You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Operation Unicorn 2 - £50 freeroll + £33 main event ticket - Sign up in thread

Comments

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903

One of the consequences of the increased traffic is the late £5.50 turbo b/h's are attracting about double the usual amount of players; there were 176 in the 2345 version last night, which I happened to luckbox my way to a win. So I believe I'm on the board and have ticked off box 8. B):)

Hi @PKRPar , on top of the £5.50 win above I also won the Midnight Express last Sunday, link to Tikay's results thread below to save me screen-shotting the tournament lobby:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/comment/1090933https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/comment/1090933

Cheers!
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    Can I sign up for this please? Please feel free to back date my entry to the beginning of last week as I won a 130 odd player £10 MTT on that monday (I think) and then binked the £7 at 7 tonight! (I appreciate you can't backdate, it's just a way of getting a quick brag in).

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Made the FT in the 7@7 this evening and a new PB of 4th place, so thought it was worth an update on how I've got on with these. Also made 2nd place in an £11BH last week.
    Need to put more volume into Main and Express if I want to hit my goal of FTs in each. GL all!

• Options
    Just over a week since the last update, played a lot of poker with the Mini UKOPS challenge hooking me in. Played 7@7 each night without bettering current PB, and a number of £11BHs too. Not been awake enough to fire at the Midnight game of late. One more pop at the FTT games without further joy. Usual £5.50 Minis haven't run so no update there. Had 3 goes at a £33 Main, managed to PB and make the FT last night, just failed to get past the Sky Poker end level boss, but a 2nd looks good on the grid and in the profit column.

GL all Unicorners still grinding.

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Excellent Mike, great result.

After UKOPS, i'll freshen this thread up after a couple of days off completely :)
  • Options
    Small session tonight, final tabled 2 of the FTT games with a PB in FTT3. Further shots at Main, Mini and 7@7 were unprofitable leading to a very small loss on the night. Does leave me with just 2 more FTs to tick off though, so that's nice.

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Finally have another one to tick off the list :)

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited June 2020
    One to tick off the list, wp yourself craig, was hoping it would be me and you HU

EDIT: Bit small but don't know how to enlarge it, you'll have to zoom in :)

• Options
    Time to give this thread some love, starting with an updated graphic of the current position.

If i've missed any posts or anyone isn't where they should be on the card please let me know :)

For myself, took some time off after Mini Ukops. Haven't been able to play as much as i'd have hoped, mainly due to a flurry of quizes with famly and friends (anyolne else bored of quizzes?!?!). Would be keen to know if anyone has tried an online escape room, and if if they have, was it any good?

@NOSTRI and @waller02 have set up the micro masters which so far has proved a hit. Even managed to secure a third in a £5.50 which is number 8 on the card, with @waller02 taking that tournament down, picking up 70 micro masters points on the way :)

Good to see @bbMike working his way through the card too.

If anyone has any deep runs lets get them posted in this thread too. Remember £50 freeroll plus £33 main event ticket up for grabs at the end of the year.

June already...wow, and how?!!

• Options
    Couldnt sleep last night so jumped into the 12.30am 1k to record my best finish to date in a 100+ £11 buy in. Managed a 3rd place spot, so close but no cigar.

• Options
    NEW 7@7 record reached today...
  • Options
    Just a 5th place finish though :( (previous best was 10th)

• Options
    Bink B):)

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Sickkk heads up! Was that on stream? Had to leave an hour in
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

Sickkk heads up! Was that on stream? Had to leave an hour in

Confirmed on stream so should be available as a Vod ):
  • Options
    madness. the stream run-good is a real thing.
  • Options
    Can't believe my last update in this thread was mid-May, the number of attempts has increased, with no further bingo stamps, but did manage a sneaky PB in the Midnight Express on Friday to move within one of completing the FT set.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    Won one

• Options
    Awesome @Enut vwp. will update the tables shortly.

:)