You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the Poker p.Bratt Poker! Tournament Poker (only) discussion, debate, hands and observed play.

Comments

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Seriously dude...you need HELP........
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Very perceptive.. Admirable concern, yep, your correct, can think of, maybe, four times in my life, when, boy, I needed more than help, anyway, please do not, fret, on my behalf, used up, every real life.. Miracle out,.. And now, I smile, all day everyday, and always will, until, the final hand is dealt, will play poker, almost every day, for the rest of my days.. Loved up to my eyeballs, simple things, in life, make me happy, but.. Tell you what mate,you ever get the chance, get one of them, incredible, sure.. I need help.. That was my sat late morning, today, ask Tony K, if I did, or didn't, play 9 hours poker on here, 00.05 to 06.00 and 09.00 till approx midday, then, I went out and enjoyed that.. While driving that.. Kept telling myself.. I really need help, saw my youngest, then home to one of the most, funny, intelligent, stunning women, you could ever dream of being with, but, I thank you for your, well intentioned, but misguided concerns.. Oh, nearly forgot, if I told you, what I discussed, with my brilliant, tattooist mate, tonight, you might conclude, I need help... Will tell Dr Bagley.. Your concerns.. Lurve.. The Poker p. Bratt... Xxx
  • Options
    Occurred to me, while gently running in, the New Motor.. As the crow flies. Gillingham-Eastbourne. As good as Neighbours.. We, got, ourselves.. The New,.. Batman.. N.. Robin.. GILLS.. Officer Dibble.. N E'Bourne.. Man of Millennium.. One with a video camera.. The other, with extra extra.. Small.. Budgie. Smugg'Las... What an image.. The deadly Duo.. Xxxxxx
  • Options
    Glen.. How?... I forget.. Dr. Bagley.. Sophie, said.. B. M. I... index.. 30..not bad, for 54..with Lee. Majors..legs..still train.., ev day.. Mark 949.be all right.. V a paper bag!.. Lol.. Much. Gen. Lurve.. Hope, you will, accept, a drink.. Pj. Xxxx
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    I am so effin lost right now :/
  • Options
    somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    Play chess if you don't want to suffer from "bad beats". Simple!
  • Options
    Mate.i lurve .you...my new poker M.ate..and,we had,a right Two and Eight..all on Forum.total respect,Now,for Madprof..i lurves ya, Misguided.i love it,so much,..watch this space..meanwhile..Too the Worlds,most panicked ,bookie..rdsides Eastbourne..check. your skypokers,real PosterBoy..the Real.poker.p.Bratt..the Real.World class player...easy.check.misterpj.profile...Eastbourne and Officer Dibble..the deadly Dou..one in Budgie Smugglas..small..the other, he got a video camera.lol.those,who cant make N.Y. dec 7th..all.All invited,too me and Dani's..new years eve party.in Oswestry.xxxxxx
  • Options
    All.there.factual.easy....all on me..best UK. New years eve.party...All,ev One of.you.invited....in good faith.and good grace....paul.xxx
    Misterpj. Skypoker profile.xxx
  • Options
    brilliant.Supreme.never better,..look.in.poker.chat..the Guvnor..posts.a real interestin.cash.game.hand..who?..rocks.up......goldon...o.k.forgivable....,but....under.his.wing.?...if ya,want..lynx.africa...fair.enuff...or..check..misterpj profile.....?...where?..you..rather be?......lynx..or...Kreed..case.rested.next..gleneig....bless.bless.bless....madprof...if..and.i aint..evidence..pj profile !...but...if i was..well,modesty forbids.. but....much.much.much.lurve..love.it.misguided...i gonna,get you.Minted. ask Eddie.Earn..and...now...we come too the important bit..zenbuhdist...had redeeming features.ask the guvnor..clok..a wind up merchant..949...went public...redacted.retracted......but..with quality...T.W.O...not just one....proper quality..human beings....and,then..and now..we get too..well well well....you lot.?...really think..?..tony cant..hint it...because...he really really really...should get..medals for diplomacy...deserved.......in the book.....who?....do...you...really..think...?...gets a chapter...?.....the heel..the real ,good cop...bad cop....the 'real...poster B.o.Y....?.....Matt.One.deserved..P.J.....two....Guvnor T.K......knows...and...in...33,213....place...eastbournes...very own..budgie smuggla wearin.hero....I AM.relevent...I WIll always be relevent....I LaY..big bets....easy to lay em...lets see.ya.pay,up.....yep..your choice.....eastbournes. Fearless Poker phenom.....why ?...do i think....Durr...?....the clever ones...suss it....who your money on..?....hint... Take every drop of...4-6..all of...2-7...smash 2-13.....and keep going...easy...misterpj profile....or...eastboune...rest my case...Who.Rocked Up....poker chat....T.K.s...cash hand post...guess who.....extra extra extra S.MALL.....your free choice....profile v profile..oh..invited once...then...only banter....lol.....shrank...love. Every single one.of You All..bar two....XxxxxxXxxXxxx

• Options
    From this day forward, the only thing, you will find, myself nattering away to myself about, is Poker, nothing else.

I like ‘this place’ almost my natural home, it is rather comfy, the beats…well, need I say more, the variance, well, I know, it is just about time, to vary, my way, and…bring on 2020, and an avalanche, of brags.

Feel free, to throw in any comment on Poker hands, and I will reside here, happily, chundering away to myself.

No matter, what the Poker Gods ‘throw my way’ pretty certain, I will not tilt, again.

Head Down,play,hard tournament poker, last Saturday through Tuesday, must have put in, at least 50 hours, not going to share, at the moment, some of my Poker nightmares, from that session, plenty against, none dished out, I say again, I am into, your tournament poker, and not, your times 8 times 16 multi tabling dymer’s, or your times 8 times 16 multi tabling cash players, any debate, only valid, if discussing, like for like.

So here, is my early evening nightmare exit hand, last night, happened to be a final table, blinds 2000 4000, I look down at pocket A 9 suited clubs, and in went the lot,pre,snapped of, by pocket K 10 off, I flop it 64% good, I turn it 91% good,.........

Guess the rest. Hand number 1435199628

And this, is my later evening smash up, flop it 86% good, get the lot in, (snap called..lol..why?)

I turn it 94% good. Guess the rest Hand Number 1435327484

Matters not, to me, that, apparaently, I forget? When I dish this out, the other way around, I only wish wish wish..that in fact,I was forgetting..lol……………just variance, and downswing,….i know, I know,but, when I come out the other side, of this, ...........and a down swing, although very very extreme,can,go years, proven by a very well know Poker Pro, all I know, for a fact, is, a relentless barrage, of beats,suckouts,as shown, in these two hands,…there is no fiction, dissect the play.

And I have a baker’s dozen, of exact similar exit hands, from the weekend, it is brutal, but please. Please, no ‘how to play Poker help or advice’ required or needed.

Gl all, Carl, today, I make my peace with you, I tell you what mate, you managed to get me tilted..For a good little while, and generally, I don’t, but.my final word on that subject.as far as I am concerned (now) over.
  • Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Rstinson97Small blind2000.002000.0034130.00
    lewjax79Big blind4000.006000.0080853.75
    Your hole cards
    • A
    TiltingFold
    misterpjAll-in31493.7537493.750.00
    Rstinson97All-in34130.0071623.750.00
    lewjax79Fold
    Rstinson97Unmatched bet4636.2566987.504636.25
    Rstinson97Show
    • K
    misterpjShow
    • A
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    • J
    Rstinson97WinStraight to the King66987.5071623.75
  • Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    togo8803Small blind50.0050.003230.00
    misterpjBig blind100.00150.003840.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • Q
    paradoxFold
    Skip5578Fold
    Mma1979Call100.00250.0022257.50
    togo8803Call50.00300.003180.00
    misterpjCheck
    Flop
    • Q
    togo8803Check
    misterpjAll-in3840.004140.000.00
    Mma1979Call3840.007980.0018417.50
    togo8803Fold
    misterpjShow
    • J
    • Q
    Mma1979Show
    Turn
    • A
    River
    • J
    Mma1979WinStraight to the Queen7980.0026397.50
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,015
    Why is every one of your posts like a really long cryptic crossword clue? In keeping up with the theme here is one to describe how you come across in virtually every single post.

"You ring it at the finish"

Answers on a postcard.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    misterpj said:

From this day forward, the only thing, you will find, myself nattering away to myself about, is Poker, nothing else.

I like ‘this place’ almost my natural home, it is rather comfy, the beats…well, need I say more, the variance, well, I know, it is just about time, to vary, my way, and…bring on 2020, and an avalanche, of brags.

Feel free, to throw in any comment on Poker hands, and I will reside here, happily, chundering away to myself.

No matter, what the Poker Gods ‘throw my way’ pretty certain, I will not tilt, again.

Head Down,play,hard tournament poker, last Saturday through Tuesday, must have put in, at least 50 hours, not going to share, at the moment, some of my Poker nightmares, from that session, plenty against, none dished out, I say again, I am into, your tournament poker, and not, your times 8 times 16 multi tabling dymer’s, or your times 8 times 16 multi tabling cash players, any debate, only valid, if discussing, like for like.

So here, is my early evening nightmare exit hand, last night, happened to be a final table, blinds 2000 4000, I look down at pocket A 9 suited clubs, and in went the lot,pre,snapped of, by pocket K 10 off, I flop it 64% good, I turn it 91% good,.........

Guess the rest. Hand number 1435199628

And this, is my later evening smash up, flop it 86% good, get the lot in, (snap called..lol..why?)

I turn it 94% good. Guess the rest Hand Number 1435327484

Matters not, to me, that, apparaently, I forget? When I dish this out, the other way around, I only wish wish wish..that in fact,I was forgetting..lol……………just variance, and downswing,….i know, I know,but, when I come out the other side, of this, ...........and a down swing, although very very extreme,can,go years, proven by a very well know Poker Pro, all I know, for a fact, is, a relentless barrage, of beats,suckouts,as shown, in these two hands,…there is no fiction, dissect the play.

And I have a baker’s dozen, of exact similar exit hands, from the weekend, it is brutal, but please. Please, no ‘how to play Poker help or advice’ required or needed.

Gl all, Carl, today, I make my peace with you, I tell you what mate, you managed to get me tilted..For a good little while, and generally, I don’t, but.my final word on that subject.as far as I am concerned (now) over.

Oh my word this is actually almost readable
  • Options
    As 2019, draws to a rapid close….

(Oh yes it is, 30 ‘shopping days left, Yippee ki-yay, good luck with that!)

Your Poker Poster boy, say’s; mines done. (Sorry) but first time ever,thankyou so so much, Dani.( Pet name !..Daniella)

Indeed, 2019,a poker, annus horribilis for the Poker.p.Bratt.an early, good riddance too, bad beats, a doff of the cap, too variance, she can be, a brutal Mistress,but,your superstar poster boy, putting in,oodlems, of Gary Player, (took me,a long long time,to eventually realise,pretty much,very few,but,Guvnor Kendall gets it,the majority,cant.. Gary Player,is NOT Cryptic.. only requirment.. a brain,for those,transparently,without one,Gary Player is,practice.

Hint.In view of that,in earnest preparation, for a 2020 Poker Spectacular.
    I know, the Bossman, The Guvnor, is a ‘secret’ pj ‘fan’ and he, will appreciate this.
    ( Tell em Tony..a miss understood,Poker Genuis)

From the Late, Great Spike Milligan.
    (..summit,called,a POEM..google.it.)

It’s a great gift to the world, I’m sure you’ll agree.
    Smiling is infectious
    You catch it like the flu
    When someone smiled at me today
    I started smiling too
    I walked around the corner
    And someone saw me grin
    When she smiled I realised
    I had passed it on to her
    I thought about the smile
    And then realised its worth
    A single smile like mine
    Could travel round the earth
    So if you feel a smile begin
    Don’t leave it undetected
    Start an epidemic
    And get the world infected

True anecdote..a certain supermarket,high end one,someone,smiled at me,at the checkout,ten months later,engaged,..yep.wanna see real pics..check my profile.

We could all do with smiling more, that is for sure.

The science is pointing to the health benefits of feeling more positive.
    You can’t help feeling better when you’re smiling.
    What has that, got to do with Poker?
    If you need to ask, I can’t help you
    .......done my best...too help..all
    Eddie Earn, has been having kittens, (but he loves a dollar) so, the final, final (pre production run, amendments, made, signed off,) the Poker p.Bratts apparel,

Includes; (would post a picture, contractual obligations preclude me from doing so)
    Beautiful Spades Royal (both sides) and,
    Poker.p.Bratt. misterpj (heel) poster boy
    Mentalist? No
    I.CON? Sure
    Vitriolic? Never
    Misguided? (‘he was Tilted’ Mitigating Circumstances)!
    Cryptic? Thankyou
    Reformed? You better believe it.
    Arrogant? Never Confident? Quietly.

And..that.is.that. I assure you.I gaurentee.You will not,wont be able too believe,a ,bakers dozen,of 5.50 plus buy ins.ft exit hands..from the last few days...a coolio...such.is my gaurenteed.Honest belief..ask Matt Bates. Guvnor Kendall.and any unbiased Poker players,with a brain..you.will.not.believe.your eyes.

I give.you.my word.i aint jokin.all Poker...impossible..too be this good,and,not get the lot.2020..

I give you.my word.no jokes..all cool.just..runnin. nightmare bad...so.if you have a genuine poker brain.please take a look .tomorrow.

Repeat.genuinely..I am,not Joking....If Matt.T.K. after fair consideration,or any of you..can rip my poker too shreds..after tomorrow.well..i already know..impossible,bjt,happy too give,all of you,the chance.
    expect too see.the unbelievable..

My word..you will not,believe your Poker Eyes.paul.xx

• Options
    Normal.. service ..has been ..,,resumed ..,,peeps ....sorry for the delay......
  • Options
    Stay positive pj!!
  • Options
    Glen nearly.Christmas.

Would you like.?...I am going to be,really really generous...tell ya what..

I will lay.You...( 66-1 )....max bet..£1500..I will stand that..for..100k...Im..good for it,no brag,..genuine.
    Man to Man.bet.

Take a look here, tomorrow..show me.like for like.
    If ever,..Your own,tournement Poker..can produce,?..like for like
    What I will,tomorrow.,(mine) a like for like downswing...that is off the Poker Scale..

Dont worry,I am good for it,remains to be seen,if The Worlds..Biggest Blow It Hard..so called Bookmaker..(previous private wager,is,or isnt)

In fact,I fancy some Insurance...25k too 12.5 on..he welshes...xxx
    Love.Your.Poker.SupA.Sta.xxxx
  • Options
    Not. Comment.poker impossible.for Glen..to ..talk Poker.

.two hands above.he had the chance..at desperate..to Mock..

if,you think.those two hands..?...bad.......promise..mild..compared..too what..I will.put in front of your Poker Eyes.

Dear little Glen..advised..i need..help..L.O.L..profile answered that..dear little Glen,swerved that

Dear Little Glen....normal service's..resumed..at.Hilarious..

Dear Likkle.Glen.cant.wont.comment on Poker..

Dear dear..likkle likkle Glen..bless.Xxx.Xxx.Xxx.

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,151
    Stop using full stops in the wrong place, it makes the rubbish you post unreadable.