You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    In all seriousness, many congrats to @waller02 for coming back in style to win the prop bet. It would have been nice if the deck was a little less brutal last night, but it looks like mother variance really was keen on seeing me dressed up like tit.

Thanks for all who tuned in and Waller has already given me my instructions for next Monday's snazzy outfit. Cruel b*stard.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    If anyone wants to see the highs and lows of tournament poker over the course of two streams then they could just watch @waller02's on Friday and yours last night. Polar opposites.

I missed some of yours last night but logged back in again just in time to see your aces cracked twice in about 5 minutes. Whereas @waller02 didn't seem to be able to lose a pot you couldn't seem to win one. Nice of @The_Don90 to crack your Kings with AQ all in pre in one of your two remaining chances to equalise too and he's one of your biggest supporters! Brutal mate, just brutal.

I hope you run better next Monday but it may be tough playing your A game if the gimp suit is too tight to sit comfortably.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Enut said:

If anyone wants to see the highs and lows of tournament poker over the course of two streams then they could just watch @waller02's on Friday and yours last night. Polar opposites.

I missed some of yours last night but logged back in again just in time to see your aces cracked twice in about 5 minutes. Whereas @waller02 didn't seem to be able to lose a pot you couldn't seem to win one. Nice of @The_Don90 to crack your Kings with AQ all in pre in one of your two remaining chances to equalise too and he's one of your biggest supporters! Brutal mate, just brutal.

I hope you run better next Monday but it may be tough playing your A game if the gimp suit is too tight to sit comfortably.

Yes, I have to admit to anyone that hasn't seen, that he did run horrifically bad in his attempt to claw back my hard fought and skillfully earned victories.
  • The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    Enut said:

I'm not the player you tagged :smile:

I was willing to gamble with him there. If I win, good start for me, if I lose, the sweat goes longer.

I have never been more disappointed to hit a river.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    Sad one of you had to lose to be honest. It was a great few weeks that we (the spectators) thoroughly enjoyed. I hope there will be another challenge between you and @waller02 in the new year. Unlucky @Duesenberg but Monday will be fun I'm sure!
    Sorry @The--Don I simply clicked on the top Don, I just assumed you were top Don, my bad, many apologies.
    There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I'm looking forward to this.
    edited December 2020
    What a stream. From start to finish you had me in fits of laughter. Such a great sport in going all out and really embracing the fancy dress, you looked great both with and without the wig.

I urge anyone who didn't catch the stream to check out the VOD, it is Twitch gold.

Vwp Dues.
    waller02 said:

What a stream. From start to finish you had me in fits of laughter. Such a great sport in going all out and really embracing the fancy dress, you looked great both with and without the wig.

I urge anyone who didn't catch the stream to check out the VOD, it is Twitch gold.

Vwp Dues.

Well I'm not sure I mentioned this on the forum, but you and @PKRPar forever raised the bar in terms of what's possible when it comes to being entertained on Twitch.

I enjoyed the feeling of lace against my upper thigs, far more than I'll be glad to have admitted when I read this again in the forum tomorrow morning :#
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    @Duesenberg. The clock slowly counted down on the stream until the appointed time of 6:30. There were many of us waiting to see what @waller02 had chosen for you to wear but I would be surprised if as many expected you to embrace and entertain as you did. It was a fabulous effort. Many thanks to all the Sky Poker streamers for the huge effort you put in engaging with the community but special thanks to you Dues for embracing this β€˜forfeit’ so wholeheartedly. Fantastic.

If Bronson and Ming had a camp lovechild.

Gordon's alive!!!
    #keepthetash
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Great stream Dues. Brought back some fond memories.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xqukXdkmY
    Thanks all for the nice comments in here and also the jaw-dropping levels of support last night.

After the outstanding show that @PKRPar and @waller02 had put on the night before I figured I'd better put a bit of effort into things - not that I was ever going to be able to compete with their romantic duets!

The thing I'm most chuffed about is that this time last year there was virtually no one streaming Sky Poker. Now we have a different option almost every night of the week. Fantastic stuff and I salute you all!

Oh, I'm afraid the moustache has gone. I had very quickly grown fond of it but was informed by the missus that it would have to go if I ever wanted to have sex again. It was a close call though.

Thanks all for the nice comments in here and also the jaw-dropping levels of support last night.

After the outstanding show that @PKRPar and @waller02 had put on the night before I figured I'd better put a bit of effort into things - not that I was ever going to be able to compete with their romantic duets!

The thing I'm most chuffed about is that this time last year there was virtually no one streaming Sky Poker. Now we have a different option almost every night of the week. Fantastic stuff and I salute you all!

Oh, I'm afraid the moustache has gone. I had very quickly grown fond of it but was informed by the missus that it would have to go if I ever wanted to have sex again with her. It was a close call though.

FYP, I think there would have been other offers based on stream feedback.