You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the Poker p.Bratt Poker! Tournament Poker (only) discussion, debate, hands and observed play.

That o.k?

The Poker p.Bratt

Anyway, @proud of my Hoody,
(front) Spades Royal,misterpj,The Poker p.Bratt Old Gen Apparel, (back) Skypoker .L eg.End. misterpj, The Poker p.Bratt,
underneath beautiful picture of a Common Carp and, summit fishi, babi.
Looks The Nutz

Dust self down,play Poker,aspire to be a winning player (here)

Might be ‘elsewhere’ now, Near The Top of Bucket List,to be a winning Player,here.(2020)
So, say to myself, ‘practice (here) aspire (here) @write off 2019, reset Mr Sharky end December, and give it one, complete year. Only Tournaments, nothing else. That’s me, anyway.

Now, the Poker p.Bratt (being out the loop) Not privy, to what may, or may not, be happening, with Skypoker, that is genuine, (being out the loop) I honestly have not even an inclining, of the future.

So, simply, Poker Tournament discussion, debate, hands, (what it is meant to be) even if ‘I try to tread on eggshells!’ no doubt, I will have the ‘odd trip’ along the way, but, I will ‘try hard ‘but, if I am only discussing, (even with only myself) hands I have been in, or observed, at my table, I cannot say, obviously within reason, how the offends.

One thing, again I reiterate, a single posted hand, without context, about as good as a chocolate teapot. Follow the context, i.e. Hand Number 1433217778, deep stack tournament, and the play, well over two hours long, how did I take my own stack, to near 17,000 chips? Well it was not, sucking out, or dishing out beats, to my oppenents, that’s for sure.But, well after two hours plus play, this hand came along, and sometimes, you just have to be bold.

I look down, at my personal nemesis hand (maybe yours too? JJ) Anna Kounikova.blinds 200 400, in front of me, one caller, then a 15,145 all in shove, me next to act, used every single second, of thinking time, and decided, death or glory, and I shoved the lot, at the very least, hoping, lets get this heads up, to my surprise, a player behind also shoves his entire stack, approx. 6,000 chips. Near 37,000 in the pot, I win the hand, I know, at the very least, I cash...
Hand went like this, the shover,had, pocket A 4 suited, we all play different, ( in the tournament context) there was 1000 chips in the pot, before the shove, I know, me personally, not a chance, I am shipping that, with that, in that situation,but,we all play different.

A4 suited (diamonds) me J J clubs diamonds, third shover, 5 5 hearts spades.pre flop, I am 56% good, v 27 and 19 %, got to be happy, with my decision. Flop 4 9 k rainbow, I improve to 69% v 24% v 8%, massive pot. Guess the rest! After that, I had, a chip and a chair left, (but not a prayer)

Now, you may well, correctly say, just Poker, yes, I know, and my other two, separate exit hands, two other separate Tournaments, more brutal, much more, than that, when you are running, icy cold, it is brutal. But, for context, if, I observe, a player, running Sizzling Hot, am I not as much as allowed, as to mention it ?, me personally, I have not got a clue, what running Sizzling Hot is, I am waiting.

So, same player who won with A 4 above, was winning 24 hours earlier, on my table, same old garbage from me?

Don’t think so..Royal Flush.. Hand number 1433202514, I don’t play, a weak pocket ace, into a 4.5 bb raise !,the worst starting hand, worst hand on the flop, worst after the turn,27 % rag into 73% good, the 73% good fired all in, got snapped….
Without, it being, or intended to be ‘barbed’ because it isn’t, All The Poker p.Bratt want for Christmas, is to experience, running this good, just occasionally ! Would be a new experience.

Also played, an afternoon Bounty Hunter ,closely observe other players play, (always do !) you can get INTEL !here is Hand number 1432814010, my exit hand, where I called, a 6000 chip shove, in front, why did I call it ? , because I was convinced, I was best, (that would be, part of a ‘good players skill set? would it not. That call, was 69% good, into 30% on the flop, turn it 87% good v rag 13%, which naturally hits the river.

That, and this, is the Poker ‘form’ I am stuck in,

Which, with huge irony, closest in forever and a day,(on here) to winning an MTT,was this, exit hand, Hand Number 1431572990 in The Scandal gate tournament, not discussing that ( nor does it need to be discussed) in this thread,

I have put up, three of my tournament exit hands, ( in one I had a chip n a chair left, but not a prayer) to attempt, to show, my Personal Poker Form (that’s all) and another player, running at the other end, of the spectrum.
Happy Christmas One and All (you know it is here, in a finger snap) God Bless, roll on 2020
Probably, only TK will get it? Have a pressup, NOW on the toffee men.

Hand Number 1433217778
Hand Number 1433202514
Hand Number 1432814010
Hand Number 1431572990

The Poker p.Bratt Old Gen Apparel, can feel it, in his Bones, win one, SNOWBALL effect! Lurve pj

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    misterpjSmall blind200.00200.0016488.75
    Wingsy85Big blind400.00600.005770.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • J
    BarbydollCall400.001000.0011180.00
    GreenturkAll-in15145.0016145.000.00
    BaileyNffcFold
    misterpjAll-in16488.7532633.750.00
    Wingsy85All-in5770.0038403.750.00
    BarbydollFold
    misterpjUnmatched bet1543.7536860.001543.75
    misterpjShow
    • J
    • J
    Wingsy85Show
    GreenturkShow
    • A
    Flop
    • K
    Turn
    • A
    River
    GreenturkWinTwo Pairs, Aces and 4s36860.0036860.00
  • Options
    divilfishSmall blind75.0075.008800.00
    lipsy82Big blind150.00225.009705.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    GreenturkRaise525.00750.0012870.00
    misterpjFold
    RVP10Fold
    finch04Fold
    divilfishCall450.001200.008350.00
    lipsy82Fold
    Flop
    • A
    divilfishCheck
    GreenturkBet1200.002400.0011670.00
    divilfishCall1200.003600.007150.00
    Turn
    divilfishCheck
    GreenturkBet3600.007200.008070.00
    divilfishAll-in7150.0014350.000.00
    GreenturkCall3550.0017900.004520.00
    divilfishShow
    • A
    GreenturkShow
    • Q
    • K
    River
    • J
    GreenturkWinRoyal Flush17900.0022420.00
  • Options
    misterpjSmall blind75.0075.001980.00
    paxtonnn17Big blind150.00225.002685.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    efcmikFold
    riken6398Call150.00375.006170.00
    Con101Call150.00525.002850.62
    misterpjCall75.00600.001905.00
    paxtonnn17Check
    Flop
    misterpjBet300.00900.001605.00
    paxtonnn17Fold
    riken6398All-in6170.007070.000.00
    Con101Fold
    misterpjAll-in1605.008675.000.00
    riken6398Unmatched bet4265.004410.004265.00
    misterpjShow
    • J
    riken6398Show
    Turn
    River
    riken6398WinFull House, 4s and 2s4410.008675.00
  • Options
    ! indeed xxx
    The_ChrisSmall blind2000.002000.00153720.00
    misterpjBig blind4000.006000.0069280.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    The_ChrisRaise14000.0020000.00139720.00
    misterpjRaise24000.0044000.0045280.00
    The_ChrisAll-in139720.00183720.000.00
    misterpjAll-in45280.00229000.000.00
    The_ChrisUnmatched bet82440.00146560.0082440.00
    The_ChrisShow
    • Q
    • K
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    • K
    The_ChrisWinTwo Pairs, Kings and Queens146560.00229000.00
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    edited November 2019
    So it's same shitt different thread basically then.

What are we debating here then? It just looks like you're posting bad beats again, but you seem to think that because you post a couple of pics and start another bad beat thread in a different section of the forum, then it's all good.

You lasted one day anyway, it must have taken real strength, congratulations.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    @mumsie

Am I too late to put £10 on option 4? Paddy power would let me....
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited November 2019
    @misterpj

The hand where you had A-K & lost to The_Chris who had K-Q.

You posted it on 7th November.

You posted it on 8th November.

You posted it on 9th November.

You posted it on 13th November.

You did similar with the hand where you had the nut flush in Hearts, Posted it at least 3 times.

Come on m8, give it a rest please.

When you lose with A-K and are still going on about it a week later, for the 4th time, you can understand why the folks who use this place properly, & are keen that we keep the Forum, get a bit uppity.

I'm going to move the thread across to Brags, Beats & Variance, & if you keep posting the same hands repeatedly, I'll be closing the thread(s).

Come on bud, enough's enough.

• Options
    OK. Sorry... I was only going to discuss mtts..as for lasted one day, I promised, not, and never, too post in chat.. Only mtts. To.. Tk..best wishes tony,Paul j
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    You aren't discussing anything though. You are just posting hands, most of which you make a number of errors in. You ignore the majority of the comments anyone makes on the hands so your threads are a waste of time.
  • Options
    OK Matt, i respect your poker, ... Ps...being the dinasour I am, one, I am actually playing poker, on an old device, while writing this, or trying too, on a brand new.. State of the art.. I pad.. Thing, honestly and genuinely, I am borderline terrified .. Honest.. Predictive **** text.. Mate.. I have not a clue.... I have played badly . JJ.. How you play that, in exact situ...you say badly.. I say brilliant.. My bh exit hand.. You say badly,.. I say brilliant read....i posted my heads up exit handhold.. V the Chris.. You say badly.. I say brilliant....and an example, of a player, hitting... A river royal,. . Well played... No sarcasim...and the poker fact, I lost a huge tourney defining pot.. To the same player.. If, i meet you,.. And Tk, at the next Skypoker event. Drinks on me, if you two both accept, i will turn up, with my youngest girl, brain like einstein... Loves poker... You give her, genuine.. Some poker... Play different.. Savvy... Meant as a massive compliment.. Not, any dig.. I like, love.. The don't follow the crowd,... I can't answer, or defend myself, in poker chat, as i have given my word, not too post, or spoil poker chat... That stands, I ain't breaking that... I don't see, what I done wrong, putting this in tourney poker,. . Only reason for the hand, v chris... I ain't won, any tourney,.. In forever...! That was the closest.. Matt.. Agree... Too disagree..i played that, brilliant.. Not bad.. Drinks on me if you accept, and zero offence if not, .. Either way.. I will turn up. And buy in....large buy ins... Next Skypoker live event..With my youngest girl. Best wishes paul
  • Options
    Matt, or anyone else, are you shovin, 2 hours plus deep, with A 4 suited.. For a 1000 chips.. Are you calling.. Two all in, in front.. With 55, for your tourney life..that,is a genuine, poker discussion question... And, the royal chase... To the turn all in call...are you calling, Me, no.. But we all play different..love,no barbs.. Poker discussion...
  • Options
    Dear waller, please. PLEASE... i had you down, as One, with A brain.. I said, and have given my word, which I will not break, that, I would not, never, postpinp POKER Chat..Ever, again.. I also said,... Any poker discussion, by me, is in tourney poker.. THE boss, here, moved this here, not me,.. So far,..my bar drinks bill, at a next Skypoker event.. Getting. BIG.. HOPE THIS HAS CLARIFIED. . for you, I lasted a day.. Madproof.. Best odds, with pj's.. Illegal.. They still exist . Ask.. Harry the dog.... XXX
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    The Royal Flush hand is a bit of a car crash all round. But the turn decision facing the all-in is probably the most sensible decision. 3550 to call, 14350 in the pot. 12 outs to the nuts. Is a good equity call, no?
  • Options
    WALLER.. this is not, was not, poker chat. It was, poker tourneys,... The boss.. TONY Kendall with fair explanation, moved it here, is getting the impression, well... The old me, would say.. Now I can't, also, I can't.. Defend myself, in poker CHAT...that picture, is me, Paul, Sunday.. And that's my daughter.. Come up, intro yourself.. Drinks. Lunch. Dinner On me. Nextvskypoker Live event... Paulj
  • Options
    Yep Mike.. Calling it... Rag hand.. Effectively.. Poker numbers.. And hit. It.. Hope that is fair comment.mr Matt.. You ever been,.. WRONG. . Question mark.. And admitted it.. Question mark.. XxXX Paul j
  • Options
    How.. The... Effing.. Geffin..you turn Off. Predictive text... On an i pad.... I hereby make, the very first contribution,..too The the At Mum's ie... Crowd funding, bankruptcy Pot... One,.. Done her Conkers..at releventdesperatere bookmakers... Laying.. Like.. 5000 to one Leicester.... And worse.. At Gary Wiltshire... Style. . Class bookmaker, and Selby.. TK gets it. You won't... Fought back,.. Not learn lesson, conkers Done... In public....relevant bookmakers...at Desperate.too be...laid...at stupid misters odds...and got Filled In.. FactF .. But. I'm kind, caring,... Full, misterpj.. Poker. P. Bratt old gen apparel,.. For Xmas.... But, not so much.. As a tap water... From..me..next Skypoker event..
  • Options
    I, let it go.. Someone.. In transparent... Obvious.. In plain sight.. Simply.. Can't.. Tells ya, all you, ever needed too know.. Don't it.. Eastbourne. .. Xxx
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    misterpj said:

Matt, or anyone else, are you shovin, 2 hours plus deep, with A 4 suited.. For a 1000 chips.. Are you calling.. Two all in, in front.. With 55, for your tourney life..that,is a genuine, poker discussion question... And, the royal chase... To the turn all in call...are you calling, Me, no.. But we all play different..love,no barbs.. Poker discussion...

I am not playing the a4 or 55 like your opponents did, and I would play the kq hand differently too.
  • Options
    The Poker p. Bratt.

Eddie Earn... It's almost a Bromance

Was not, happy with me last week.

Now.. Misterpj.. A reformed, Skypoker Christian....

Upgraded the motor, Red nah.. CARBON Grey... Jiggy Jiggy jiggy

Breaking news, Apparel Upgrade.. Looks even better.. Now, with added. Word. MENTALIST...

Off to The Poker Mecca... Yep.. The Place, for three days, early Dec, can't miss once in a lifetime chance... Catching up with Chris Jr and Senior, training in Vegas... NOW.. then NYC, for the fight Dec 7th,cant can't can't wait... Bucket List.. Tick.. CARL, will even treat you, get you V. I. P, but you sort your flights, and hotel.

A week ago, devastation.. A week on, just played poker here, 9 hours straight... Oh so close, too redemption..p.s..that fearless Eastbourne based bookie.. 100 to1 laid, and filled in, 100 to 1 to no offers..... Lurve it.. I will be, first in payout queue, Jan 1st 2020,about a second, into the day, crispy nifties, do fine, or direct transfer, to the Mrs Coutts account.

You should here the engine... Insane.. Lurve All.. Repeat All, the Poker p. Bratt. Xxxxx

• Options
    Happy. To be. Tucked away. In bad, beats . my home.. . A 54 yo Dinas our, trying, failing, to write... On a ****.. I pad.. Thing... And failing.. Real... Bad... I don't, repeat don't... Need too, aspire too, blow smoke, anywhere.... U a in a laugh.. I can't, and not ashamed, to admit,.. Zero idea, how to turn off, predictive text.... On an I pad... Clueless.. And proud.. WHO.. IF you took, an unbiased... Poll, would be Bottom.. Of any poll.... One.. Coz.. I can't do q marks.. On this thing... Would be, A.. The perceived last poker player... That Really really... REALLY CARES... THIS place.. Survives.. I, would a, come fKn... Last.... BUT.. I do... Speaks volumes.. And, defecto...the last player.. Too kop,... Some miss perceived.... Cheat, collude... Nonsense.. You lot... Inc.. Me... TONY... PLEASE.. The book.. Q mark... U gotta do it.. Much... Genuine.. Poker.. Affection.. Paul.. Pic.. Real. Me, pic.. My real fKn girl...! V proud... Mark..949...gaurentee...i give more.. Give, given, always will.. To those, I need... Once upon a time.. No paper bags.. Stood an earthly... Ask... X Y Z... FROM.. my fKn Heart... ONE hour.. In my company... Blows... Every bit a nonsense. On my girls lives... The lot... A book.. TONY.. got to do it.. Meet me,... Ask. Me. I swear.. Zero mentalist, zero fantasist.. Zero F. A... MEET ME, TALK TOO ME... And fKn judge., 4 ya self.. Genuine.. Best wishes... All even Carl..... Carl.. You, cut deep mate.... Ask Skypoker... I did not do, what, you, thought... I did.. Drinks on me... But, up, too you.. That.. Pic.. My daughter... You not think. I proud.... QQQ... Very.. Not, a fantasist.... Eastbourne s fearless s bookie.. Wishes... Not.. Any nasty in me, the opposite... But, proper Shock... 4 the post a boy.. I Adore. You, total respect... For your play.... I get it.I really do.. Hope... We play, a lot 2020..tony...book QQQ.. Tell me, 2020..i buy, first... X... 13..lurve paul