You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275

Enut said:

Good luck, remember to pace yourself, you're not as young as you were! :)

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little apprehensive - @PKRPar is an elite level drinker!
    Tell us all you're on scotch and drink cold black tea from a scotch bottle, we'll never know!
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Enut said:

Enut said:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little apprehensive - @PKRPar is an elite level drinker!
    Tell us all you're on scotch and drink cold black tea from a scotch bottle, we'll never know!
    Cunning plan, I like it. I'll even get wild and play QQ on bubbles to keep up the drunken maniac image!
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275

Enut said:

Enut said:

Cunning plan, I like it. I'll even get wild and play QQ on bubbles to keep up the drunken maniac image!
    No need to be stupid! (Bubble of DYM, just now, villain had just been saying how unlucky she was!). !KK FOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    EnutSmall blind200.00200.001490.00
    julie_dcfcBig blind400.00600.001075.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • K
    murphy328Fold
    Mayhem357Fold
    EnutAll-in1490.002090.000.00
    julie_dcfcAll-in1075.003165.000.00
    EnutUnmatched bet215.002950.00215.00
    EnutShow
    • K
    • K
    julie_dcfcShow
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    • J
    River
    • A
    julie_dcfcWinPair of Aces2950.002950.00
  • Options
  • Options
    Do you ever feel completely lost playing this game? Does it seem everyone knows more than you and you're just guessing most of the time? If so, I'll be live at 7pm tonight to demonstrate that there is always someone more clueless than you mashing buttons out there.

:)
    https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • Options
    Hi All

I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from streaming. I want to see if I can get back to taking my poker more seriously and, for now, streaming feels like an unwelcome distraction to that end.

I'm sure I'll be back at some point as it's been a really fun experience, but I don't want to put any timescales on that just yet. I might only be gone for a few weeks if I quickly discover that the grumpy old fish you see each Monday is the best I can be these days!

I want to say a massive thank you to all who have watched and supported - it truly blows my mind how kind, generous and supportive so many of you have been. I'm also really pleased to see how many others have subsequently taken the plunge and streamed their adventures on the Sky Poker streets - it's been a blast watching.

See you all again soon hopefully :)