You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** 2020 QUICKFEET CUP ** SUNDAY8PM (BEN) WINS EPIC FINAL! **

Comments

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    If I manage to get lucky 2 more times then 4pm Sunday should be fine for me.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited May 2020

SEMI FINAL draw below: (Best of Five again)

Match 1 : @PHANTOM66 OR @MADPROF vs @STAYORGO
    Match 2 : @GREGSTER vs @SUNDAY8PM

Best of luck!
  • Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    QUICKFEET said:

I railed @GREGSTER and @PRhack93. Good game. 3-0 to @GREGSTER

Thanks for posting the result and for the rail @QUICKFEET - thanks to @PRhack93 for an enjoyable game.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

madprof said:

Hey @Phantom66 ( name?)

Let me know when is good for you to play and I’ll fit in... I’m not sure of @StayOrGo Graham’s timescales for this round?

Cheers

Danny

Aka Madprof aka purplepoo

Hi @madprof and @Phantom66

I am hoping to stage the final at 4pm on Sunday 17th May if possible.

Not the end of the world if we can't make that though, but would be nice if we can.

@GREGSTER @Sunday8pm @madprof @Phantom66 assuming the remaining quarter final and semi final's get played before Sunday would you be available at 4pm on Sunday 17th, should you make the final?

Cheers,

G
    Just checked my diary and it looks pretty blank for the rest of 2020, so I'm sure 4pm Sunday will be fine if I carry on running hotter than the sun and make the final!
  • Options
    PRhack93PRhack93 Member Posts: 32
    WP @GREGSTER good luck in the next round, was a fun match!
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    StayOrGo said:

SEMI FINAL draw below: (Best of Five again)

Match 1 : @PHANTOM66 OR @MADPROF vs @STAYORGO
    Match 2 : @GREGSTER vs @Sunday8pm

Best of luck!

16:00 Sunday is fine now I’ve go5 the easy semi draw!👹🤪👿💩
  • Options
    PHEW!.....

2-0 running hot, then totally outplayed by Mark-quad 8's did have a bearing on 1 game...but 2-2 and 910s looked to pretty told and stood up then this hand; again very pretty cards
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Phantom66Small blind25.0025.00905.00
    madprofBig blind50.0075.002020.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q
    Phantom66All-in905.00980.000.00
    madprofCall880.001860.001140.00
    Phantom66Show
    • K
    madprofShow
    • K
    • Q
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    madprofWinTwo Pairs, Queens and 6s1860.003000.00
    Really close game, back and forth, fortunately @phantom66 was heads up elsewhere so was distracted as well...we had Marco Bielsa watching as well so 3-2 (just) and I look forward to crossing swords with the Master! :#
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    GG guys.

UL @Phantom66 a good fight back indeed. Thanks for supporting it.

It's down to you that all this has happened. So glad that you contacted @QUICKFEET when you did. TY!

VWP @madprof, how is 4pm on Thursday for you?
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    gg Well played Danny and best of luck in the Semi.

I was glad just to get some respectability after going 2-0 down, then missed my one chance to finish you off in the decider.

I think I owed you a flip from our clash in UKOPs.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

gg Well played Danny and best of luck in the Semi.

I was glad just to get some respectability after going 2-0 down, then missed my one chance to finish you off in the decider.

I think I owed you a flip from our clash in UKOPs.

Of course, yes you took me down, I lost the opportunity to cash, my house was taken off me, kids taken into care and now I sleep under Taunton railway station bridge...fortunately the free internet works well there!
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

GG guys.

It's down to you that all this has happened. So glad that you contacted @QUICKFEET when you did. TY!

Alig4 @StayOrGo

16:00 tomorrow is perfect! @mumsie Charles? If you want to see me lose my first heads up in a while, come on down! @MAXALLY Alan? If you want to come and give me the same level of grief I like to give you , looking forward to it!
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    madprof said:

StayOrGo said:

GG guys.

Alig4 @StayOrGo

16:00 tomorrow is perfect! @mumsie Charles? If you want to see me lose my first heads up in a while, come on down! @MAXALLY Alan? If you want to come and give me the same level of grief I like to give you , looking forward to it!
    Cant wait.

Ill be bringing sandwiches and a flask of tea.

Can you record some footage please @StayOrGo Ill want to watch this a few times and the grandkids need entertaining.

You should fit the trashing into a 15 minute slot with minutes to spare.
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    I was going to start a fundraising thread for the homeless @madprof but then I saw he had free internet. That's all you need really... ha ha
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,281
    madprof said:

StayOrGo said:

GG guys.

Alig4 @StayOrGo

Can I reserve a front row seat please?
  • Options
    Sunday8pmSunday8pm Member Posts: 58
    Hi @GREGSTER do you want to play later this afternoon say 5-7pm?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    mumsie said:

madprof said:

StayOrGo said:

GG guys.

Alig4 @StayOrGo

Cant wait.

Can you record some footage please @StayOrGo Ill want to watch this a few times and the grandkids need entertaining.

OK, will do. But I am not confident, I seem to remember @madprof hammering me last time we played heads up, should be a fun match!

See you at 4pm tomorrow Danny, I'll check in just before on here.

P.S. Are you OK with me recording bits of it?
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

mumsie said:

madprof said:

StayOrGo said:

GG guys.

Alig4 @StayOrGo

Cant wait.

OK, will do. But I am not confident, I seem to remember @madprof hammering me last time we played heads up, should be a fun match!

See you at 4pm tomorrow Danny, I'll check in just before on here.

P.S. Are you OK with me recording bits of it?
    Hey AliG

Happy for you to record it all... @mumsie can use if as a training video on how to play heads up? 👹💩🤪👿😂
  • Options
    Hi @StayOrGo I just lost 3-2 to @Sunday8pm in another good game. Good luck to the 2 finalists and thanks for organising Graham and helping @QUICKFEET raise some cash for a worthwhile cause.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    GREGSTER said:

Hi @StayOrGo I just lost 3-2 to @Sunday8pm in another good game. Good luck to the 2 finalists and thanks for organising Graham and helping @QUICKFEET raise some cash for a worthwhile cause.

VWP @Sunday8pm who has now booked a spot in the final on Sunday4pm.

You obviously have nerves of steel in these deciding legs!

Great effort getting to the semi-final @GREGSTER many thanks for supporting it.
  • Options
    Sunday8pmSunday8pm Member Posts: 58
    StayOrGo said:

GREGSTER said:

VWP @Sunday8pm who has now booked a spot in the final on Sunday4pm.

You obviously have nerves of steel in these deciding legs!

Great effort getting to the semi-final @GREGSTER many thanks for supporting it.
    Great game @GREGSTER to come back from 2-0 down and make a game of it after being pretty card dead was a great effort.

@StayOrGo I'd love to be able to claim it's all skill but i'm just on the right side of the gambol!