you losers want to play a six max sit n go for £10 then I will be sitting in the lobby waiting for you at 6pm.

Want to play me and @chrisdonkb on call of duty, gunfight, 2v2 for rolls bro? Choose your teammate wisely my friend.
  • Options
    miniman88 said:

yes
    Itsover4u wants to play HU hyper sorry but I don’t play hyper as it’s a gnats **** away from playing Russian roulette poker, it’s about a game of skill, any of you losers want to play a six max sit n go for £10 then I will be sitting in the lobby waiting for you at 6pm.

Want to play me and @chrisdonkb on call of duty, gunfight, 2v2 for rolls bro? Choose your teammate wisely my friend.
    I’m 45 years old, I don’t play children’s computer games anymore 👍
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,698

miniman88 said:

yes

Blasphemy ,im 52 and love my PS4
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,039

miniman88 said:

yes

You just choose to behave like a child on forums instead.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

miniman88 said:

yes

You just choose to behave like a child on forums instead.
    The comment of a mature mans man.
  • Options
    It’s 6pm... I’m waiting
  • Options
    Still waiting, not one donk ready to sit down ey 🐴
  • Options

Still waiting, not one donk ready to sit down ey 🐴

What tournaments are you playing tonight?
  • Options
    £100 deep stack 7:15, come along so I can knock you out I’m siting in the lobby of a £11 six max right now come play
  • Options

£100 deep stack 7:15, come along so I can knock you out I’m siting in the lobby of a £11 six max right now come play

Is that it? I was going to suggest a last longer but no point in just one. Be better with 3 mtts and take your 2 lowest finishes. Either just for fun or a side bet, I'm easy either way
  • Options
    I don’t multi table as I have to look after my elderly father I play on my mobile to keep an eye on him 👍
  • Options
    edited February 2020

I don’t multi table as I have to look after my elderly father I play on my mobile to keep an eye on him 👍

Fair do's. Gl
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Fair do's. Gl
    👍
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,536

yes

Have you chose to ignore my offer of 100bb HU as you suggested? We can play nl100 - nl600 your call il even play nl50 if your more comfortable. 4 tables ideal willing to play 6 if you like and free for the rest of the night.

Just say the word on here and I will sit
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,536

yes

Also huge amount of skill in hu hypers although if you think there is not best you dont play them as you will get destroyed. All the best husng players play almost exclusively hypers and turbos as it is a way better hourly