You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

complete ****

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    Who's Tijay I know a Tikay and he used to be a ploppy. fink! he will always be one.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Tikay played nothing but DYMs lol.

Good comedy thread.
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528

some interesting comments here. to those who said I must be a **** player, well you are wrong there, I have the tournament wins profits and trophies to prove different. to the old guy called tijay, well ive never ever seen you play on any dym tables in the 8 years ive been playing on them. I'm comfortably in profit, my point is how can some one have so much bad luck in so many games . There definitely is an issue of some kind and would like others to come forward if they have spotted similar events in there games. there is absolutely nothing wrong with my play.

😂 **** unreal
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    misterpj said:

Oh.please.excuse me ...

Nostri.? How ? Much. You '..Wanna ? Charge me? For..One2One..?;no limit Coach..I.n? Oh God..please,please,please,

0898...rofl.Xxxx

Coaching in English or in poker?

some interesting comments here. to those who said I must be a **** player, well you are wrong there, I have the tournament wins profits and trophies to prove different. to the old guy called tijay, well ive never ever seen you play on any dym tables in the 8 years ive been playing on them. I'm comfortably in profit, my point is how can some one have so much bad luck in so many games . There definitely is an issue of some kind and would like others to come forward if they have spotted similar events in there games. there is absolutely nothing wrong with my play.

If you were truly a profitable player you wouldn't be complaining. Anyone can get lucky and win a tournament or a few DYMs. But only bad players complain about suck-outs and bad beats and only delusional players think there is nothing wrong with their game. Even the world's greatest crushers are constantly working on their game. It's ironic then that you're here complaining about being unlucky when you have clearly been the recipient of good luck.

Post hand histories or data that proves with a reasonable degree of confidence that you're not just terrible.
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited February 2020

this such a **** rigged site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last 13 dyms and lose 9 of them

If you're an average player who wins exactly 50% of their DYMs, and you play 13 games, the probability of you winning only 4 of those games is

13! / (4! * (13-4)! ) * 0.5^4 * 0.5^9.
    = 715 * 0.5^13
    = 0.0873

Losing exactly 9 games will happen 8.73% of the time.

The probability of losing 9 or more games is
    (13! * 0.5^13) [1/ (4! * 9! ) + 1 / (3! * 10!) + 1 / (2! * 11!) + 1 / (1! * 12!) + 1 / (0! * 13!)]
    = 1093 * 0.5^13
    = 0.1334

Losing 9 or more games will happen 13.34% of the time.
    It's well within what would be considered "normal".

And that's before taking into consideration other factors - i.e. if you're a below average player, then losing 9 or more games out of a 13 game sample becomes more likely.

Try again when you have something that's actually statistically unlikely enough to support your claims.
  • DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    I've been running bad the last few weeks/been getting outdrawn but over the years I've played here this has happened before then I go on a good run. Hopefully both our luck changes soon.
  • XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76

this such a **** rigged site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last 13 dyms and lose 9 of them to worse hands, mostly rivered.. again whoever shoves first always wins hand, and that's not just when I'm in the hand. general observation this past month

ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED
    ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED. …
    Let me explain why every single poker site out there is rigged. Imagine you hold a poker night in your home every week for you and 19 mates making 20 players call it a small tournament or sit and go, now of those 20 players 4 of them are very good players and 16 are recreational players or donks / fish !! I can guarantee that 9 weeks out of every 10 one of the 4 good players will win the tournament / sit and go because they are better players because they have applied skill and understanding of the game this is fact. So as the weeks and months go by what happens ? The 16 bad players slowly drop out one by one because they see the same 4 players winning every week, they drop out because they are wasting there time and money that’s fact as it’s human nature !! The poker sites apply the same theory they are not stupid. Let’s say hypothetically a poker site has 1 million customers and 10% of the players are of a high standard and 90% are donks / fish that equates to 900,000 bad players ! They are the overwhelming majority of the sites customer base, the poker site does not want these players to get bored to not win to stop depositing to stop playing so how does the poker site combat this potential problem ?? Simple they handicap each and every player based on how much they deposit the frequency of which they deposit if they are a winning player or losing player how much they win or lose how frequently they win or lose etc to put it in Lehman’s term if you are a good player your going to receive a mathematically impossible amount of bad beats to accommodate the bad players who receive a mathematically impossible amount of good beats to level the playing field thus keeping the majority (90%) of the customer base happy keeping them happy means they keep depositing which means the poker site drives more traffic and makes more rake. These poker sites don’t reward good players because they are the minority (10%) so when your sitting there as a good player wondering how you have lost your 24th flip on the bounce or you’ve just been runner runner’d or 3 outer’d for the 15th time in a day or rivered yet again just remember what I’ve said. You as a good player are designed to lose to keep the bad players (majority) happy because that’s more profitable for these disgusting low life scum bent warped atrocities called poker sites.

I’m back 😀
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Here.

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    I see someone doesn’t care much about their posting privileges
    Couldn’t care less. It’s my opinion if sky or any other site doesn’t like it then tough, we are allowed opinion and freedom of speech, if they bar me from the forum I will get over it in roughly 1 second 👍
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

@XXDREXELXX

You enjoy posting here, that's why you've made 48 posts in about a week. Nobody forces you to post here, you do so because you enjoy it.

We try to be as tolerant as we can here, but there's a limit.

You have posted that same observation about Poker Sites 9 times now. I removed 7, &, for fairness & debate, we allowed one to stay up. Now you've posted it again.

There was added piece this time though:

"these disgusting low life scum bent warped atrocities called poker sites"

We can't & won't allow stuff like that, so please tone it down. There are very few Poker Sites with their own Forum these days, & we want to keep this one. The Business, however, won't allow their brand to be tarnished with posts like that, so no more please. The people that run this site are decent, honest people, just like you.

If you have concerns as to the integrity of this site, take it up with IBAS or the UK Gambling Commission. You'll need some credible evidence though.

It's been good sport & bants so far, so let's all try & keep it like that please.

TIA.
    Tikay10 said:

@XXDREXELXX

You enjoy posting here, that's why you've made 48 posts in about a week. Nobody forces you to post here, you do so because you enjoy it.

We try to be as tolerant as we can here, but there's a limit.

You have posted that same observation about Poker Sites 9 times now. I removed 7, &, for fairness & debate, we allowed one to stay up. Now you've posted it again.

There was added piece this time though:

"these disgusting low life scum bent warped atrocities called poker sites"

We can't & won't allow stuff like that, so please tone it down. There are very few Poker Sites with their own Forum these days, & we want to keep this one. The Business, however, won't allow their brand to be tarnished with posts like that, so no more please. The people that run this site are decent, honest people, just like you.

If you have concerns as to the integrity of this site, take it up with IBAS or the UK Gambling Commission. You'll need some credible evidence though.

It's been good sport & bants so far, so let's all try & keep it like that please.

TIA.

👍
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    @tikay10 gotta be honest, ive seen peeps banned for less....
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    the guy has a point of freedom of speech and having an opinion, and never named any particular site to diss. after my rant I'm back on normal form again, sometimes some of us just want to have a moan because we just don't get it why we are losing, myself being one of those people, it just feels better to get **** out of your mind.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited February 2020

the guy has a point of freedom of speech and having an opinion, and never named any particular site to diss. after my rant I'm back on normal form again, sometimes some of us just want to have a moan because we just don't get it why we are losing, myself being one of those people, it just feels better to get **** out of your mind.

Phone sky and ask them to change your name to Benhurt, they'll do it in a blink after reading your posts.

He does not have a point. You have no right to free speech on a private forum and the operators are free to respond to your inane claims however they please.

You are losing because you are bad at poker. It is that simple. Instead of wasting time using this forum as your Livejournal and misapplying the principle of free speech you could be studying and improving your game. If you don't have the emotional strength to not go off the deep end every time you lose a hand then poker isn't for you.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    There's a Hole in the road if I don't tell the Council it never gets fixed.
    There's a Hole in my Poker if I don't tell anyone ......... I go broke.
    It's good to vent ....... I view them all.
  • benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    its not a private a forum, as anyone can use it. free speech is always allowed, its just subjective to the individual if you choose to get offended. I'm not sure where you get I'm a bad player Nostril lol

its not a private a forum, as anyone can use it. free speech is always allowed, its just subjective to the individual if you choose to get offended

It’s hard to imagine how you could be more wrong about this. In the UK there is no absolute right to free speech such as those granted by the 1st Amendment in the United States. We have some protections for for freedom of expression but they have many limitations and are not absolute in the way the 1st Amendment is. This all, of course, only refers to your freedom from Government interference or retaliation. It does not apply in any way whatsoever to speech on a forum operated by Sky Poker—which does in fact make it a private forum, in the sense that it is not a public space that our Government is responsible for—where the owners are free to retaliate however they please to your nonsense and limit your speech in whichever ways they please. Please try harder to understand this as it does not serve you well to believe in these fictitious protections against your gobbledygook.

I have decided you are probably a bad player because you don’t seem to understand variance and you are complaining about run bad. Neither is the hallmark of a very good player. Good players understand that they are going to lose in a lot of spots and don’t become emotionally unhinged by it. Good players also do not continue to play on sites they believe are rigged.