You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
Do you enjoy poker streams that showcase elite level players in action?

Do you like slick production and charismatic hosts?

If you answered yes to either of the above then I can highly recommend checking out the Lex Veldhuis channel on Twitch.

Alternatively, if you like the idea of watching a flustered and confused old fish butcher some hands here at Sky, I'll be making my streaming debut this coming Monday (10th Feb) at 6:30pm.

I've never done anything like this before so there's a fairly decent likelihood the whole thing will turn into a bit of a train wreck, but I thought it might be fun to give it a go. I'm not a 'proper' streamer by any means and this may just be a one time only affair, but it used to be great fun tuning into @JJBinks and @adsthepro7 when they were streaming and I thought it would be nice to try and revive those times. Maybe I can even encourage a few others to try this out for themselves?

I'll give this thread a bump just before I go live on Monday and below is a link to my Twitch page - I believe if you click on 'follow' you'll also get some sort of notification when I hit the airwaves. Please do pop by and say hello if this is of any interest and the more the merrier!

https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123

Comments

• Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    100% will drop in to watch was thinking of doing something similar previously but with the birth of my first son 12 days ago the timing was not great haha.

Best of luck mate I will say hello in the chat!
  • 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    Defo be watching.
    Cash or MTT's?
    SkyPoker or elsewhere?
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Get in! Should get a jump start on twitch given lots of sky players (including myself) will want to watch someone playing on this site rather than sta rs etc.

What delay you going for? Given the lack of timebank on Sky 2 mins should be snough?
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Yes! Nice one for giving this a go. I’ll be there.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Nice one mate, look forward to it
  • Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Looking forward to it mate, I’ll be there. Remember and put a delay on
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks for all the kind encouragement guys :)

To answer a couple of questions, I'll be streaming with a 3 minute delay and the action will mainly be low stakes MTT's on Sky, although there may be a 1 or 2 tourneys from another site in the mix too. As I'm a complete noob to all this, it's probably going to be quite low key with a small table count whilst I get used to everything.

Also, many congrats @Itsover4u on the new arrival :)
    edited February 2020
    I assume you'll be showing player notes on request to spice things up a bit?

Congrats to Danny also
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    I'd love to watch but working till 22:00

So

If you're still in any tourneys then? ;) I'll tune in!

Ditto Danny and the wee one!

glgl
  • Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Bang up for this!! Inb4 you get bored after a week and start procrastinating with something else

Hope it's here to stay though!
  • SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    I'll be there, hope it takes off - good luck!
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    In.
  • miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    Gonna use my huge sky timebank to try and stream snipe you, if you’re on my table
    waller02 said:

Congrats to Danny also

Probably but there may need to be some quick off-screen editing first to find a kinder way of phrasing "hopeless tw*t" :)
    edited February 2020

waller02 said:

Congrats to Danny also

Probably but there may need to be some quick off-screen editing first to find a kinder way of phrasing "hopeless tw*t" :)
    Just change my tag from Green to Yellow (friend of the stream) before you stream, or we're done.

Hope it all goes well though, really missed binks (squeaky chair, fits of giggles) and ads streams so been waiting for somebody else to have a go for ages.
    miniman88 said:

Gonna use my huge sky timebank to try and stream snipe you, if you’re on my table

I imagine it must get rather stressful grinding out such a paltry ROI so fill ya boots bud ;)
  • NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    Sounds good. I won't be able to make the first stream but if it turns out to be more than a one time affair, I'll tune in.

Congrats @Itsover4u on the birth of your son.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Good luck with this, will try and tune in on Monday.
  • JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    edited February 2020
    Gl mate sure you will crush it, don't forget only real baller streamers have sqeakey chairs :)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Oh no

Just realised you are gonna be 36 hours too late for the Oscars!

Gl tonight Tarantino