You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS £2000 Side Bet with Forfeit.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    edited December 2019
    misterpj said:

Who.called.?. chrisdonkb. Lump on material?...the best Bet ever.before a hand dealt

Yep..thats..right.got me, a new Poker Hero...'my man'...

Lurve ya too bits Chris..fan blodd.E tastic performence

A Class Class Class poker player.

Prosperity,health and happiness, to ALL. In 2020..

Tell, your lurved ones, how much, you lurve them, every single day, every opportunity, you get.

" Cream.babi...It's Inevitable"

PJ. PokerBratt...go..Gold.
    Top. 2020

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

You called it... very surprised you did not get bad beat on the river :D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    Itsover4u said:

Tikay10 said:

Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

Please don't be strangers now UKOPS has finished guys, the folks on the Forum really appreciate it when you guys Post.

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

This

I don’t expect any of you to do diaries or anything like that but if on occasion you could do sweat nights and go through hands and thoughts processes it would be fantastic for us mere mortals
    100% this.
    @Tikay10 would be more than happy to record some session or better yet do a twitch stream but not sure that's allowed? I know stars obviously put a large emphasis on twitch etc

No problem from my end Danny.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    bbMike said:

Would love to see someone playing Sky on Twitch

Agree.

@JJBinks and his squeaky chair as well as @adsthepro7 were both really good streams.

Would definitely love to see @Itsover4u stream a session or 2.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    Hi guys, this has been great fun and an honour to compete against a great bunch of very talented young lads with great future's potentially in front of them.

Great effort by @destinycod on the last day, he was looking good but for a superlative effort by @chrisdonkb in the end.

@rspca12 also had a chance with a deep run in the mini, and does take the "profit" title. VWP sir!

Remarkably I believe @chrisdonkb also got the closest in the "guess the winner's profit" challenge and I will ship him an extra £50 for his chosen charity.

Great fun guys, thanks for including the "old timer" Not the final day I wanted, but I didn't disgrace myself overal.

Chris, if you can PM me your bank or payment details and I will ship you £175 accordingly.

All the best guys and thanks to everyone on the forum who supported this, especially @Tikay10 for all the extra write ups.

The support and encouragement he offers everyone is outstanding.

I wish you all a great 2020!
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Itsover4u said:

Tikay10 said:

Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

Please don't be strangers now UKOPS has finished guys, the folks on the Forum really appreciate it when you guys Post.

@chrisdonkb

@destinycod

@FeelGroggy

@Itsover4u

@loololollo

@miniman88

@rspca12

@StayOrGo

This

I don’t expect any of you to do diaries or anything like that but if on occasion you could do sweat nights and go through hands and thoughts processes it would be fantastic for us mere mortals
    100% this.
    @Tikay10 would be more than happy to record some session or better yet do a twitch stream but not sure that's allowed? I know stars obviously put a large emphasis on twitch etc

No problem from my end Danny.
    Ok watch this space then... wont be able to commit to anything regular but will post on the forum where we are going
  • Options
    Also I have no clue how to do it so will have to work it all out
  • Options
    Also regards the sidebet amazing fun and was so fun.... I think the guys on the 22 final table chris was on were wondering what was happening as the chat was going wild.

Great write ups @miniman88