You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Argh Hen (d) Gee (whizz) Rising Cream (he) keep Get Clotted. rng.

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    @Jac35 for your reputation's sake and the fact World Class Poker will always prevail, I strongly urge you to

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Have I missed this?
  • Options
    EvilPingu said:

@madprof you're probably thinking of Twitch

Thanks ....might download it,record the pj & Duncan V return of the Jac ‘let’s get ready to rumble in the suburbs’ battle...then sell it as a poker training vid....
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Really? Only a charity and your reputation can benefit ?
  • Options
    Imagine? You could dine out for years...telling stories in folklore about how you played David to MrPJ’s Goliath!
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Good Afternoon, (not exactly a late arrival) hopefully, more of an articulate one?

As you may have read, I was finishing, what I had hoped, would some ‘interesting?’ thought provoking Poker Chat.

That’s all, and I was ‘fast-tracking myself, back to Bad Beats and Variance, (which I still will be) leaving The Guvnor in peace, and to enjoy reading, again, the Poker Forum.
    Then, JAC35 has, erm? Arrived out of left field.
    Obviously, what I wrote, on January 16th, not, and know where near good enough for Mr JAC, I did try.

misterpj Posts: 555Member
    January 16
    Jac35. Very best. Of ongoing. Poker enjoyment. Have a brilliant 2020, we will, just have too, agree, to disagree

Ckd.Have a Supreme Poker 2020

So, every player, on Skypoker, need to be aware;

MrJAC is in possession, of a beautiful Spinning Silver Shiny Star, and is £35,000 to the good, on Skypoker, sensational stuff, awesome.
    Well played, well done indeed.

Does modesty forbid? , (forget me) maybe telling your Poker ‘story’ might be of interest?

To all.

Seeing, as you are? Well I don’t know? Phenomenal player? Sensational player?

Without going over, all the previous hands, your thoughts, on the following, not posted, discussed before, as, this is from Thursday and Friday.

Just in case, the entire point, has been missed, again, best hand, best shove, best calls, getting it in,best,and ahead ( not flipping) What are you views, on the following.
    I reiterate, only, No Limit Hold Em Tournament Poker, (in my case) maybe, and I have zero idea, you are a cash playing phenomenon? A d.y.m master player? Or a heady mix, of, cash, dym, and tournament.

The following quote, from a very well know, successful professional player;
    Most assume that because they’re a favorite, that they deserve to win the pot, whereas the truth is you’re going to lose more than 1 out of 4 times.

I agree, with that, in tournament defining, key pots, key spots, but, relentlessy?
    And JAC, one of the things, I have been advised, by one, some of the very best players, on this very site,’ my personal obsession’, in the big hands, of wanting to be a strong mathematical favorite, etc, one thing pointed out to me, you are not getting, your chips in enough (behind) and dishing out the beats and suck outs…

The hands, you cherry picked! not exactly, at the ‘sharp end’ of the tournament, and I am pretty sure ? You, yourself, must have different ‘stack building stratagies, for different tournaments? Different player pools? But then, what do I know about Poker.
    I suppose, it will come down to, perception? Or, a miss understanding of of, your definition of the term World Class, and mine.

Let’s, set that aside.

To (1) improve your player rating, you need to be winning, consistently cashing in tournaments, (2) defacto, too build your bankroll.
    You have seen, read, a really tough start to 2020 with, exit hand after exit hand, and, I was going to leave it at that, but, it continues, mate.
    Thursday January 16th, 11.00 a.m. to 18.00 p.m. and 20.00 p.m. until 22.30 p.m., I bought into ONE mtt am, ONE mtt late p.m. (stats for factual accuracy from referencing my skypoker account)

And, as it is streak week, in between, thought I would attempt to start a streak £3.30 -£5.50
    Three and quarter hours deep, myself, in the Big Blind (getting ‘lucky!’ rofl, again, according to a Poker Guru, previously in this thread. What did I hold (again) the very best two pocket cards; you wish to see, in Poker (lucky!) Here is how I played them, I raised, got snapped, and snapped the lot, straight back (pre) mistepj AA opponent KQ suited.
    Yes Jackie know, well know, Poker stats on AA well well aware, of the math, in this hand, I was only... 82.13% good, 93,615 pot.
    Rinsed, again, you saw misterpj bad player, I disagree hand number 1449963619
    Or, lets wind on forward, to the evening,211 runners, this happened to be a bounty hunter, two and a half hours deep,20 left, hand number ;
    misterpj Big Blind cards? Pocket A hearts 10 hearts (lucky again!) okay to play that hand JAC? Or snap fold!

I jamm it, heads up, and get snapped, by? Well, you can see, I am 63% good (obligation on my opponent calling? is a button labelled fold!) but, snapped off I was, and, exit. Hand number 1450113434

Genuine, question, to JAC35, and all of you, on the Forum, your own, definition, of what a flip is?

In between, those shenanigans, dym hand number 1450032663
    ckd very good player, decent chap, played in this one as well, and, lo and behold, commented in this very thread, you ignored him.
    Dym, one gone, five left, rubbing my hands, a chunk of equity gained, then, I was in the Big Blind misterpj, what did he have ? AK ( lucky player ! that misterpj ) what did I do, well, I saw an all-in, cracked in, in front of me, I had the audacity, to snap that shove, 72% good, guess the rest

JAC35, can you see, any, or a? Continuing pattern here?
    Friday 17th January, 14.00 pm – 20.30 pm ONE mtt entered played,
    Hand number 1450335854 three and a quarter hours deep, final table , misterpj Small Blind, what with, DIABOLICAL holding, thought I would have a ‘gamble’ A 10 clubs, I shove, to a big blind call, how do I stand, 68% good, not a chance of holding.
    And, I will not post it again, to follow that, was the hand, from late last night, that I posted, in response to the poster, earlier.
    Question. What chance? Have the majority of players, running, and relentlessy, like this.
    But then, again, as you have stated, your opinion, misterpj, not got a Scooby Doo, when it comes to No Limit Poker.
    Over, to you. XXX

• Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    RJR05Small blind2000.002000.00116192.50
    misterpjBig blind4000.006000.0042807.50
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • A
    RJR05Raise6000.0012000.00110192.50
    misterpjRaise20000.0032000.0022807.50
    RJR05All-in110192.50142192.500.00
    misterpjAll-in22807.50165000.000.00
    RJR05Unmatched bet71385.0093615.0071385.00
    RJR05Show
    • K
    • Q
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    RJR05WinFlush to the King93615.00165000.00
  • Options
    wothefSmall blind500.00500.0022835.96
    misterpjBig blind1000.001500.0010698.60
    Your hole cards
    • A
    ljmj17Call1000.002500.0022795.60
    NaglettsFold
    ALFIE58Fold
    wothefFold
    misterpjAll-in10698.6013198.600.00
    ljmj17Call10698.6023897.2012097.00
    misterpjShow
    • A
    ljmj17Show
    • Q
    • K
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    ljmj17WinTwo Pairs, Queens and 4s23897.2035994.20
  • Options
    ckdSmall blind100.00100.002300.00
    misterpjBig blind200.00300.00665.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • A
    ClownsharpFold
    Rusty81All-in1290.001590.000.00
    Hursty2001Fold
    ckdFold
    misterpjAll-in665.002255.000.00
    Rusty81Unmatched bet425.001830.00425.00
    misterpjShow
    • K
    • A
    Rusty81Show
    • A
    Flop
    • A
    Turn
    River
    Rusty81WinTwo Pairs, Aces and 6s1830.002255.00
  • Options
    misterpjSmall blind2000.002000.0010650.00
    stevetheacBig blind4000.006000.0050956.25
    Your hole cards
    • A
    JudeletCall4000.0010000.0091558.75
    suziem3Fold
    misterpjAll-in10650.0020650.000.00
    stevetheacFold
    JudeletCall8650.0029300.0082908.75
    misterpjShow
    • A
    JudeletShow
    • A
    Flop
    • K
    • J
    Turn
    River
    • K
    JudeletWinTwo Pairs, Kings and 6s29300.00112208.75
  • Options
    and, down to a chip, and a chair, dealing with, ? HORLICKS xxx

that misterpj ( he fink) a better player, than ee is !

GL ALL
    keith1950Small blind2000.002000.00147747.50
    misterpjBig blind4000.006000.00156252.50
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A
    keith1950All-in147747.50153747.500.00
    misterpjCall145747.50299495.0010505.00
    keith1950Show
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • Q
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    keith1950WinTwo Pairs, 9s and 8s299495.00299495.00
  • Options
    sillymidsillymid Member Posts: 81
    misterpj said:

Well.. sillymid

Know idea, who you are ? are you a Poker God ?

I have to elavate you,to the same 'hero status' thankyou;

and potential, new besty Poker buddies,as,and along with JAC35

Did I ask you to post that ? of course not,I have no idea, who you are ? but, thankyou, I obviously was not expecting,this little interlude,The Main Event nears,but,as an appetizer ?

that exact tournement, at 01.27 a.m ( only played it,as I did a cup of Horlicks,for me new best mate, Mumsie ( we kiss,we made up) and he blew me out..boo hoo.

but, hand number. 1450461969

what you make, of that ? final table, heads up, two left.

your World Class Poker Superstar, is in the Big Blind, what have I got ?

A spades, Queen hearts, my opponent,fires it All In ( and had me covered)

World Class Poker Superstar , snaps it off...............72% good, inta 22%, only the river left, 62% to win the hand, 14% to split it, guess the rest.

my heads up opponent 300,000 k chips, myself ? a chip, and a chair.

You would have to be ? wouldnt you ? A World Class Player,to win that, from there !

thankyou

Who am I?

Someone who enjoys poker, cricket and Tai Chi

I have read your posts with interest - but last night was the first occasion we have shared a table (albeit briefly). I think that you play higher stakes than me so our paths do not usually cross.

Your premise appears to be that the RNG is faulty, so I was intrigued to see how your hands panned out. I watched the table for a little while after I was eliminated; seeing you win a hand with a Full House. You have posted many of the bad beats you have suffered - but we have no way of knowing how these are balanced out by other hands when you win with the best equity.

I don’t know how to judge “World Class” (I just play in my local pub for a fiver and make a small profit) but if you are ‘getting it in good’ then there is nothing else you can do other than let variance run its course.

I wish you the best

sillymid
  • Options
    All that suspense and it turned out to be the same old rubbish.

Very disappointed Paul, you built it up to be something special for us. At least I'll sleep tonight.
  • Options
    Sillymid.thankyou.genuine.

It establishes, we ,do not know each other, I wish you too, huge poker success, 2020,.

I was, a million too one, too win that, a chip, and a chair...

It took, only ten minutes..no beats.no suck outs

Thankyou,for, allowing me, too mention that..

The Poker Gods thing.. it Midnite, as usual, the "few usual forum suspects, were giving me horrendohs stick !'

Obviously, they did not know,I was actually playing.

Look forward, too playing again,

Best wishes..go on a fantastic, Poker 2020..

Play t.a.g...float the flop..Jamm the turn ( with the goods)

Position.Position.Position.

And.Never ever give up.ever

Thankyou

Paul.
  • Options
    Something.special.?. I built zero up, one of your own, only capable of throwing in, distracionary..barbed, cherry picked comments,and ducked it, does not represent..the vast majority of players ( neither do I) but, I have got the Kahoona's..to express, in public, an opinion, and better than that,show, factually, a bit of Poker reality.

Not even declared, anything like, ' my full hand yet' would you ? Not agree ? Really really good players, have not got tells, and are very hard ' to read'

Anyway. Waller..you to, haveca sensational Poker 2020

Much lurve. Pj xxx
  • Options
    misterpj said:

Something.special.?. I built zero up, one of your own, only capable of throwing in, distracionary..barbed, cherry picked comments,and ducked it, does not represent..the vast majority of players ( neither do I) but, I have got the Kahoona's..to express, in public, an opinion, and better than that,show, factually, a bit of Poker reality.

Not even declared, anything like, ' my full hand yet' would you ? Not agree ? Really really good players, have not got tells, and are very hard ' to read'

Anyway. Waller..you to, haveca sensational Poker 2020

Much lurve. Pj xxx

Every bad beat that you post happens to every single one of us. Yet you act like you're the only person that it happens to. Imagine if everybody on the forum did what you do and posted them on a regular basis too. What a depressing forum it would be.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    After about a year away from here it's nice to see that it still attracts completely moronic posts. Time for another year away...
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,194
    NoseyBonk said:

After about a year away from here it's nice to see that it still attracts completely moronic posts. Time for another year away...

@NoseyBonk

Good to see you Champ. You keeping OK? I Often think about you.

HNY mate.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    Tikay10 said:

NoseyBonk said:

@NoseyBonk

Good to see you Champ. You keeping OK? I Often think about you.

HNY mate.
    You're a class act - all the best to you mate.

It was 'the shed' posts that finally did me in. Complete nonsense combined with all that tommy robinson ****. I think most have been banned now though.

I see the 'it's rigged' stuff is still happening though.. :D haha