You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

complete ****

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,833
    There seems to be a fearful misunderstanding of what freedom of speech means.

Here's a brief resume of what is not covered by the principle of Freedom of Speech, as described by Wikipedia;

"Freedom of speech and expression, therefore, may not be recognized as being absolute, and common limitations or boundaries to freedom of speech relate to libel, slander, obscenity, ****, sedition, incitement, fighting words, classified information, copyright violation, trade secrets, food labeling, non-disclosure agreements, the right to privacy, dignity, the right to be forgotten, public security, and perjury"

I mean, surely everyone understands that you can't go round calling innocent people paedos, rapists, murderers, thieves or whatever without cast-iron proof?

As to this Forum., @NOSTRI has nailed it. It's privately-owned by SB&G & when you sign up to any SB&G Prodict, you tick a box to say you accept the Terms, Conditions & Rules of the Site & will accept them. The Forum is NOT open to anyone who is not a Customer of this Business & who has not accepted the T & C's.

Fortunately, the Forum is Moderated with a light touch, & when folks say these eccentric things, suggesting the Site & therefore it's staff is in some way corrupt, they are for the most part ignored, unless endlessly repeated. After all, they reflect more on the authors of such posts than the site.

One thing worth ruminating on is the reason most Poker Sites have closed their Forums. All credit to Sky Poker for taking a bold approach.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    ^^^
    easy to understand but to some folks it goes in one ear and out the other unfortunately
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    stokefc said:

^^^
    easy to understand but to some folks it goes in one ear and out the other unfortunately

Likely because there’s nothing between the ears to stop it
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    lol nostril, you have way to much time on you hands. ilove the irony in your post, yet I doubt the intelligence you may have to understand it. good luck with your poker
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    It took me no time at all to understand the basics of free speech. It requires very little intelligence to grasp. Perhaps you could try the Simple English version of the Wikipedia article on it if you’re still struggling? It may be easier for you to follow.
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    oh nostril nostril nostril, you still don't get it do you, bless. you are so off the mark its unbelievable.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615

oh nostril nostril nostril, you still don't get it do you, bless. you are so off the mark its unbelievable.

get what ? what do you mean off the mark ? i,d give it up if i was you you,re making yourself look a fool
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited February 2020
    Tikay10 said:

There seems to be a fearful misunderstanding of what freedom of speech means.

Here's a brief resume of what is not covered by the principle of Freedom of Speech, as described by Wikipedia;

"Freedom of speech and expression, therefore, may not be recognized as being absolute, and common limitations or boundaries to freedom of speech relate to libel, slander, obscenity, ****, sedition, incitement, fighting words, classified information, copyright violation, trade secrets, food labeling, non-disclosure agreements, the right to privacy, dignity, the right to be forgotten, public security, and perjury"

I mean, surely everyone understands that you can't go round calling innocent people paedos, rapists, murderers, thieves or whatever without cast-iron proof?

As to this Forum., @NOSTRI has nailed it. It's privately-owned by SB&G & when you sign up to any SB&G Prodict, you tick a box to say you accept the Terms, Conditions & Rules of the Site & will accept them. The Forum is NOT open to anyone who is not a Customer of this Business & who has not accepted the T & C's.

Fortunately, the Forum is Moderated with a light touch, & when folks say these eccentric things, suggesting the Site & therefore it's staff is in some way corrupt, they are for the most part ignored, unless endlessly repeated. After all, they reflect more on the authors of such posts than the site.

One thing worth ruminating on is the reason most Poker Sites have closed their Forums. All credit to Sky Poker for taking a bold approach.

@Tikay10 the right to be forgotten

do you think that if i call council tax or hmrc and quote that part they will forget about taxing me lol .

have never heard of that before but has to be worth a shot right.

i have the right to be forgot please stop taxing me and leave me alone. lol
  • XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    Living sky poker at the minute first satellite I played 4 bet shoved with my aces he calls turns over 99 flops a set boooom all over 👍 second satellite I push with AQ one call I flop top pair he turns a set boooom all over 3rd satellite I get it all in with AJ one call shows 55 I flop top pair he flops a set boooom all over, next satellite I get it all in with JJ I get one caller holding Q5 clubs he flops the flush boooom all over, next satellite I get it all in with KK one caller he has AA he obviously holds boooom all over, last satellite I played I’m all in with AK one caller with AQ he hits his Q 👍 just another standard day at the sky poker tables. Keep it going sky 👍 the site were you lucky to win a hand a day 👍
    It’s funny the losing scenarios that should happen to you on sky poker that should be happening 20% of the time it’s just really curious how they can happen 90+% of the time not just every other day or two three days on the bounce but every day every tournament for months and months and months without a days break from it. It’s like a shameless onslaught of consistent non stop fantasy unrealistic on a different planet billions to one bull5h1t 👍
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Homer Simpson : Aw, you can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    edited February 2020

It’s funny the losing scenarios that should happen to you on sky poker that should be happening 20% of the time it’s just really curious how they can happen 90+% of the time not just every other day or two three days on the bounce but every day every tournament for months and months and months without a days break from it. It’s like a shameless onslaught of consistent non stop fantasy unrealistic on a different planet billions to one bull5h1t 👍

You can easily toss a coin 5 times and get heads every time. Toss the same coin 5000 times and the result will be closer to 50/50.

Variance for beginners.
    waller02 said:

You can easily toss a coin 5 times and get heads every time. Toss the same coin 5000 times and the result will be closer to 50/50.

Variance for beginners.
    I’ve been flipping coins or been ahead for months probably 7-800 times and lost roughly 650-750 of them I’m not to bothered for your opinions because I KNOW your all full of it. You have the audacity to sit there on your sky poker pedestal and preach like your some amazingly intelligent poker genius, I understand math and variance that’s why I know it’s absolutely impossible for what’s happening at the tables to be legitimate it’s not even close it’s not even in the same ball park you can’t flip a coin 800 times and lose 750 times it’s impossible but that’s what happens on this site. Maybe you and your cronies have privileged accounts I see the same ppl being dealt gifts all the time I see the same ppl getting it flipping and winning all the time or there hands holding all the time it’s absolute nonsense and as for mattbates maybe that’s just how him and you others run if you have contributed £75,000 in rake over ten years you scratch our back and we’ll scratch yours, if you don’t think online poker is rigged you either connected to the inside running of the site or your dumb as FK.
    4200 to go then. Let us know your findings.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459

I understand math and variance ... you can’t flip a coin 800 times and lose 750 times it’s impossible

🤔

Mattbate your stats are sooo amazing obviously through just being an amazing player nothing to do with privileges why don’t you move up and play big but in live tournaments go mix with the negranu’s the Iveys the durrrs the laak’s and galfonds, oh hang on I know why you can’t do that A) because your a bog standard player with rigged privileges B) because you would get eaten alive by real actual players and C) how could you win live as the cards aren’t rigged in your favour, one day these sites will be exposed and I can’t FKKING wait.

Mattbate your stats are sooo amazing obviously through just being an amazing player nothing to do with privileges why don’t you move up and play big but in live tournaments go mix with the negranu’s the Iveys the durrrs the laak’s and galfonds, oh hang on I know why you can’t do that A) because your a bog standard player with rigged privileges B) because you would get eaten alive by real actual players and C) how could you win live as the cards aren’t rigged in your favour, one day these sites will be exposed and I can’t FKKING wait.

But in the meantime you'll carry on playing......
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    a small select group of thieves all got each others back all gang together to disparage any outsider who comes in with the truth. Safety in numbers, idiots dictated by greed dishonesty and the system.
    edited February 2020

a small select group of thieves all got each others back all gang together to disparage any outsider who comes in with the truth. Safety in numbers, idiots dictated by greed dishonesty and the system.

Yet you keep giving the site the site your money. If what you say is true then who's the mug?

Missed you x