You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

’fans favorite' Signs $£$£$£ deal

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    these, are EXIT HANDS !from only 20 mtts, just an attempt............ to show my detractors, ( and I have not even posted the rest) always going on about PROOF

The only thing, I am trying to prove,.is playing quality Poker, and running, horendously bad...that is ALL

LIKE THIS,again and again, meaning, getting it in, calling it off BEST = WORLD CLASS POKER
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    MICKAASmall blind400.00400.0012950.00
    misterpjBig blind800.001200.003447.50
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    Redred1000Call800.002000.0044607.50
    MynaFrettFold
    MICKAAFold
    misterpjCheck
    Flop
    • A
    misterpjBet800.002800.002647.50
    Redred1000Raise4400.007200.0040207.50
    misterpjAll-in2647.509847.500.00
    Redred1000Unmatched bet952.508895.0041160.00
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Redred1000Show
    Turn
    River
    Redred1000WinFlush to the 108895.0050055.00
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Hi misterpj,

Irrespective of your exit hands, I shared a table with you for a while today and in my opinion your general plays showed a lack of understanding of fundamental poker strategy. I'd liken it to trying to hit a golf ball with the handle whilst holding the club head.

I'm 99% sure you won't listen but if I were you I wouldn't play another 'round of golf' for money until you've hit the driving range and learned how to handle the club. And the swings...

Best of luck!
  • Options
    oH, AND FINALLY, you could not get, TWO PLAYERS ( FOR YOU CARL) WHO PLAY harder at each other (ego thing !)

Dear Skypoker (tk) please please. pull up chat, at exactly after this hand, tells it own genuine story factual, JUST TWO players, with respect for Poker, look at the chat..proves it,not this c.arp from Carl

misterpj Posts: 435Member
    November 6
    and I genuinely,genuinely loved this hand, two world class players,both with massive respect for each other,and this, IS CLASS POKER, from two class players,

flopped NUT flush over flopped FLUSH
    Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance
    BURTPUSSY Small blind 30.00 30.00 8037.50
    gh0506 Big blind 60.00 90.00 1690.00
    Your hole cards
    misterpj Raise 120.00 210.00 6595.00
    plugged76 Call 120.00 330.00 3420.00
    michae1967 Call 120.00 450.00 3220.00
    kay38 Call 120.00 570.00 1790.00
    BURTPUSSY Call 90.00 660.00 7947.50
    gh0506 Call 60.00 720.00 1630.00
    Flop
    AK7
    BURTPUSSY Check
    gh0506 Check
    misterpj All-in 6595.00 7315.00 0.00
    plugged76 Fold
    michae1967 Fold
    kay38 Fold
    BURTPUSSY All-in 7947.50 15262.50 0.00
    gh0506 Fold
    BURTPUSSY Unmatched bet 1352.50 13910.00 1352.50
    BURTPUSSY Show
    8Q
    misterpj Show
    Turn
    River
    BURTPUSSY Win Flush to the Ace 13910.00 15262.50

• Options
    ps, that above FLOPPED FLUSH OVER NUT FLUSH
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,316
    misterpj said:

these, are EXIT HANDS !from only 20 mtts, just an attempt............ to show my detractors, ( and I have not even posted the rest) always going on about PROOF

The only thing, I am trying to prove,.is playing quality Poker, and running, horendously bad...that is ALL

LIKE THIS,again and again, meaning, getting it in, calling it off BEST = WORLD CLASS POKER

Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    MynaFrettFold
    MICKAAFold
    misterpjCheck
    Flop
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Redred1000Show
    Turn
    River
    You are in the big blind with less than 6 big blinds and you don't get it all in pre, by doing so you allowed a limper to see a flop. A flop which gives him a flush draw and which means he is never folding. He hits his draw and you lose.

If you had gone all in pre there is a chance he would have folded, given his stack he may not have, but you have much more right to moan about running badly if you had lost AK v 52 AIP.

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,314
    Enut said:

misterpj said:

Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    MynaFrettFold
    MICKAAFold
    misterpjCheck
    Flop
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Redred1000Show
    Turn
    River
    You are in the big blind with less than 6 big blinds and you don't get it all in pre, by doing so you allowed a limper to see a flop. A flop which gives him a flush draw and which means he is never folding. He hits his draw and you lose.

If you had gone all in pre there is a chance he would have folded, given his stack he may not have, but you have much more right to moan about running badly if you had lost AK v 52 AIP.

Eh Come off it! @Enut

Stop confusing the situation with poker strategy!
  • Options
    Tuesday November 5th ( Bonfire Night ) A boat ( of the nautical kind ) Sunseeker actually, berthed Southampton, It ‘were’ the fireworks, worrying me, but the nearest, near miss, was, a flying dummy, landed on the deck,blimming thing, nearly knocked over a bottle of Grey Goose,anyway,as it landed almost on my deck shoe, I picked it up,on the back,it says,if found,please return to sender,I fell duty bound to do so,it is in the post Carl.
    Arh.. well, what I would,should, have been discussing,( as was the intention) until recent events, was a ‘run’ at 1000 tournaments.Recent events, have sidelined that,but, before I forget, please,could Skpoker security, take a look at,this;
    My tournament exit hands, ( all tournements ) all exit hands,(only) the percentage,of my HEADS UP exit hands, when I have exited, and,; either, called it off, massive good,or, got it in,massive good, is huge, in % terms, and for clarity, this is AFTER all action has taken place, my percentage of exit hands, heads up,in the above exact scenario,is 63% +.. I can post, the lot, if you wish? Any chance of investigating that ? or is it, just variance.
    Lets Get Legal.. and especially for Essex finest, might have some similar experience, too you Sir.
    dicitur publicus veritatis ( you tell em ? oe Me)
    The other active player,dragged into this,by Ifccarl, dicitur publicus veritatis
    We have never, ever met,in our lives,We have never,ever,spoken to each other,in our lives,We have never ever so much as emailed each other, We are ‘ not aware’ in any way,who the opposite person is, that is a public,dicitur publicus veritatis, and if not 100% truth,( which it is)would put me right in it.
    It will not, affect my life, in any remote way, if I never play another single hand of Poker here,in fact, fully expect, a Kangaroo Court.. patently obvious why.If this is to be, my final ever ‘exit hand’ I will leave you with two Posers.
    For clarity, total tournament players left 7 ( we had all,already cashed)
    My table, 3 players, to my right Burt,to my left,an away player . Oh, and p.s, A Highly Highly Unusal situation, tournament,last players, and a permenant away player.
    None the less,
    Other table 4 players including Ifccarl, I paid zero attention,to the other table,none, why would I ? all I know, as facts, Ifccarl blew a large stack, and on November 5th ( in a hand with me,which he lost, Ifccarl got the hump) he had never registered on my radar before.
    NOW, EVERY SINLGE ONE of YOU, yes YOU READING THIS, Moral Pagans of Poker Virtue,The rest of you, know who they are, ‘The Usual Suspects’ do please form an orderly queue,
    ONE. All, take, a good long look, in the Poker Moral Mirror,and politely tell the rest of us, ..THAT YOU HAVE NEVER, NEVER EVER,NEVER, .. raised it up,to an away player,in the big blind,knowing,you win the hand ? as they are away, NEWSFLASH… 99.9% SKYPOKER players banned, COLLUSION,CHEATING,FRAUD… come on, I await, with baited breath, with THE MORAL DIMENSION HANGING ABOVE MY HEAD, for your replys, ( Ohhh.. and don’t forget, all 7 players, had already cashed …..? starting to see, a few painfully obvious details, Ifccarl omitted… we are, ‘dealing here,with a player… ‘digging me out’ for signing 250k with Eddie Earn ( Carl.. Eddie Earn) ! clues not obviously enough for you. The chappy , you have assumed,his Surname..is Hearn…not Earn.
    As an aside, those getting Carl, a new comfort blanket, and a pack a Rusks, please explain to him, Parody,Satire,Good Will, Good Intentioned Poker Comedy….well played Carl, you played a blinder here.
    Woops, nearly forgot,back to CHEATING SCANDAL
    So, you know, 7 players left, all cashed,you know, table (A) four players table (B) three players
    My ‘crime’ raised it up,to an away player,in the big blind,knowing,I win the hand ? as they are away, if thjat is cheating,colluding,you aint got no players left…. Oh, p.s, note, Is laddering cheating, colluding as well,…………..kind of means, hitting the fold button,( a bit,in that situation) to ladder
    misterpj….why ladder, for pennies and pound……..? Erm….had in the prior days, issued a very public challenge, relating to Tournament Poker.
    Final Thought…Come On..every usual suspect, lets see you, sign in ( reply on this thread) in the situation,I was in ,the other active player was in,I want to see, each and every one of you …SWEAR the following,that in that mirror image situation,you have only ever, checked it, all the way down,with the away player, as raising it, ( as you know you win hand) is cheating COLLUDING !, folding, to ladder CHEATING COLLUDING.
    Very few, will back me on this, Kangaroo Court, inevitably (shame) but, cheers Carl,have a great Poker career ( try reading up, learning a bit)
    Someone mentioned FireWorks (not me) ,I have Mentioned MotherLoad,not here,both happening.
    Good Luck,to every aspiring Poker player…
    And, come on, Mumsie,you be first, never raised it up,to an away player, never folded, to ladder,always, check check check all the way down,to the away player, as anything else, is Colluding, cheating,oh, and Carl….cant you even see, (obviously not) the irony, of your …lack of Poker street Nouse ? xxx

• Options
    misterpj said:

Tuesday November 5th ( Bonfire Night ) A boat ( of the nautical kind ) Sunseeker actually, berthed Southampton, It ‘were’ the fireworks, worrying me, but the nearest, near miss, was, a flying dummy, landed on the deck,blimming thing, nearly knocked over a bottle of Grey Goose,anyway,as it landed almost on my deck shoe, I picked it up,on the back,it says,if found,please return to sender,I fell duty bound to do so,it is in the post Carl.
    Arh.. well, what I would,should, have been discussing,( as was the intention) until recent events, was a ‘run’ at 1000 tournaments.Recent events, have sidelined that,but, before I forget, please,could Skpoker security, take a look at,this;
    My tournament exit hands, ( all tournements ) all exit hands,(only) the percentage,of my HEADS UP exit hands, when I have exited, and,; either, called it off, massive good,or, got it in,massive good, is huge, in % terms, and for clarity, this is AFTER all action has taken place, my percentage of exit hands, heads up,in the above exact scenario,is 63% +.. I can post, the lot, if you wish? Any chance of investigating that ? or is it, just variance.
    Lets Get Legal.. and especially for Essex finest, might have some similar experience, too you Sir.
    dicitur publicus veritatis ( you tell em ? oe Me)
    The other active player,dragged into this,by Ifccarl, dicitur publicus veritatis
    We have never, ever met,in our lives,We have never,ever,spoken to each other,in our lives,We have never ever so much as emailed each other, We are ‘ not aware’ in any way,who the opposite person is, that is a public,dicitur publicus veritatis, and if not 100% truth,( which it is)would put me right in it.
    It will not, affect my life, in any remote way, if I never play another single hand of Poker here,in fact, fully expect, a Kangaroo Court.. patently obvious why.If this is to be, my final ever ‘exit hand’ I will leave you with two Posers.
    For clarity, total tournament players left 7 ( we had all,already cashed)
    My table, 3 players, to my right Burt,to my left,an away player . Oh, and p.s, A Highly Highly Unusal situation, tournament,last players, and a permenant away player.
    None the less,
    Other table 4 players including Ifccarl, I paid zero attention,to the other table,none, why would I ? all I know, as facts, Ifccarl blew a large stack, and on November 5th ( in a hand with me,which he lost, Ifccarl got the hump) he had never registered on my radar before.
    NOW, EVERY SINLGE ONE of YOU, yes YOU READING THIS, Moral Pagans of Poker Virtue,The rest of you, know who they are, ‘The Usual Suspects’ do please form an orderly queue,
    ONE. All, take, a good long look, in the Poker Moral Mirror,and politely tell the rest of us, ..THAT YOU HAVE NEVER, NEVER EVER,NEVER, .. raised it up,to an away player,in the big blind,knowing,you win the hand ? as they are away, NEWSFLASH… 99.9% SKYPOKER players banned, COLLUSION,CHEATING,FRAUD… come on, I await, with baited breath, with THE MORAL DIMENSION HANGING ABOVE MY HEAD, for your replys, ( Ohhh.. and don’t forget, all 7 players, had already cashed …..? starting to see, a few painfully obvious details, Ifccarl omitted… we are, ‘dealing here,with a player… ‘digging me out’ for signing 250k with Eddie Earn ( Carl.. Eddie Earn) ! clues not obviously enough for you. The chappy , you have assumed,his Surname..is Hearn…not Earn.
    As an aside, those getting Carl, a new comfort blanket, and a pack a Rusks, please explain to him, Parody,Satire,Good Will, Good Intentioned Poker Comedy….well played Carl, you played a blinder here.
    Woops, nearly forgot,back to CHEATING SCANDAL
    So, you know, 7 players left, all cashed,you know, table (A) four players table (B) three players
    My ‘crime’ raised it up,to an away player,in the big blind,knowing,I win the hand ? as they are away, if thjat is cheating,colluding,you aint got no players left…. Oh, p.s, note, Is laddering cheating, colluding as well,…………..kind of means, hitting the fold button,( a bit,in that situation) to ladder
    misterpj….why ladder, for pennies and pound……..? Erm….had in the prior days, issued a very public challenge, relating to Tournament Poker.
    Final Thought…Come On..every usual suspect, lets see you, sign in ( reply on this thread) in the situation,I was in ,the other active player was in,I want to see, each and every one of you …SWEAR the following,that in that mirror image situation,you have only ever, checked it, all the way down,with the away player, as raising it, ( as you know you win hand) is cheating COLLUDING !, folding, to ladder CHEATING COLLUDING.
    Very few, will back me on this, Kangaroo Court, inevitably (shame) but, cheers Carl,have a great Poker career ( try reading up, learning a bit)
    Someone mentioned FireWorks (not me) ,I have Mentioned MotherLoad,not here,both happening.
    Good Luck,to every aspiring Poker player…
    And, come on, Mumsie,you be first, never raised it up,to an away player, never folded, to ladder,always, check check check all the way down,to the away player, as anything else, is Colluding, cheating,oh, and Carl….cant you even see, (obviously not) the irony, of your …lack of Poker street Nouse ? xxx

Hey PJ ( not sure I'm comfortable talking to a pair of pyjamas...)

I did think about drafting a length response but thought hey

1) Sky will, rightly look into any allegations of cheating and misconduct and we shouldn't 'fuel the flames' anymore
    2) what's the point?
    3) I too speak latin..et humus nimia est et onus loquentes

• Options
    Dear madprof, my instent reply;

et humus nimia est et onus loquentes ?

well, what we have here, is A 'fortiori' and reply too that.

It has been, for 9020 ab initio,

Will there be ? an abuse of discretion ?

And.....well, all just variance ! lol.

No point in posting hands..........

But i do note, you did not answer, the specific, Yes or No Question ..wonder why ?

that in that mirror image situation,you have only ever, checked it, all the way down,with the away player, as raising it, ( as you know you win hand) is cheating COLLUDING !, folding, to ladder CHEATING COLLUDING.

to you, my dear friend, I also say;

et humus nimia est et onus loquentes
  • Options
    To answer your question, rather than put my lengthy reply , whcih would be contentious for Sky, short version

Yes I have raised to an away blind to win chips. Have I discussed hands in the chatroom to win chips from the away player -NO!
    Yes if I thought I could 'guarantee' to ladder up and win more, yes I would fold good hands

• Options
    madproof states;

Yes I have raised to an away blind to win chips.

Yes if I thought I could 'guarantee' to ladder up and win more, yes I would fold good hands.

Is he, guilty of colluding,cheating ?

who ? discussed, any hands ? in chatroom mate ?

regards Paul
  • Options
    meanwhile

back in The Poker World

a player at this table, not in the hand, could not resist, obviously after the hand,that...he, would have folded,I should have folded..

really Chris ?

I shouldnt ? wouldnt, want to be in with that ? 55% good, ( needing a double up )
  • Options
    misterpj said:

madproof states;

Yes if I thought I could 'guarantee' to ladder up and win more, yes I would fold good hands.

regards Paul

I note you didn't comment on whether I would chat through my hand with ano ...did you? Chat through your hands??
  • Options
    madprof said:

misterpj said:

madproof states;

regards Paul

I note you didn't comment on whether I would chat through my hand with ano ...did you? Chat through your hands??
    Your silence on this point is DEAFENING! The case for the prosecution rests
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,467
    Perhaps he's seeking legal advice or taking a dump.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
  • Options
    i have more now stop chatting sh it about me
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    Won't happen obv but why don't the 2 of you both shut up and stop posting edited stuff on here which doesn't mean anything?

If you're convinced that there was something untoward going on Carl then just report it to CC and they will investigate it
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Won't happen obv but why don't the 2 of you both shut up and stop posting edited stuff on here which doesn't mean anything?

If you're convinced that there was something untoward going on Carl then just report it to CC and they will investigate it

i posted the other day im happy to leave it to sky then he start on me again in the chat box