You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

complete ****

Comments

• Options
    XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    A poker site that treats every customer the same, behave how deluded, countless numbers of accounts all connected to the ppl high up at sky, privileged accounts for sons daughters cousins nephews etc all to gift them easy money, click a button and your guaranteed to run in god mode you honestly think such account don’t exist ? Well know you wouldn’t as half of you have such privileged accounts. Thieves.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

A poker site that treats every customer the same, behave how deluded, countless numbers of accounts all connected to the ppl high up at sky, privileged accounts for sons daughters cousins nephews etc all to gift them easy money, click a button and your guaranteed to run in god mode you honestly think such account don’t exist ? Well know you wouldn’t as half of you have such privileged accounts. Thieves.

These are serious allegations. Let's see what Tikay Bates has to say about this before we pass judgement.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,343

a small select group of thieves all got each others back all gang together to disparage any outsider who comes in with the truth. Safety in numbers, idiots dictated by greed dishonesty and the system.

"Awwwe, bless, you lost at poker and your crying.

You have a good cry and go to sleep. Every thing will be ok tomorrow. @XXDREXELXX

Said in my cutest sympathetic baby voice
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I don’t want to comment on these allegations but I am sure my uncle Tikay will be on to stop these rumours in the morning.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

a small select group of thieves all got each others back all gang together to disparage any outsider who comes in with the truth. Safety in numbers, idiots dictated by greed dishonesty and the system.

Yet you keep giving the site the site your money. If what you say is true then who's the mug?

Missed you x
    Waller02 does the CEO of sky allow you to play poker all day or do you have to break when he orders you 5uk his d1k and swallow his load For your rigged pocket money ?
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

waller02 said:

Yet you keep giving the site the site your money. If what you say is true then who's the mug?

Missed you x
    Waller02 does the CEO of sky allow you to play poker all day or do you have to break when he orders you 5uk his d1k and swallow his load For your rigged pocket money ?
    5p an hour is 5p an hour mate
  • Options
    Gang of w4nkers
  • Options
    MattBates said:

I don’t want to comment on these allegations but I am sure my uncle Tikay will be on to stop these rumours in the morning.

All hail TIKAY !! KNOBHEADS the lot of you.
  • Options
    You can tell tikay to ban me from the forum, in fact I request he bans me from the forum that way I can’t be tempted to vent to you idiots 👍
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I remember my first beer.
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

I remember my first beer.

One day with a lot of hard work I may be as witty as you 🖕
  • Options
    benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    XXDREXELXX thanks for taking the edge off for me on the free speech posts with which some people still are completely lost with ie stokefc and nostrils, both happy with the comments yet they still don't understand the irony of the free speech posts lol, seriously is it that difficult?
    DREXEL though, you cant be naming people in your posts and saying that they are part involved in fixing, out of order dude.
    those making comparisons with variance of winning or losing hands to tossing a coin , well, seriously, not even the same ball park guys
  • Options
    benhur7200benhur7200 Member Posts: 77
    XXDREXELLXX
    are you ok fella? whats up? try and not to focus on the bad beats, take a break from it for a day or so. perhaps play in a different location if using a mobile device. it work for me. don't be bad mouthing players. just say sorry for your comments. the thing with this forum, is that there are very few people here to try and help listen and understand. yet happy to give negative comments , ok they are responding to some **** posts.
    play the game because you enjoy it, learn from it and try to understand the reasons of your play whether its bad or good
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534

im sure you are playing at the highest stakes then where these "special accounts" would be playing... or maybe like 400NL to blend in a little better?

Or are these super users in the money pit of £2 satellites? im sure thats where they can really load up the profits.

Look you clearly have no grasp of variance... winning players win because they are good players and if players like matt, myself, groggy and all the other winning players have special accounts.... guess what... we must have them at every other site.... crazy!

To put it in perspective satellites filtered I run around 50-50% roi on sky.... on the biggest site in the world I run at 100%+ roi for mtts

not sure why these sites would single me out to be so lucky.... im a 34 year old dad of one who works in recruitment....

If you genuinely want to talk this through pm me and I can explain variance for you... better yet I will help you become a better player... no charge!

That offer only stands if you stop abusing people and generally making a fool of yourself
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Itsover4u said:

im sure you are playing at the highest stakes then where these "special accounts" would be playing... or maybe like 400NL to blend in a little better?

Or are these super users in the money pit of £2 satellites? im sure thats where they can really load up the profits.

Look you clearly have no grasp of variance... winning players win because they are good players and if players like matt, myself, groggy and all the other winning players have special accounts.... guess what... we must have them at every other site.... crazy!

To put it in perspective satellites filtered I run around 50-50% roi on sky.... on the biggest site in the world I run at 100%+ roi for mtts

not sure why these sites would single me out to be so lucky.... im a 34 year old dad of one who works in recruitment....

If you genuinely want to talk this through pm me and I can explain variance for you... better yet I will help you become a better player... no charge!

That offer only stands if you stop abusing people and generally making a fool of yourself
    @XXDREXELXX has an 85% ROI in Sky MTT's so perhaps, if you ask him nicely, he'll show you how to improve on that measly 50% of yours. If you're really lucky, he might even make some extra time available to educate you further on the global conspiracy that is online poker.

Unfortunately though, the powers that be have moved to silence his crusade of enlightenment by banning him from the forum, so reaching out for your training and re-education may now be a little trickier. It's a shame because he came across as such a nice guy.
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228

waller02 said:

Missed you x
    This is below the belt.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    The whole situation can be resolved with one small act of kindness....

@MattBates can you let xxx borrow your RNG button? >:)
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

XXDREXELLXX
    are you ok fella? whats up? try and not to focus on the bad beats, take a break from it for a day or so. perhaps play in a different location if using a mobile device. it work for me. don't be bad mouthing players. just say sorry for your comments. the thing with this forum, is that there are very few people here to try and help listen and understand. yet happy to give negative comments , ok they are responding to some **** posts.
    play the game because you enjoy it, learn from it and try to understand the reasons of your play whether its bad or good

@benhur7200

Lots of people help. If people come on and suggest the site is corrupt or rigged or in fact all online sites are then do you think its going to be a sensible discussion? When someone accuses players of being thieves or corrupt with no evidence is that freedom of speech? Should that be allowed on the forum?

If someone wants to discuss a hand or in a coherent manner ask about variance or other poker matters then people will. Lots of people are happy to help but you cant have sensible discussion when someone says I am right and if you disagree you are dumb or corrupt.

Have a look at your first post in this thread. What discussion did you expect?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Shame it came to banning. I enjoyed the Discussion so far but the warning was not heeded and suicide the result. Give a man enough rope. cough! I will miss him.
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    Nice to see clock123 made a new account