You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS £2000 Side Bet with Forfeit.

Comments

• Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134

Grim night for all of us with only @StayOrGo showing a profit. The points bet is very tight and it's anyone's game at this point, well, unless you're miniman or loolol. Us two will be fighting hard to avoid the forfeit, so it's pretty exciting at both ends of the table.

@FeelGroggy isn't out of danger either, the lad is **** himself. Time for me and @loololollo to catch the Burnley s***!!!

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Thats because @FeelGroggy was concentrating watching the football instead...

• Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Not sure why boys... but I think I have a big last day in me!
  • Options
    You were my no 1 pick so I hope so!

GLGL
  • Options
    @madprof dont worry I have you covered 😉
  • Options

An incredible end to the bet. @destinycod set the standards high early on by final tabling the £22 deepstack event, racking up some crucial points, @chrisdonkb managed a measly 1 point for the min cash. These two would battle it out hard for the rest of the night. @destinycod ended the night pretty early but ended up bagging 7 points for the night, leaving 25 being the total to beat, with a few of us still alive in various comps.

At the other end of the table me @loololollo and @FeelGroggy again, bricked everything and it all came down to the hyper to see who finished with the forfeit. Crazy enough @loololollo got moved inbetween me and @FeelGroggy on the same hyper table, and the man of the moment, Groggs, dealt the final blow to @loololollo by busting him from the comp, saving me from the embarrassment of dressing up. Enjoy SPT Vegas Michael :)

@chrisdonkb was the only remaining hopeful of winning the points bet with a run in the £22 bh event. After calculations, he needed to finish 3rd to tie with Ben and a top 2 finish would have sealed him the win. Chris timebanked his way to the final table, with the whole sidebet group on the rail. Then what proceeded was one of the craziest final tables I've seen whilst sweating someone, Chris got it in 3 way with 5 remaining, with Aces vs AK vs 77, only for the AK to spike the trips on the river to leave Chris crippled. Then boom, the sunrunner then nitrolled his way HU, winning the comp and winning the points bet. Some good revenge on me for when I crushed him in the bet last time round.

Congrats to @chrisdonkb for winning the points bet and @rspca12 for winning the profit bet, the profit bet was all but sealed after the first day. No one managed to predict the correct order of finishes, saving Groggs a few pennies....and the closest to the net profit prediction was no other than @chrisdonkb ...some people have it good in life. Big thanks to @madprof for sorting all the predictions out, much appreciated. GGs all.
  • Options
    destinycoddestinycod Member Posts: 35
    Well played everyone, was a lot of fun to do. Similar thing next UKOPS?

Fantastic write-up too Corey, although at one point after I had busted everything, @rspca12 also could have won the points bet, needing 1st in the Mini, or 2nd to tie.
  • Options
    Great Review and well done to those guys getting into profit!

Nice to see the 'old boys' bossing it a little...£

Already looking forward to the SPT...where `lollo-my nemesis will no doubt get his own back

Have a well deserved rest and HNY to all!
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
  • Options
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

Great write up by Corey, & a terrific effort all round.

Well done to Chris, but well done all 8 of you, you brightened up the Forum a treat and it was great to follow.

The final night was amazing, you could not script the way it finished.

Thanks guys, it really lifted this UKOPS.
  • Options

Please don't be strangers now UKOPS has finished guys, the folks on the Forum really appreciate it when you guys Post.

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

• Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    Thanks Tikay, really made the last 4 days interesting and last night was one of the sweatiest nights of poker I have played. Really thought I was dead and buried after losing the 3-way all-in with aces but somehow managed to spin it back!

Cheers Corey for the great write up and putting together the results and to the rest of the lads for joining the bet, hopefully we can do it again at somepoint :)

Thanks to everyone in the forum who kept up with it, hope it made the weekend more interesting!
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Tikay10 said:

Please don't be strangers now UKOPS has finished guys, the folks on the Forum really appreciate it when you guys Post.

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

This

I don’t expect any of you to do diaries or anything like that but if on occasion you could do sweat nights and go through hands and thoughts processes it would be fantastic for us mere mortals
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

This

I don’t expect any of you to do diaries or anything like that but if on occasion you could do sweat nights and go through hands and thoughts processes it would be fantastic for us mere mortals
    100% this.
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Well done all involved cracking thread.
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Tikay10 said:

Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

This

100% this.
    +1.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Who.called.?. chrisdonkb. Lump on material?...the best Bet ever.before a hand dealt

Yep..thats..right.got me, a new Poker Hero...'my man'...

Lurve ya too bits Chris..fan blodd.E tastic performence

A Class Class Class poker player.

Prosperity,health and happiness, to ALL. In 2020..

Tell, your lurved ones, how much, you lurve them, every single day, every opportunity, you get.

" Cream.babi...It's Inevitable"

PJ. PokerBratt...go..Gold.
    Top. 2020

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played all, great thread to follow.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

This

100% this.
    @Tikay10 would be more than happy to record some session or better yet do a twitch stream but not sure that's allowed? I know stars obviously put a large emphasis on twitch etc